Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does This Help

crack

2 banks I have been to 1 in central Iraq and 1 in southern Iraq both have had the small denoms for at least 3 months and they both said they can't release them untill the CBI tells them to.

AMEN BROTHER. I been trying to tell people and no one would listen. Thanks.

• Upvote 4

I`ve made a friend on facebook , the guy is only 23 years old and works as a translator for the Americans and he says there are no small denoms on the strrets yet . Hope this helps in some way . :)

This was not meant to bash any info just provide more info is all I am trying to do so be nice , I`m not saying the small notes don`t exist just not on the streets yet . He says the Smart Cards are called Key Cards and that Debit machines are very rare in Iraq . Again only providing info from an Iraqi Facebook friend, have a nice day people

That's a good type o' friend to have, Crack! No telling what information can be gleaned... what rumors can be generated ...what speculation can be speculated...

Is this young person Iraqi? Even better! You can pick one of the brains behind all of this rigamarole!

He doesn`t seem to know very much about politics but I pick his brain anyways, yes he is Iraqi " Jalal " . He`s a translator for the Americans and makes $ 900.00 a month American if this helps . If there are any specific questions that I should be asking then let me know , I`ll be glad to help in any way . Have a great day

This guy knows so little about politics that he said Maliki didn`t stand a chance getting reappointed when I have said from the get go that Maliki was the man . He is from Bagdad , and he has been disowned by the family because of working for the Americans , and he is a partier by the sounds of things . He says things are real cheap over there and there is all kinds of stuff that they do not even pay for , as far as money , he seems to be ok because he said he has 25,000 dinar notes tucked away for safe keeping . Anyways hope this helps in some way and everyone have a great day .

Edited by crack
  • Upvote 9

2 banks I have been to 1 in central Iraq and 1 in southern Iraq both have had the small denoms for at least 3 months and they both said they can't release them untill the CBI tells them to.

Awesome! Quite frankly, that's about as good of news and anything I've heard about the dinar.

• Upvote 4

Sounds as good as any "boots on the ground" intel. Most intel I have heard from gurus other sources has been far from intelligent. This will happen and we are getting closer. It is true that the small denoms will not be released until what??...they are worth something. GO GOI>>>GO RV!!! B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks, at least we know they have them. Did you actually get to see one? Thanks!

Thanks, at least we know they have them. Did you actually get to see one? Thanks!

Not really, it was a sealed plastic bundle and he would not let me hold it or open it. I even told him I just wanted a couple as gifts, and souviners, but no deal there. He was not going to do anything with them until he got word. I can confirm that serval banks are going up all over and they are all getting ATM machines. This has been going on for the better part of a year now. That is all of the Facts I have, that I have seen with my own eyes.

• Upvote 4

The CBI site shows 25 and 100 dinar coins. With the release of these smaller denomination notes, will the coin's release be cancelled? I haven't found any info on this, but it would seem strange to have copper or nickel plated steel coins in 25 and 100 dinar denominations in circulation with notes as small as .5 dinar. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Fimum.

The CBI site shows 25 and 100 dinar coins. With the release of these smaller denomination notes, will the coin's release be cancelled? I haven't found any info on this, but it would seem strange to have copper or nickel plated steel coins in 25 and 100 dinar denominations in circulation with notes as small as .5 dinar. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Fimum.

For some reason, the Iraqi people hate the coined currency, and they never took off. The coins were supposedly removed from circulation, but still exist. What we're interested in getting hard confirmation of is the "paper" currency in denominations smaller than 50 dinars. When we see pictures of a one dinar note, there will be no doubt that the RV is coming. They would have no use for the smaller denoms without the RV. They would need 1,000 one dinar notes to buy a bottle of water, and printing them would cost 100's of times their value. :blink:

notice the room at the bottom of the page for currency....that's there for the pictures for the new currency, after it RV's you will see it fill that page up

You are more right than you may think...

If you go to the page and scroll down to the white area bonehead is talking about and right click your mouse, then select the option to "view source code" and if you know how to read that sort of stuff, it is very clear in the HTML coding of the page that there is 6 spots just waiting for the pictures to be uploaded... yikes!!!!!!!! :o

The page has been like this for a long time...

Anyway, just an fyi...

rd