Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chill out. Please. :)

TonyR

Great post Tony! I think people are just really excited - especially those that are either new to the dinar or those that have been disappointed in the last couple years, but feel like this time it's going to happen.

I think there is a lot of great research that's put together on a daily basis... Do I learn from other people's analysis and information - YES - every day I do.. Do I think someone is honestly going to stumble on the "RV" just chilling on a website that nobody found or it got updated all of a sudden - maybe - I guess the better question is "how much sooner" than the general public or media will I find out? Once that is officially announced you will be hearing BIG news on all the major networks pretty quickly...

I said this a couple days ago, but I feel fortunate to be EDUCATED about Iraq and their Economy and future...imagine all of your friends that are going to have NO clue what happened in the event of an RV... Heck they may panic and buy some POST RV because they remembered you saying something about it a couple months ago :blink::lol:

I'm just glad I got to meet a bunch of helpful and cool people to enjoy what "ride" we have left.... I think we are all at the fun part and it will be over soon... then we can stick around and catch up about what's the next smartest thing to do with your money when this hits!

- Fresh :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Tonyr: This sentiment has been posted many times in the past. Your post should be bumped up every other week by the mods or pin it for the new people that join, most are not grounded and have not gone through the archives here at DV's, and quite frankly are very edgy. Rumors and Intel are a love/hate relationship in that you love to hear them and hope, but hate them when they turn out to be false. then human nature kicks in, looking for someone to blame.......Peeps..... Please refrain from the blame game.............Good Dayrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2

If some people have problems with rumors or a particular author, why read them? Why get all stressed out and pissed off over something you CAN avoid. I and most others here don't need to be told that some creators of rumors are full of it, we are all grown ups. But some here think they are smarter than most and feel the need to bash,complain, and tell all how bad a person those who offer rumors are.IT'S A FRICKIN RUMOR!! Who knows what a persons motive/motives are. Who is anyone to judge,myself included. This in my opinion, serves no purpose and makes you no better than those you bash. We are so very close to the end of this historic investment,sit back and enjoy..........................................................

I am in no way shape for form indicated I was better than anyone else. While yes, we are all grown ups, still day to day people forget the creators a a certain rumor of full of it. I'm not bashing or complaining. I'm just one man, posting my thoughts on a board. It actually seems from the reply's that I was not alone in my way of thinking. I don't think it's bad for a person to start a rumor exactly... nor do I think they are a bad person for starting one. I think people need to remember they are not reading the News in the Rumor section. :D

I am in no way shape for form indicated I was better than anyone else. While yes, we are all grown ups, still day to day people forget the creators a a certain rumor of full of it. I'm not bashing or complaining. I'm just one man, posting my thoughts on a board. It actually seems from the reply's that I was not alone in my way of thinking. I don't think it's bad for a person to start a rumor exactly... nor do I think they are a bad person for starting one. I think people need to remember they are not reading the News in the Rumor section. :D

Hey Dude, was'nt refering to you. I liked your post,sorry if I omitted that..........................................GO RV BABY!!!!!

I love this, Lets tell everyone else how to feel and what to say. If someones upset lets hear it! I for one get tired of hearing "lets keep everything positive" I might want to hear that the person posting as a fact that the RV will happen tomorrow is a flake, and has done this before. I also get tired of reading "it will happen when it happens" or "that person has been right as often as anyone else", if you put yourself out there with a concrete prediction, and you are wrong you should expect to get drummed for it. What also i find funny is the people that cant stand someone else being called to task, will in turn call that poster out as being negative and lambaste them for not being nice, (hypocrite much?). I for one will call out anyone I believe is putting out false information, if you cant back it up you should make very clear that it is conjecture.

I have been in this investment longer than most, and on this site longer than a lot of of you, I have seen the same predictions over and over by the same people, I also see the same argument over and over about "this weeks guru" and "this weeks prediction". If one day i snap and tell someone off for the fifteenth wrong concrete prediction, that's my prerogative. Lets hear some real debate, lets hear some disagreement, if you throw out there that it will RV next week with a unicorn flying out of Malikis butt, you had better back it up with some evidence, i will read it and move on, if you have no evidence but are really, really nice! and quote scripture, and call the whole world family, you should expect to hammered by me or someone like me. I for one don't need a Guru, I need people to share factual information, even best guesses if they are labeled as such. Lets hear it all, but lets call it what it is, if you post it I will probable read it, just call it what it is, a guess, an educated guess, hearsay, a fact, or any thing else, just call it what it is. OK off my soapbox.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I love this, Lets tell everyone else how to feel and what to say. If someones upset lets hear it! I for one get tired of hearing "lets keep everything positive" I might want to hear that the person posting as a fact that the RV will happen tomorrow is a flake, and has done this before. I also get tired of reading "it will happen when it happens" or "that person has been right as often as anyone else", if you put yourself out there with a concrete prediction, and you are wrong you should expect to get drummed for it. What also i find funny is the people that cant stand someone else being called to task, will in turn call that poster out as being negative and lambaste them for not being nice, (hypocrite much?). I for one will call out anyone I believe is putting out false information, if you cant back it up you should make very clear that it is conjecture.

I have been in this investment longer than most, and on this site longer than a lot of of you, I have seen the same predictions over and over by the same people, I also see the same argument over and over about "this weeks guru" and "this weeks prediction". If one day i snap and tell someone off for the fifteenth wrong concrete prediction, that's my prerogative. Lets hear some real debate, lets hear some disagreement, if you throw out there that it will RV next week with a unicorn flying out of Malikis butt, you had better back it up with some evidence, i will read it and move on, if you have no evidence but are really, really nice! and quote scripture, and call the whole world family, you should expect to hammered by me or someone like me. I for one don't need a Guru, I need people to share factual information, even best guesses if they are labeled as such. Lets hear it all, but lets call it what it is, if you post it I will probable read it, just call it what it is, a guess, an educated guess, hearsay, a fact, or any thing else, just call it what it is. OK off my soapbox.

If its under the "Fact" section i could'nt agree more. But if it's under "Rumor" section then I say don't read it if your feelings get hurt so easily. I feel like I should throw all the "mamby pamby" types a box of tissues like the Driil Seargent from the Geico commercials.Toughen up buttercup........................................RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

...if a unicorn flies out of Maliki's butt, it better leave a rainbow to a pot of gold!!

unicorn-rainbow.gif

Dude! That is funny!

What I am about to say may make a few people mad. It's not intended to start an argument. Please keep this thread as civil as possible - or I will request it to be closed. We're all adults here, and we should act like it when we post in threads.

Okay so... I'm gong to be "That guy"..

Over the last few days tempers have been high. People have been pumping the RV/Dinar, and some have been knocking it down. When the RV does not happen everyone gets mad. Extremely mad. Not at the situation, but the fact a "Guru" said we would RV on Day "X" at "X"o-clock. We get pissed that they lied and or were just plain wrong. First off, you need to sit back and think about why you're pissed.Then you need to sit back and think about how you should be pissed at yourself for listening to the opinion of someone you have never met before. Losing sleep over it, and practically having a heart attack waiting for their prediction to come true.

Not a single person on this site can say when the RV will happen - nor can they tell you the rate. Some people say the RV will happen today. Some say tomorrow. When that does not happen, someone will say Thursday. That wont happen, someone will say Friday. It's a vicious circle that won't end until Iraq decides to get off their butts and RV. If you take anything written in the Rumors section (Key word... Rumor) with anything more than a grain of salt. Don't get pissed at who made the prediction. Get pissed you listened to a rumor. There is a reason your parents raised you to not start rumors and gossip. It's because 99.8% of the time - the rumor is just that... a rumor.

If you are going to listen to the rumors - do yourself a favor. Check it out for yourself. If someone says "Today Maliki said we will RV at $20.71" do some research. The internet is a wonderful place if you didn't know.

One person will not hear that info before the news stations in Iraq here it. So here are a few links to some news sources you can check up with:

http://english.aljazeera.net/

http://www.ninanews.com/english/index.asp

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/

http://www.albaghdadia.com

http://aawsat.com

http://www.elaph.com

"But Tony...some of those sites are in Arabic... I can't read it"

Well if you didn't know, there is a thing called a "Translator". It's a great invention used to translate pages or text from one language to another.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/

http://translate.google.com/

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

To those of you who are constantly knocking down the Dinar, or posting that it won't RV...comon'. Do you really not have anything better to do than troll the site? If you didn't know...the Dinar has actually risen on the Forex Market in the last few days. Slowly of course...but it is rising. Many of you bash Jim Crammer or CNBC in general for doing a report on the Dinar. Obviously CNBC must be doing something right in order for them to stay on air as long as they have. If you can do so much better, by all means...submit your resume to CNBC and watch what happens. If CNBC does the Iraqi Dinar story under false pretense and it turns out to be a scam, they would be in a lot of hot water. Do you really think they want to risk it?

So you say the media and government have not announced the Iraqi Dinar investment, so it must be fake...right? .....Wrong. Look at it this way, if the US Government announced the great Iraqi Dinar investment right now, there would be millions of US citizens buying the dinar. Once the RV happens the US would be so over inundated with the money being exchanged it would cause chaos. You get mugged now for having $100 in your wallet. What happens when you are carrying a stack of Dinar worth $100,000? There would be crime like no tomorrow. So instead, the decide to keep it under wraps, and for the people who do know about it - they let it be.

"But Tony...the Iraqi Government will just re-dominate their money and we'll lose our dinar!" False. If/When a RD occurs, our Dinar will still be good. Once an RD happens, there will be a set amount of time to exchange your old Dinar in for a new Dinar. Once that period of time is up, then the old Dinar becomes obsolete. They already RD'd the old Sadam Dinar. Do you really think they told the people of Iraq "Sorry, your money is worthless...suck it up..ok?" Yeah...no. That wouldn't fly. The people would riot. They let them exchange the old Dinar in for new Dinar. So if you are going to start trolling... remember the facts first.

"Hi...I'm a toll.. LOP LOP LOP LOP LOL LOP" When the 0's are removed from the Dinar it will be the same as when the US Dollar had a LOP. Remember the $1000 bills? How about the $5000 bills? Yeah... they removed the zeros. But if you still hold a $1000 bill or $500 bill, it is still worth the written amount today. It's just probably one of the last bills around.

So yeah, from now on, just chill if an RV date is set and relax. Don't lose sleep. Don't freak. If an RV happens it happens. Losing sleep won't make the RV happen any faster. Look at it this way... Bob says we will RV tomorrow at 5AM EST. So you stay up all night after getting home from work. Wait till 5. It just so happens to RV at 5... but you still can't cash in until 9 when the banks open. All that time you stayed up you could have been sleeping and just found out about the RV when you woke up for work the next day. Just sayin....

So yeah, please don't flame me for this post. I just feel this site is ran by mature adults, and they allow us to be on the site. We should all show the site respect by acting like adults. So remember, do research and don't get pissed at a rumor.

Sorry to take up so much of your time... haha. I just had to get it off my chest.

Tony

Nice Post!

Edited by Sun City

Thanks for the post.

Faith is the substance of things hope for and the evidence of things not seen. There's a lot of things happening behind the scenes we can't see to make this entire country stable again. When it all happens we are going to look back and wonder why we were so worried. Patience is the key!

• Upvote 1

Oh, so YOU ARE that guy! Been wondering if I might be lucky enough......never mind. Well, nice post.

Good evening TR8. This post started last night and why it is still running is way beyond me. Did you talk to Check lately? If not call me or PM me. I need to share something with you.

God Bless.

Steve