Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chill out. Please. :)

TonyR

What I am about to say may make a few people mad. It's not intended to start an argument. Please keep this thread as civil as possible - or I will request it to be closed. We're all adults here, and we should act like it when we post in threads.

I agree with you to a point. However, when people, like TK, come in and make outlandish predictions that not even he himself could possible believe is true, it gets to be too much. I know that I don't have to read TK's posts, but the point is that we should have some say about not wanting these sights to become a complete joke. There are rumors and then there are people that just play this like a silly game. I have been hesitant to share this sight with a couple people because of these ridiculous, wayyyy off, predictions. This is a serious investment, and potentially life changing for most, so it seems to me that some of these repeated "rumors" need to be called to the table for the lies that they are. I'm just sharing my opinion here. God Bless and GO RV!

• Upvote 7

I know people have to chill out! These people you speak of must not have a clue what they are talking about? They just don't understand how serious of a matter this is. Thanks for setting us straight TONYR. Night Night!

Hey check out the post above. They are still forming a government!

Edited by Officer151
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, so don't get excited over bs intel. I get it. Actually, I got it over a year ago. All you newbies need to stay grounded. You will just wake up one day and BOOM! Rate change. No internet tool is going to tell you exactly when it will happen. Stop expecting someone to tell you when, or the rate. None of us has any control of, or knowledge of when it happens.

• Upvote 3

Isn't it amazing that no matter what a persons intentions, there could ALWAYS be something useful to come out of a persons thoughts. Being stuck over here in a third world country (Saudi Arabia), I am limited on many of the articles and references posted on DV that are either in their original Arabic state (I don't speak or read Arabic), or translated through Google translate.

As many websites are blocked for me by the Saudi censors (including Google Translate), I have resigned myself to reading those translations if someone (and most do) post the translation text here or in chat. Cudo's to those that go through this extra trouble to ensure ALL of us are enlightened.

Now, thanks to TonyR and his thoughts here, I have discovered two translate sights (Bling and Babelfish) that ARE NOT censored! Furthermore, the "bit.ly" sites have always been blocked for me also. Now, thanks to the good timing of Dinerry, I was able to take his link, run it through one of TonyR's links (Bling in this case), and viola'. I am no longer encumbered by the Saudi censors.

Thanks for the post and follow up you guys....You opened up a new avenue of reading for me.

Now....Can you tell me the date and rate? :lol: :lol: JK

• Upvote 10

I'm with ya on that Tony, just a little different path. One thing I've noticed is that some either do not read the whole post or they read what thay want into it. Blame him, blame her and all the while not stopping to think that it's me that makes the choices to believe or not, ME! Another thing is this guru crap. These guys aren't gurus. They're, for the most part good folks trying to help US idiots who either don't know or understand how to dig this stuff up and interpret it or they just don't have the time or they're just too lazy to do it themselves. Me, I'm one of the computer illiterate dumbies who can type a little and knows how to turn it on. Don't you guys get it. THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP! So what if they're not perfect. Are you? The only one I ever heard of got hung on a cross a looonnnggg time ago. CUDOS TO ALL OUR HELPING AMIGOS.

Now the last thing is what's the deal with everyone ripping each others throats out over these "gurus" from other sites. Both sides, GROW UP! What are ya 5 or 6 years old. My old man used to kick my ass for acting like that and rightfully so. Pro or con, it don't matter GROW UP. How do you react to your children acting like that. Some kid calls yours a jerk so you go kick his dad's butt? Learn people. Have fun. I've had more fun lately than I have in quite a while. I'm just as guilty as any of you but I try EVERY DAY to be better than I was yesterday.

That's it. Peace. B)

Oh and Tony, thanks for those links muchas gracias. You too Dinerry. B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Isn't it amazing that no matter what a persons intentions, there could ALWAYS be something useful to come out of a persons thoughts. Being stuck over here in a third world country (Saudi Arabia), I am limited on many of the articles and references posted on DV that are either in their original Arabic state (I don't speak or read Arabic), or translated through Google translate.

As many websites are blocked for me by the Saudi censors (including Google Translate), I have resigned myself to reading those translations if someone (and most do) post the translation text here or in chat. Cudo's to those that go through this extra trouble to ensure ALL of us are enlightened.

Now, thanks to TonyR and his thoughts here, I have discovered two translate sights (Bling and Babelfish) that ARE NOT censored! Furthermore, the "bit.ly" sites have always been blocked for me also. Now, thanks to the good timing of Dinerry, I was able to take his link, run it through one of TonyR's links (Bling in this case), and viola'. I am no longer encumbered by the Saudi censors.

Thanks for the post and follow up you guys....You opened up a new avenue of reading for me.

Now....Can you tell me the date and rate? :lol: :lol: JK

Glad I was able to help. I never meant harm by the post. More just speaking my mind. ;)

• Upvote 3

I'm with ya on that Tony, just a little different path. One thing I've noticed is that some either do not read the whole post or they read what thay want into it. Blame him, blame her and all the while not stopping to think that it's me that makes the choices to believe or not, ME! Another thing is this guru crap. These guys aren't gurus. They're, for the most part good folks trying to help US idiots who either don't know or understand how to dig this stuff up and interpret it or they just don't have the time or they're just too lazy to do it themselves. Me, I'm one of the computer illiterate dumbies who can type a little and knows how to turn it on. Don't you guys get it. THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP! So what if they're not perfect. Are you? The only one I ever heard of got hung on a cross a looonnnggg time ago. CUDOS TO ALL OUR HELPING AMIGOS.

Now the last thing is what's the deal with everyone ripping each others throats out over these "gurus" from other sites. Both sides, GROW UP! What are ya 5 or 6 years old. My old man used to kick my ass for acting like that and rightfully so. Pro or con, it don't matter GROW UP. How do you react to your children acting like that. Some kid calls yours a jerk so you go kick his dad's butt? Learn people. Have fun. I've had more fun lately than I have in quite a while. I'm just as guilty as any of you but I try EVERY DAY to be better than I was yesterday.

That's it. Peace. B)

Oh and Tony, thanks for those links muchas gracias. You too Dinerry. B)

Awfully WISE for a JugDawg !! Your daddy taught you well. Thanks to both you and Tony who said what needed to be said. Maybe the mods should close the thread while it is still positive?

• Upvote 1

Your correct tony, and well said. Many times Ive said be your own guru, the only intel I have ever personally received was from dinar trade, when all this was going on heavy about a lop and blah, blah ,blah I called them and said well what about this lop, and they told me it was a RUMOR started by an American politician. Now I have posted that no less than 4 maybe 5 times and everybody just ignored what I said, Maybe it' was because I could actually name my source so that meant he wasnt a legit "intel" source.however there was never this television show we were supposed to have over in Iraq informing the people of the dropping of the zeros and they havent been dropped yet so you know what , till proven otherwise Im going to believe them. I know a lot of people do a lot of hard work trying to find out for us and I am totally appreciative of that as I believe they are doing their best but until I see it officially it's all just a rumor to me wether it's negative or positive. I agree some people shouldnt be on here because their life is so sad they have nothing better to do than bring others down so they feel better but you know I dont have to read what they write, more than likely if they were ignored enough they would drift off to find someone else to aggravate. The best I can figure out from all of this is that it will rv sometime between now and the end of 2012, the rate will be between .10 and 16$ and all of that information came from this site (I know 16$ not gonna happen) but my prediction at this point is just as good as anybody elses and with that I will say good nite :P

• Upvote 1

IF there was a way to give you more than one + I would. You have written what I have been thinking for a couple of years now. the TK and GET A Clue team IMO are a joke The thing with "guru's" is all of thme want something. Whether it is money fame what ever. the only "guru" I haven't figured out yet is scooter since he doesn't call himself a guru but shows research but I haven't heard him come out with dates and or rates. Again good job on the post well said.

• Upvote 1

If some people have problems with rumors or a particular author, why read them? Why get all stressed out and pissed off over something you CAN avoid. I and most others here don't need to be told that some creators of rumors are full of it, we are all grown ups. But some here think they are smarter than most and feel the need to bash,complain, and tell all how bad a person those who offer rumors are.IT'S A FRICKIN RUMOR!! Who knows what a persons motive/motives are. Who is anyone to judge,myself included. This in my opinion, serves no purpose and makes you no better than those you bash. We are so very close to the end of this historic investment,sit back and enjoy..........................................................

• Upvote 1