Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

770 AM Radio, New York

johnfagan

So much negative energy. More and more people in the know are finding out about this tremendous opportunity every day. Here are the facts:

It WAS a valuable currency 20 years ago.

Their resources have increased dramatically since 1990.

HUNDREDS of companies from around the globe have signed very lucritive contracts to be a part of the rebuilding process.

Ordinary people get a chance to enrich their lives with this investment.

If the stress is getting to you, I'd suggest not coming to this board to read the valuable info we get from Viper, Steve I and many other great contributors on this board.

Just a suggestion. I hope all is well. God bless!

• Upvote 2

So much negative energy. More and more people in the know are finding out about this tremendous opportunity every day. Here are the facts:

It WAS a valuable currency 20 years ago.

Their resources have increased dramatically since 1990.

HUNDREDS of companies from around the globe have signed very lucritive contracts to be a part of the rebuilding process.

Ordinary people get a chance to enrich their lives with this investment.

If the stress is getting to you, I'd suggest not coming to this board to read the valuable info we get from Viper, Steve I and many other great contributors on this board.

Just a suggestion. I hope all is well. God bless!

Beautifully put :D It's inevitable, we just don't know when and one of the biggest fears of the human race??? Fear of the unknown...something to think about!! Keep shinin' J.C. :)

Sincerely,

CuriousGeorge

• Upvote 1

i think johnfagan, the original poster, was just stating that it sounds like these global economists, experts and know-it-alls have no idea about this huge revalue that is about to occur. he wasnt stating that the RV must be fake because they didnt mention it. no need to bash him, i dont think he was meaning anything negative.

Consider the possibility that only those who are supposed to know about this, know about it... If you think this is a bogus investment, get your cancerous comments out of here...and mail me your Dinar...I'll buy you a gift card to Chili's when it RV's...

:rolleyes:B):):P:D:lol:

All in good fun,

CG

Doesn't sound like "good fun" to me. Kind of sounds passive aggressive.

OFFICER,

Please, no offense meant or implied.

Why would no one invest in Bill Gates when he dropped out of MTI?

Why can no banker tell you about elay, one of the hottest penny stocks on the market today?

Can any banker or investor tell you the symbol of the last penny stock that entered the NASDAQ, NIKKI or the DOW JONES?

Did your mortgage holder warn you of the impending housing bubble?

Is it possible that anyone on MSNBC, ABC, CBS or FOX can actually give you up to date information about the resurrection of the Iraqi economy without reading it off of a teleprompter?

You do realize that almost every one of the media markets cater to the whim of their corporate owners don't you?

You also understand that if bankers knew anything outside of their shielded and unimformed cubicle they would be retired and enjoying life on a sandy beach, don't you?

Why did MSNBC, ABC, CBS, FOX and the rest of the media outlet, who know absolutely everything that is going on, not place their investment holdings into George Soros hands when he bet everything against the pound and made untold billions?

OFFICER, could it possibly be that those in the media and our information outlets could not find their glutimous maximus with both hands?

RELAX, have an adult beverage, kick back and know that you are one of the .10% of the American citizenship that has a clue about what is going to be an incredible investment story!

Never doubt your inner man. Know that you have been waiting on this moment and that this moment has been waiting on you!!

Most excellent thoughts!

• Upvote 3

I told the man I date about IQD back in March, he is very smart so he called his money exchange man in NY,NY. He said it was a scam. Now my problem is how to tell my guy when it happens that I am retired and richer than I ever dreamed . No I do not have alot of dinars but I have lived simple all my life. I am not buying any more but it is not because I do not Believe. I stoppped at what I have due to fact that I think you could only spend just so much. Yes I will help other people, I want to check Riverstyx blind school thing. And lastly it sometimes scares me about being rich. I thank all who have gave!! But I mostly Thank God for putting in the right place at finally the right time.

• Upvote 1

I hear you. This has been a major concern of mine. Only here on DV do you hear about how important to the world the Iraq dinar is. According to the rest of the world they could care less about Iraq. Not one news source ever speaks of the dinar. Nor cnbc, Kulow, 880, 770, stock websites, US bankers are also clueless to this RV. I have spoken to money managers, super wealthy, property owners in Manhattan that own tens of millions in real estate and investments, accountants, a financial consultant to Bank of America and nobody has a clue what I am talking about nor do they care. Banks tell me that they have not seen any interest in the dinar and many have to look up how to sell the currency to me. One teller asked why I wanted the currency and was I traveling to Iraq. I didn't even answer her. They say it will change the world yet it is a mystery to everyone. I just don't get it.

If the Republicans knew about this why don't they play it up as the greatest gift to the world given to us by the Bush Administration and Republicans. They never give up a chance to take credit not to mention that if they don't Obama will. But even that guy isn't touching this dinar thing. Nothing, just complete silence and ignorance.

Oh yes, if I want global economic advice I will ask a bank teller. :blink::blink:

The more low key it stays the better for us. If Obama doesn't talk about it it is probably because it makes it easier for him to take "Claim To Fame" when it happens. And your right about the banks not talking about it. I have a friend who is an officer at a Chase bank and is invested in the dinar yet he tells me that he never hears anything about it through the bank. Too many people still look at Iraq as a nasty little third world country in turmoil. It isn't at their back door so they don't care. One of these days all of those people will be saying to you " why didn;t you tell me about it before it revalued", even if you did. Set back and enjoy. .10 or 3.00 you make excellent return on your investment even if you have been into it for years like some of us. It has to eventually happen or Iraq goes bust with one h*ll of a ripple effect around the whole world. Do you think the top dogs will let that happen. Plain, simple and straight forward.

• Upvote 1

Actually this is quite a good thread. Anyone with half a brain can work out that there is so very much the man on the street is never told, duh, that's why he stays on the street.

If I had walked into any one of the big banks over the last 18 months and said, 'Excuse me, I believe you are in a little bit of bother, can you confirm that?' First the cashiers would have no clue, they work 9-5 end of, wishing that it was Friday, the big boys would have denied any problem at all.

Similarly with any remote chance making vast amounts of money. Same scenario, different angle.

I am not buying any BS either, suffice to say mostly it is entertaining.

But the fact remains, that Iraq even forming a cohesive government is a miracle, so not ruling another one out just yet.

Personally I just keep my trap shut. Have I ever asked my accountant about this investment, no, my banker, no, or any other expert. They are not speculators, which is why they will stay pushing bits of paper until retirement, nothing wrong with that, just the safe option, but what they would know about speculation could be written on the back of a postage stamp.

So will just keep smiling, and let's wait and see what unfolds, because no-one knows. :)

• Upvote 4

Well said Wino..................................I hope that the millions of dinar that the US holds is explained in GWB new book so everyone will not think that Obama had anything to do with us getting out of debt and putting the US economy back on top, We also will have the most millionares :P

Just a thought

• Upvote 1

Yup, the president and politicians should all go on Oprah and tell the world that the US is holding dinar and waiting for the RV to save the world. They should also let everyone know that if you invest in dinar you will become filthy rich. Maybe Oprah will give them a car. :blink::blink::blink::lol::lol::blink:

This is the best one. l agreed with you.

Ya here we go with Ali. Cnbc spoke about it once. Big mouth Cramer admitted he knew nothing about dinar and didn;t even know how to recommend getting into the investment. If this thing is the global cure we are looking for why is it the only expert they can turn to is Ali. Really thats it, a dinar dealer. They pay to be on these shows. Maria Bartoromo was caught taking bribes and private jet flights around the world for good plugs on her show. Also, did you know that if you do exactly opposite of what CNBC says to invest in you will get abetter return. They use a pattern called pump and dump. They have a show called fast money, are you kidding me man!

I understand your concerns. Years ago my younger brother gave me some advice in the stock market, which sound easy but is hard to do because of our human emotions. "BUY" on no news or bad news and "SELL" on good news. That is when you make money. For the first time in my investment life I feel I am out ahead of the pack of investors. By the way, I told him about it a month ago, he bought a couple mil. worth and watches every day.

• Upvote 1

If the Republicans knew about this why don't they play it up as the greatest gift to the world given to us by the Bush Administration and Republicans.

Maybe they are biding their time, waiting for confirmation of the RV. Otherwise, they'd have egg on their face right out of the gate. Not good. On the other hand, you do have a point. Those of us with Republican representatives in Congress should write (yes, write with pen and paper) and encourage them to highlight this as soon as it happens. I suppose we could all write to John Boehner to congratulate him on his upcoming Speaker post and then slip in the note about the IQD investment being a Bush idea toward the end. If enough of us do this, it might keep BO from smelling up the place again. I live in Michigan, so I have to deal with Demoncats Carl "Ben Franklin" Levin, Debbie StabUnow, and John dingbat Dingell.

OFFICER,

Please, no offense meant or implied.

Why would no one invest in Bill Gates when he dropped out of MTI?

Why can no banker tell you about elay, one of the hottest penny stocks on the market today?

Can any banker or investor tell you the symbol of the last penny stock that entered the NASDAQ, NIKKI or the DOW JONES?

Did your mortgage holder warn you of the impending housing bubble?

Is it possible that anyone on MSNBC, ABC, CBS or FOX can actually give you up to date information about the resurrection of the Iraqi economy without reading it off of a teleprompter?

You do realize that almost every one of the media markets cater to the whim of their corporate owners don't you?

You also understand that if bankers knew anything outside of their shielded and unimformed cubicle they would be retired and enjoying life on a sandy beach, don't you?

Why did MSNBC, ABC, CBS, FOX and the rest of the media outlet, who know absolutely everything that is going on, not place their investment holdings into George Soros hands when he bet everything against the pound and made untold billions?

OFFICER, could it possibly be that those in the media and our information outlets could not find their glutimous maximus with both hands?

RELAX, have an adult beverage, kick back and know that you are one of the .10% of the American citizenship that has a clue about what is going to be an incredible investment story!

Never doubt your inner man. Know that you have been waiting on this moment and that this moment has been waiting on you!!

WELL SAID!!! Nice work

Just had a couple of college economist thinktank guys & a couple of congressmen on. They talked about the dollar, QE2, Ireland, WTO, IMF, Euro, bank & country bailouts, etc. Iraq wasn't even in the picture. Not even a variable. Oh I know, these people, these so called global economists & experts have NO idea about the dinar or what it's implications are. blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Do you honestly think these people are going to broadcast on a New York station anything good about the iraqi dinar.

Everywhere you look on the internet you see discouraging news about the iraqi dinar.

For starters - they would all look like fools.

But if you truely believe what you are eluding to, you should get out of this investment and cut your loses now.

Personally I do not believe you are invested in the iraqi dinar. If you are then my question is why ?

God Bless.

GoRV.gif

Edited by Traconesu02
  • Upvote 1

I hear you. This has been a major concern of mine. Only here on DV do you hear about how important to the world the Iraq dinar is. According to the rest of the world they could care less about Iraq. Not one news source ever speaks of the dinar. Nor cnbc, Kulow, 880, 770, stock websites, US bankers are also clueless to this RV. I have spoken to money managers, super wealthy, property owners in Manhattan that own tens of millions in real estate and investments, accountants, a financial consultant to Bank of America and nobody has a clue what I am talking about nor do they care. Banks tell me that they have not seen any interest in the dinar and many have to look up how to sell the currency to me. One teller asked why I wanted the currency and was I traveling to Iraq. I didn't even answer her. They say it will change the world yet it is a mystery to everyone. I just don't get it.

If the Republicans knew about this why don't they play it up as the greatest gift to the world given to us by the Bush Administration and Republicans. They never give up a chance to take credit not to mention that if they don't Obama will. But even that guy isn't touching this dinar thing. Nothing, just complete silence and ignorance.

Maybe these links will help ya ------

http://www.michaelrubin.org/7055/allawi-us-man-in-baghdad

http://www.analysis-news.com/allfolder/Understanding-VI.htm -- Scroll to the "Iraqi Case"

Edited by EBJNYC

Yup, the president and politicians should all go on Oprah and tell the world that the US is holding dinar and waiting for the RV to save the world. They should also let everyone know that if you invest in dinar you will become filthy rich. Maybe Oprah will give them a car. :blink::blink::blink::lol::lol::blink:

Is there any documentation to back up and prove that the US actually has millions of dinars in their vault? I hear that a lot but have never found any written proof of that. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place for it? I don't know, I'm just asking. It would be great to see.

NEVER follow the media. Follow the MONEY!!!! The largest corporations in the world are investing in Iraq. You won't hear about Iraq much in the news until the best ground floor investment opportunies are gone.

Large corporations, officials, presidents(from alot of countries), are indeed invested in Iraq, big time! Again, they have done an excellent job keeping this hush-hush.....

But like deenar said...follow the money! Time roll with the big dogs now!

God bless!

• Upvote 1

I found a very good tax attorney. He has very wealthy clients all over the world. He travels to Dubai every 3 months on business. When I explained my investment, he gave me some options before and after should it RV. Then asked how I got into this with a smile. He never divulged what he knows. He asked some questions that made me curious about just how much he knows about this investment. I suspect he has some very big clients that are invested in this if not himself. Sometimes it's what people don't say that tell you a lot!!!