Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone sit on your hands!! Happening now!!!!

thaiguy

Everyone sit on your hands.

TK is going out on a limb here, between tonight and Sunday this week listen up.

Parliment met last night til after 1030pm (their time)

All MP positions filled

Budget agreed upon!

Everyone but Maliki signed in, he is waiting until the next Parliment meeting (Sunday) so the world will see on TV.

This is what I'm being told, so now bash away if you want!

This is from my Scype account "way up".

Higher than 5.72 this what I'm told, Shabibi had 3 rates with him 3.22, 5.72 and a higher one. If things go good he is using the higher one

This is from TK right now!!!

Please move to rumors

Edited by thaiguy
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 11

Thai guy, do you know TK's history on rumors and predicting? Come on. He's "going out on a limb"???? He used to PM me that he needs to keep the members in the chat room, "PUMPED UP".............

Nuff said.

I know who he is and that's why I posted! If you believe him then we would have already been mega rich years ago. I just thought it was funny and needed to be posted

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man are TK and all the GET team wrapped in bubble wrap? No matter how many times they get beat up they keeping coming out with all these dates, rates, it's done don't worry, etc....and then they all continue to come and go with nothing happening! People get pissed and rip them a new one, but it doesn't stop them...they so badly want to be the one's who get it right and EVENTUALLY they will be!!!LOL!

Wow!!! If TK is correct, and perhaps he is...at THAT rate I will have my bowling alley built in the basement of our to-be-built home. That is a nice dream!! We were going to wait, but we already bought a new Stearns and Foster set, OMG is it worth the $$. I have slept on Sears-o-matic, Sealy, Serta, etc., but S&F wins by a MILLION DINAR!!!!

If TK is wrong this time, he is on my poop list. :angry:

Sounded like a good rumor right up until the rate of $5.72 was mentioned...

Rumor or not, why is it so hard to believe $5.72 or higher? Shabibi has stated that Iraq could support an RV up to $10.00. Why limit yourself to short-sightedness. You had the insight to buy into this ride, so ride it with some gusto :twothumbs: A few weeks back, a thread asked for predictions of the rate. At that time, my prediction was $4.86. Since then, after reading up on Mr. Shabibi's education and experience, I told by boss that $5.86 was very possible. I looked at all information posted here on DV and whatever else I could find. IMHO $7.00 would be the ideal rate with a managed float over 60 to 90 days. This would bring in all the large noted from around the world and Iraq could then go about the business of becoming a democracy as opposed to a dictatorship. The higher the rate, the more Iraq will gain. If the rate is low, speculators will jump on this ride and Iraq could possibly loose more than it would gain. Whatever the higher, unmentioned rate is, I like that one the best, because it's

RRRRVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E :woot::woot::woot:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Rumor or not, why is it so hard to believe $5.72 or higher? Shabibi has stated that Iraq could support an RV up to $10.00. Why limit yourself to short-sightedness. You had the insight to buy into this ride, so ride it with some gusto :twothumbs: A few weeks back, a thread asked for predictions of the rate. At that time, my prediction was $4.86. Since then, after reading up on Mr. Shabibi's education and experience, I told by boss that $5.86 was very possible. I looked at all information posted here on DV and whatever else I could find. IMHO $7.00 would be the ideal rate with a managed float over 60 to 90 days. This would bring in all the large noted from around the world and Iraq could then go about the business of becoming a democracy as opposed to a dictatorship. The higher the rate, the more Iraq will gain. If the rate is low, speculators will jump on this ride and Iraq could possibly loose more than it would gain. Whatever the higher, unmentioned rate is, I like that one the best, because it's

RRRRVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E :woot::woot::woot:

If we see a $5 plus rate then you can bet your A&$ it will be followed with a L-O-P...