Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Know I Am Going To Be Banned: That's Just Fine

RichNick123

Rich

Not sure why you thought you would get banned for this post!

I thought it was pretty good myself!!

I might not agree 100% with everything but it was still a good post!!

Bump

Thanks Bumper,

Appreciate it. To take it to a base level my thought process has brought me to this:

At what level will the majority of people holding Dinar sell out and what is the minimum level to do that without being obvious?

I am a business man. I have run several companies that are now worth a hefty value. I NEVER, NEVER paid more for an item than I absolutely had to. Real estate, equipment, advertising or any item, I would and still do pay as little as possible. People I will invest in because it always pays dividends!!! Iraq is going to pay themselves and their "employees" and everyone else will get what they can. Like it or not this is the way it works.

Over the last few months on this forum I have literally been moved to tears on several occasions. Reading what men and women are going through and holding on for a return and a miracle on this investment. I doubt seriously, move the bovine scatology to the side, that there resides more than 5% on this board that would not cash out at .27.

Talk all you want to but I do understand human nature. Believe me the bankers know it as well!

Excellent Joe P -the voice of reason.

I agree and the ".27 rate" will be a back-breaker for Iraq. Yes, they will destroy all the higher denoms coming in, but many investors including us will just turn around and buy more of the new lower denominations and stock up waiting for them to increase the value higher and cash in again.

Iraq will have to start the auctions, buying/selling etc. as well. This is worse than starting at a higher rate maintaining stability and currency fluctuations.

JOEP!!!!!

You buy the cold one at Atlantis and I will treat those there to a 4 LB lobster at the Poop Deck!! My favorite restaurant in all of the Bahamas! It is just across the bridge from Atlantis on the Marina. 3-5 LB fresh Lobsters and current price is only about $40.00!!!!!

Bring it on!!!!

• Upvote 3

NICE POST 1) YOU WON'T BE BANNED 2) THAT 9.95 ALERT...SO WHAT IF HE MAKES A FEW BUCKS...HE DESERVES IT. 3) SO WHAT IF ADAM MAKES A FEW BUCKS ON HIS BOOK...HE'S HELPED ME AND IT'S WORTH SOMETHING TO ME. 4) I'M GUESSING THE REASON YOU SEE LESS CHATTER HERE IS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SPENDING MORE TIME ON THE OTHER SITES CALLS...I BELIEVE THIS TO BE A FAR SUPERIOR SITE THAN OTHERS BUT I WANT ALL THE INFO I CAN GET, AND WE DON'T HAVE A CONSISTENT CALL PATTERN. SO I AND MANY MANY OTHERS LISTEN TO THE CALLS. 5) NO ONE WITH INTEL WILL GET PRIORITY INFORMATION TO THE RV...BUT THEY MIGHT BE BETTER AT GUESSING WITH THE INTEL THEY HAVE. 6) YOU MADE A NICE POST...EVEN THOUGH I BELIEVE THERE IS NOT A CHANCE IN HELL THAT IT WILL COME OUT UNDER A BUCK.JUST HAVE FAITH AND SAY YOUR PRAYERS...IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.AND DON'T FORGET TO POURITFORWARD PS...I DOUBT THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THE RV. IT WILL JUST HAPPEN AND THEN THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THAT THEY HAVE DONE IT. LOTS WILL BE HAPPENING ON THE 21ST, AFTER THEIR HOLIDAY.

• Upvote 4

NICE POST 1) YOU WON'T BE BANNED 2) THAT 9.95 ALERT...SO WHAT IF HE MAKES A FEW BUCKS...HE DESERVES IT. 3) SO WHAT IF ADAM MAKES A FEW BUCKS ON HIS BOOK...HE'S HELPED ME AND IT'S WORTH SOMETHING TO ME. 4) I'M GUESSING THE REASON YOU SEE LESS CHATTER HERE IS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SPENDING MORE TIME ON THE OTHER SITES CALLS...I BELIEVE THIS TO BE A FAR SUPERIOR SITE THAN OTHERS BUT I WANT ALL THE INFO I CAN GET, AND WE DON'T HAVE A CONSISTENT CALL PATTERN. SO I AND MANY MANY OTHERS LISTEN TO THE CALLS. 5) NO ONE WITH INTEL WILL GET PRIORITY INFORMATION TO THE RV...BUT THEY MIGHT BE BETTER AT GUESSING WITH THE INTEL THEY HAVE. 6) YOU MADE A NICE POST...EVEN THOUGH I BELIEVE THERE IS NOT A CHANCE IN HELL THAT IT WILL COME OUT UNDER A BUCK.JUST HAVE FAITH AND SAY YOUR PRAYERS...IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.AND DON'T FORGET TO POURITFORWARD PS...I DOUBT THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THE RV. IT WILL JUST HAPPEN AND THEN THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THAT THEY HAVE DONE IT. LOTS WILL BE HAPPENING ON THE 21ST, AFTER THEIR HOLIDAY.

PourIt,

1. Hope I dont get banned. Kind of like it around here!

2. No problem with DD making money, he does deserve it! Can't believe he would start an alert if he did not know it was going to happen soon is my point!

3. I love Adams book. No author cuts a rate by 80% unless it is about to be obsolete or they have a new one coming out. Believe me I know I actually have a couple of published items myself.

4. Sarcasism abounding with this one: Dude it is so bad around here Stevel left and went to Iraq!!!!

5. You cannot own a site, rub shoulders with the Dinar sellers and not get inside info that you cannot share. PERIOD!

6. I hope and pray ther is not a chance in hell it comes out below a dollar!!!! I also know the IMF, Maliki, UN and everyone including the MOF would love to screw us and not have to pay us!

PourIT I declare YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!! Let us all take a vow to PAYITFORWARD!!!!!

• Upvote 4

I don't think getting banned will be the issue but .27 I don't think so and neither does Adam

#2 Adam Montana

Administrator

Group: Administrators Posts: 2,464 Joined: 19-June 09 Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:15 PM

I love it! As soon as they LOP the 0's off the exchange rate, we're good to go.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

So here is why I think it will be 1 dollar or more.

If I were one of those Iraqi Members of Parliment, making all of that money for these past months and I had some influence on what the rate was going to be, what would I be doing with all of that money I was making for doing nothing and would I want the rate at 26 cents or 1 dollar plus?

Just my thoughts!

RichNick123, Thank you for a very well thought out post. I can in no way see why you would be banned for it. I do not agree with your .27 figure for reasons that others have posted in this thread.

Thought provoking threads like this are valuable as long as the responders stay on track and give their solid reasons for any disagreement as has been done here.

Thanks for sharing. .

• Upvote 2

No reason for you to be banned, Just because alot of people don't agree. Good post I completely agree with most of your post, I can get bashed all to heck for saying this, BUT I think if it ever happens and mind you there is not 1 shred of FACT that it ever will, it will be soon or never. >27 makes alot of sense, alot more than 3 plus. The ATM machines, they have been installing them for 0ver a year now, so that is nothing new. It is not popular because no one wants to think that small. Hey we all got in for different reasons, some are here just to pump, we all know that. Some are here because they need it, we all know that to. Some are here because they want to stay up to date with all info. Bottom line is no one knows for sure when, how much and if ever, that much is FACT. Good luck to all, think positive, stay sharp and all that. Plan for the worst and hope for the best. I am in it to win it, and if it is tomorrow Great, Next year Oh well, I am staying in and cashin in.

Thoughtful post. You maybe closer to the actual RV than most would think. I too, (sorry) think the rate will be in the 10 to 15 cent range...although I dream of more. I ascertain the value of the currency has to be supported by the CURRENT economic situation. Hope I am wrong.

• Upvote 2

Well put there Rich,im one of those that loves the fantasy but accepts the dinar wont be much over our dollar,i have no facts or data other than what i glean from here,this and that supports this and that dont mean much to me like it was stated in an earlier post anything can be dressed up to be what anyone whats it to be,based on how they feel about it.Ive seen rates as high as 10.00(im sure there have been higher claims :lol: ) i just dont think it would be smart to rv at 3 dollars to a dinar.my own logic goes as such,why would an iraqi citizen hang on to there puny dinar when they can trade em in when it does rv for usd?i havent seen that anywhere i maybe wrong on that but its the same thing we americans are doing right now,what stops em from doin exactly what we are doin?

As for the .27 cash out sorry im like a few on here that dont have enough invested to make any real cash so ill hang on till i see a better rate.And like many others i know ill be buying more if it rv too low.but i feel your pain as well when i read the posts and whats said in chat and it is bothersome i know im not in the best o shape so i can relate to some of these people and their plight but im young and can afford to sit on my few lil dinar,but alot o people here are desperately hangin on hopin that the rv saves their lives and they could be in for a real disappointment,and ive wanted to shout out some things here fortunately you did it for me Rich i dont have the tact nor intel to say what i feel but some of the b/s that i see i'll call a spade a spade and ill be banned from here...i think its great here and glad im on board...so thanks for what you said Rich. :twothumbs:

:tiphat: STAY TUNED

Nice post, Rich. I started off thinking $.10 - $.20 but changed my mind after learning about the requirements of their budget ($1.19 is what I was told) and reading of the plan to raise the value of the dinar to that of the USD. I also agree with the argument that the rate needs to be more than $1 to get the Iraqi people to use the dinar instead of the dollar. I do agree though, that revaluing the IQD to a level closer to the other currencies of that region doesn't require a rate of $3+ as many have insisted. Anywhere between $.27 and $3.55 would do that. If the rate is $.27 I'll probably cash in a few hundred thousand and let the rest ride.

Good Morning everyone! Something has been bothering the smallest organ I have.... My Brain :P Maybe someone can help put my mind at ease. When Steve1 posted yesterday and said he was leaving for Iraq he said it was concerning the 2011 budget (his budget). Why would he fly there if everything was going as planned? Please help put my small mind at ease.

Thank you in advance.

Go RV and Jets!

Nice post Rich, although what I disagree with you on is the theory that you look at the surrounding countries I guess that's called the basket if not someone correct me I dont know all of the terminology, I think you would have to look at the countries Iraq is most similar to and according to all I have read on here and elsewhere they have the resources similar to countries that have values of their currency at the 3$ range such as kuwait and Saudi Arabia and I believe as well that they could not afford a low rv due a run on the currency, I mean after all every time someone on this site yells "RV in a week!" you can be for sure people run out and buy more and that's okay but think about what would happen if people seen an actual low rv, im not talking people in here im talking worldwide, 11 to 14 trillion in oil is a lot of $, they dont call it black gold for nothing, BTW always enjoy reading your posts keep me laughing if they banned you for this post I would have to seriously consider wehter or not I even wanted to be on here B)

Rick - great post, well thought out on most points, but I want to throw something out there.

You mentioned in point #1 that they guy on that other site charged $9.95 for notification - this is a one time fee. There is another service you can sign up for that is monthly for more texts and info. BUT that being said - I will argue the point that DD may not HAVE the money right now (I certainly don't!!!!) to be a philanthropist and "give" us all this notification service without a charge, and frankly, why should he. He is offering a service which we do not need to buy - but can if we want to. He has done a lot to contribute to this online dinar community, as have many, and I do not see any reason to assume he is already a mega-rich guy who can afford to pay all of the costs so we can be notified at time of RV.

Our friend Adam is also offering a notification service to VIPs but the fee for the service is being covered by our VIP fees already paid. So, I think you missed it on the first point.

Second point about the "Gurus" being MIA - hey - people have lives, jobs, families, etc. We all come and go and pop in and out as time permits. Just because these people have given so much of their time does not mean they owe this to us.(we are SO bloody They do what they can when they can and not being around when Iraq is on holiday - makes perfect sense. JMHO.

JoeP - Excellent point you made about why the IQD needs to be at least 1 penny over the dollar. May or may not play out that way because Iraq is....well, Iraq. BUT I think you point is completely valid and good food for thought. Also appreciated your making the point that there may be a window for cashing in and there may NOT be an option to hold the IQDs we have and wait for the rate to rise. The guy who said, "they can't tell me my dinars are worthless" - are you freakin kidding me? YES THEY CAN! Don't be naive.It is their money and they can do what they want. Frankly it is much more likely they WILL put a time limit on cashing in these large bills - makes no sense for them not to - at least for us little guys. Maybe the Governments of other countries won't have that time frame but it is insane to think they would leave these out there for us to hold indefinitely.

Anyway, great conversation. Thanks!

Peace! :D

Thanks both of you for your contributions on this.

I think the biggest single reason it will NOT come in anywhere near that low, is because once the RV happens, and word gets out to the speculators who know true value, they will jump in with the big dollars and buy up all the available Dinars, causing an over-inflation of the Dinar. Forget about the oil, natural gas and gold that Iraq has. They have signed hundreds of billions of dollars in pending contracts that will be nearly worthless with an RV that low. Great points, solid detail but in the end, it's just not nearly high enough.

Great points. l would certainlly like Rich to view other intels that are out there before he get sock into his .27 rate. Kuwait. How would Iraq like their neighbor to virturely own/buy up Iraq ? May be Rich don't understand this: Kuwait and Iraq share over 60% of oil in both Countries borders. Rich, answer this question. What will be the share of Iraq if its rate is 27cents and Kuwait rate is 3.57. when both of both sells the same amount of oil in the World market. Don't forget Rich, that this border oil between the two Countries has always being the bone of contentions and wars and sanctions between the both of them. Rich you have a right to bring out your rate of .27 l am have a right to say that after all the research that l have done in the past 4 years. l have come to the invitable conclusion that Iraqi currency rate will be closed to Kuwaiti rate of exhange.

• Upvote 1

$.27? ... not IMO ... that is so that they would seem to be in line with Saudi Arabi. I've been all through the numbers ... up and down. The more you study the more you become convinced that it will ultimately be high ... whether they pull some entry shenanigans or not is yet to be seen but I doubt it.

the MOF proposed $1.79 in 2009 based on the math that bordered on how many are out, how many are back in, how much oil, price of oil, etc. and the parliament was outraged and sent them back ... they did all the proper economics calculations M0, M1, M2, M3, M4 and came up with $3.210856 (or something like it) and said that it might be 20% low (Frank26 uses this to go to $3.86) ... I tend to believe that this is speaking to inflation after RI/RV and a fudge factor ... not an increase in price.

last november it was $1.49 during banking hours in Baghdad and only in Baghdad ... $1.49 was the price of the Euro at the time.

.2667 is the SAR ... Saudi Arabia Riyal ... it's an attempt to position it close to them ... however, this is misguided Kuwait says come out near but just below us ... $3.558 currently ... and we will ensure your place in the GCC

To summarize ... there is more evidence that it will be higher rather than lower. a low reval will kill them ... a high reval brings honor as they attain freedom from the infidels ... phoenix and ashes

Shabibi watched Kuwait come out $1 lower than their $3.47 goal and get hammered ... I don't believe that he will make that mistake ... my guess is look for a pinned/pegged or managed float (in a channel) entry to preclude "pounding"

I was an .86 to 1.49 guy for a long time ... now ... not so much!

I have over simplified this ... NO coffee ... but mostly I grow weary over typing the same thing over and over ... I don't know how many times newbies have made a post like this and then everyone flips out.

Go back to the basics ... if it comes out at just .10 (no not for a minute) you make 100 times your investment ... if your family found that out you'd be considered the "brilliant investor" in the family!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 5

PS - I meant to say, We are so bloody lucky the people like: Scooter, zzzzzzzzz, OZ, Adam, Sonny1, ChiefV, SteveI,Doc31, Frank26, Viper, DD, etc etc etc - have spent their time and energy and resources - done the research, the reading, the calling in of favors AND then shared it with all of us. Stunningly generous on their part.

I don't care what the nay-sayers have to say - this is a solid investment opportunity and we are blessed to have been introduced to it. AND on top of that there are sites like DinarVets and a few others which really, truly are trying to be a community service. You can't tell me Adam hasn't laid out money on our behalf, and so have the others - and we, if we choose, can contribute something for being a part of the community BUT amazingly we don't have to - we can have the benefit of all this info, research, intel, rumors, etc - all free of charge.

Talk about amazing. And I for one am deeply grateful.

Anyway, sorry for the "bloody" incomplete sentence up above - early AM and not at my best yet! LOL!

Peace.

God bless our veterans!

Thanks to all, big and small, for their contributions to this dialogue.

Thanks guy's. I guess I am a little nervous about rocking the boat that everyone seems to be on about a higher rate.

Reading the tea leaves and watching responses of those who have "sources" has left me a little skiddish. I am also factoring into my opinion the current world economy, geopolitical situations as well as the recent push for a basket approach to regional and global valuation.

I have no doubt Iraq can sustain a $3.00 RV. My question is will the rest of the world allow it?

I also do not get the "warm fuzzies" about Adam's responses, or lack thereof, to current rate options. I have agreed with him for over 2 years, although I did not join here until a couple of month's ago, that the rate would be around .86. I have to believe with the research he has done and the contacts he has that he is light years ahead of us mere mortals. When he cut the rate of his book by 80% I felt that was a road sign that he had been alerted to the RV happening soon. DD may be out there a bit but who in their right mind would have members sign up for an RV alert at $9.95 a month if they did not have some info it was happening within the next 90-120 days? You can't keep people hanging but so long before they drop off completely.

My last reason is I do not trust Iraq, the CBI, IMF, UN or the world marketmakers. Like it or not they know they are going to have to pay something to the current Dinar holders but we will never see the rate the insiders will enjoy. I have re-evaluated my former position and think they will try to get off cheap and open the RV at a rate equal to that of the 6 surrounding nations, Kuwait excluded. they know very well that 90% of investors will cash out and celebrate. Those not in a rush or in a position of need will exchange to smaller denominations and hold on. From personal experience I know that more than 90% of current investors will take the easy money and run.

It's all good. My reason for stating I might be banned is my stating that site owners who have either by work or default have gained reliable sources know more than us on the outside. Watching their moves and positioning tells me they know it is on the doorstep and might not be as much as many of the rumors floating around on their forums. This is not a negative but in my experience you never know how someone is going to react.

I hope I am totally wrong and have to come back and apoligize a million times over!!

Praying for us all to have everything we have been believing for and more!

Thanks for your posts. They both make sense. I, like yourself hope for the high rate. I have been pretty skeptical about becoming an instant millionaire in this deal. Still the potential opportunity was too good to pass up. You know the old saying of "too good to be true". This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. We will make money. I am just wondering how much. Very few really know. thanks for your posts. No need to offer appologies for your opinion. I am believing we will be millionaires GO RV!!!! B)

Edited by nashdinar