Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feeling Like A Fool

crack

Wow, This is my first time posting ever and I have been watching this site for months now. I must admit I have gotten slightly discouraged but I still have faith in this investment and I believe that very soon we all will be rewarded.

I appreciate all of the individuals that have helped me understand this investment.

Peace and blessings to all!

Go RV soon and very soon :-)

• Upvote 1

I don't think it is a scam. And I know that SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN. But it is the SOMETHING that really frustrates me terribly. I tend to straddle the fence. I've read until my eyes bleed and I can't make myself get convinced like so many of you have. I do know that SOMETHING is going to happen. I just have times when that SOMETHING may be a very modest gain, and then times when it's an absurd gain. So many smart people on BOTH sides of the fence. FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY how I feel...I CAN NOT stop reading and I go from dreaming about what I'm gonna do with all that money to stressing about having to listen to the naysayers in my family say "I told ya so" ....I, like you, know "something" is going to happen...it's just not knowing what or when thats causing me to be drawn to this stupid computer 50 times a day.....I do want to thank those with the wit for at least giving me something to chuckle at now and then....A little comic relief is much needed when your sitting here staring at this screen chewin all your nails off!!!

• Upvote 1

There are some people that should be told and some that should not be told. I tried telling some of my family members and they just shake their heads and tell me to invest in something solid...so I don't tell anyone ;) anything :blink: anymore :huh: . Consequently, noone knows about me buying any dinar, and I will definitely keep it that way. When there is a RV, I will also keep that to myself. GO RV and please RV soon!!! There are so many Sundays in a year, and we all know how many Sundays this year we were expecting the RV.

• Upvote 1

:blink: Think you are a fool and you will be! This Dinar is going to come through! I am positive with no doubts. Sit back and plan your future. Dreaming is free. Watch your dreams they become your thoughts. Watch your thoughts, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Positive actions equal positive results.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

At first, I bought 125K dinar. A little over a $100 investment. I went in w/ a few other people.

The plan was to throw the dinar in the sock drawer and go about life until one day the good news came.

Yeah right! Several purchases later and my head spinning from "intel", I keep hearing the voice of reason

Taunting me. The solace in all this is that I'm in. Foolish or not, I'm staying put. The only thing worse

Than being the guy that didn't get in when the chance was there, is the guy who got before it paid off.

I can live with blowing a few hundred dollars on a high risk venture, but not having the balls to see it

all the way through is not an option!

• Upvote 3

When i'am sitting on a crusise ship leaving Alaska looking a round wondering how many people are on here because of dinar with that you know what grin on my face. There will be so much good to come out of this every time we hear someone gave a donation some where will think dinar

Take all the grief for everyone but never let them know i told you so, just keep thay grin on your face they will not take it off. We need to remeber this has to last us so spend slow and think and invest wise. The question is how much will i have 10 or 20 years from now.

• Upvote 2

My chat name kind of sums up my personal dinar rollar coaster ride........hopes way or hope sway. Depends on the hour. But I am working hard to stay grounded, be as educated as possible, remember this is an investment and not a guarantee, keep hoping, and trust that God is in control. I mean, what else can we do?

Hope....Hope.....Hope! B)

GOOOOO RRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

• Upvote 4

Yes, we all get "up" then "down." It has taken some of the "seasoned" investors to keep me on track at times. We all want an RV and we want it to be amazing, of course...and maybe, just maybe it will be! I have been on stock boards and they are pretty much like this "it's going up, it's going down, yadda yadda yadda." Any investment is about the same; however, we expect more from this one than most others. I appreciate those that keep me grounded and as some have said..."better to keep it to yourself and get support from DinarVets site than to keep pumping it to friends or family.....they most always will bring you down." I thank everyone for their support, posts, intel, sympathy, uplifting words of encouragement and sense of family that I have found here. At least I know I am not in this alone and although this is not really a "sympathy board," it is a family united by the same goal and it is awful nice to see those that take the time to encourage you when the chips are down. Just look at it like a "football game." We know who is favored, but who will really win? Miracles do happen and with God....all things are possible!

• Upvote 2

I`m not whining or complaining but I am really starting to get aprehensive and embarrased to even talk to my wife about this ,I`m sure there is a few other people out there feeling the same . I`m not bashing anyones info or accusing anyone of anything however when you here certain info from some of the people on here you can`t help but get excited and talk to your spouse about it just to wake up in the morning feeling like a FOOL again . I`ve been in this for a couple of years so I am NOT new to this investment just starting to feel more like a FOOL for possibly believing something this good could be true . I try to be positive but after this yoyo ride this last couple of weeks I don`t know who to believe anymore . Let`s hope for the best I guess and hope these oxymorons get their POOP together and RI this thing . Again postive vibes just getting harder every day . Have a good day people :rolleyes:

You shouldnt put so much hype into the rumors and speculation....or just the "hearsay".....stick to the facts....stick to whats really happening....stick to looking at the things needing to be accomplished first and this shouldnt be so hard on ya.....something like this takes time.....I think way too many people read so much into what these gurus say that they expect it to come true when in fact they really sometimes have no clue what they are talking about......maybe you just need a break from things.....they will raise the value of their currency at some point....we just dont know when or if we will benefit tremendously from it....it can go many different ways......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I`m not whining or complaining but I am really starting to get aprehensive and embarrased to even talk to my wife about this ,I`m sure there is a few other people out there feeling the same . I`m not bashing anyones info or accusing anyone of anything however when you here certain info from some of the people on here you can`t help but get excited and talk to your spouse about it just to wake up in the morning feeling like a FOOL again . I`ve been in this for a couple of years so I am NOT new to this investment just starting to feel more like a FOOL for possibly believing something this good could be true . I try to be positive but after this yoyo ride this last couple of weeks I don`t know who to believe anymore . Let`s hope for the best I guess and hope these oxymorons get their POOP together and RI this thing . Again postive vibes just getting harder every day . Have a good day people :rolleyes:

Thats why Aday should stop these people saying what they do on our site

• Upvote 1

WTF? are you crazy.... wife + I told you so = all your newly RVed dinar will be going to Joe Divorce Attorney

uh huhhhhh :lol: "i told ya so" = marital suicide or at the very least long stays in the doghouse ...while shes out spending your new wealth ;) ... I am woman...hear me roaaaarrrr!

Yes, I know how you feel. I emailed a couple friends and they totaly ignore about the part in regards to the dinar, like its not even worth a response. I realy dont want to rub it in peoples faces when this does RV but I want to see that I am not the fool.

• Upvote 2

You shouldnt put so much hype into the rumors and speculation....or just the "hearsay".....stick to the facts....stick to whats really happening....stick to looking at the things needing to be accomplished first and this shouldnt be so hard on ya.....something like this takes time.....I think way too many people read so much into what these gurus say that they expect it to come true when in fact they really sometimes have no clue what they are talking about......maybe you just need a break from things.....they will raise the value of their currency at some point....we just dont know when or if we will benefit tremendously from it....it can go many different ways......

Agreed... excellent advice.

• Upvote 1

biggrin.gifIt's VERY nice to know that people can express their feelings - positive OR negative - and get responses that actually help not only one person, but MANY to feel that they are not alone. Personally I'd like to thank all those who did not bash this post. We are all human beings and kindness takes you to one place in the end -- hate, nastiness & bashing others takes you to the HOT place. We all have our own trials & tribulations, what we do with them is what count!!! Thanks again to those that brought some humor into the day for many of us !!! God Bless to all! rolleyes.gif
  • Upvote 4

biggrin.gifIt's VERY nice to know that people can express their feelings - positive OR negative - and get responses that actually help not only one person, but MANY to feel that they are not alone. Personally I'd like to thank all those who did not bash this post. We are all human beings and kindness takes you to one place in the end -- hate, nastiness & bashing others takes you to the HOT place. We all have our own trials & tribulations, what we do with them is what count!!! Thanks again to those that brought some humor into the day for many of us !!! God Bless to all! rolleyes.gif

Thank you :)

• Upvote 2

I am very grateful that my husband and I are in this together and on the same page where the dinar is concerned. We get frustrated at the dates that have come and gone but we also help keep the other grounded while waited for this to unfold....best of luck to you!

• Upvote 1

The wife and I are in this together , it`s just that lately there is no interest on her part and when I do mention it , well I get that look . I`ve been married 22 years so it`s hard to hide things from the wife guys but I think she`ll notice if I`m not there and she can`t get an answer on my cell , it`s called " GONE FISHING " have a very nice day :)

• Upvote 1

My step-daughter is a social worker who works with senior citizens and when I told her about this she said the dinar scam is in the top 10 scams that they warn senior citizens about. That being said, I invested anyway. I will never say I told you so when it hits but I may have to bite my tongue. The RV will happen and we will all be blessed when it does. Just don't get too wrapped up in predicting when or for how much. Just know that it will happen and then practice patience.

• Upvote 2

I`m not whining or complaining but I am really starting to get aprehensive and embarrased to even talk to my wife about this ,I`m sure there is a few other people out there feeling the same . I`m not bashing anyones info or accusing anyone of anything however when you here certain info from some of the people on here you can`t help but get excited and talk to your spouse about it just to wake up in the morning feeling like a FOOL again . I`ve been in this for a couple of years so I am NOT new to this investment just starting to feel more like a FOOL for possibly believing something this good could be true . I try to be positive but after this yoyo ride this last couple of weeks I don`t know who to believe anymore . Let`s hope for the best I guess and hope these oxymorons get their POOP together and RI this thing . Again postive vibes just getting harder every day . Have a good day people rolleyes.gif

I hear you bud. I've been on this ride for 6 and a half years. I didn't expect this to happen for 10-15 years in the beginning, but I got all caught up in the hype and lost my focus. I was ready to sell out a couple of weeks ago, but my wife brought me back down to earth. Hang in there. It will happen eventually. Every day we are one more day closer. That is how I look at it.

• Upvote 1