Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar will RV - - and soon, but,...........

CheckMate

zzzzzzzzz :

I did get a call from Adam Saturday morning (thanks) and I was able to explain our intentions as well as apologies for the lack of communication, we are just a small part of the whole looking to put into a better prospective what we think is about to happen.

I'll wait for Adam's decision, if he is ok with the call we can try and rally the team for a call and post it tonight, as I'm not sure how much longer we will be waiting for the RV/RI, we can address time lines of the RV on the call as well as rates if that is ok.

... WELLLLLLL, AINT YOU THE COOLEST!!

ROCK ON TO THE MOON zzzzzzzzz, STEVE, EVERYONE!!!!

TEAM CALL TONIGHT!? FUNNNNN!!!!

And I personally lovvve the recorded call's phone number/PIN# too!!!

I love it...I'll repeat it twice. *SIGH!*

".. as I'm not sure how much longer we will be waiting for the RV/RI"

".. as I'm not sure how much longer we will be waiting for the RV/RI"

GO RV!

:P

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edited by Dinerry

No no temper tandrum, just here to to read like everyone else. But when people statrt calling names . i think its unappropriate. keep it to them selves. Some think there the old mighty god, on a thrown with intel. which has proven , nothing more then speculators. which i know they all are. thats what this dinar is all about. but i feel just keep persnal opinions to ones self. and yea, i'm getting annoyed with people stepping in on other peples conversions. so i'll walk out now. you all have a good day.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

zzzzzzzzz, SteveI, ChiefV, Carrieann, Riverstyx and Viper - Thanks for sharing your knowledge with all of us - I for one entered this investment almost four years ago not know anything or what I was getting in to....I personally thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge with "just an everyday hard working" stranger.

When I joined DV it was because I didn't know what I had, where to go, what to look (and I was in Iraq at the time) and I thank Adam, the MOD's and handful of others for the infomation and guidance as well...

After being a part of the DV family for over a year it still breaks my heart to see the few negative people - remember negative thoughts bring negative outcome - that's why those that remain positive will be truly blessed.

Again, thanks to all for direction and information.......It is much appreciated by me and my family.....God Bless you all......

• Upvote 7

No no temper tandrum, just here to to read like everyone else. But when people statrt calling names . i think its unappropriate. keep it to them selves. Some think there the old mighty god, on a thrown with intel. which has proven , nothing more then speculators. which i know they all are. thats what this dinar is all about. but i feel just keep persnal opinions to ones self. and yea, i'm getting annoyed with people stepping in on other peples conversions. so i'll walk out now. you all have a good day.

dont forget to close the door either ya little dream stealer...ahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

"The rate at which you grow as a person is directly proportional to your level of defensiveness." ~Gary Acevedo

i.e., if successful people grow by learning from their mistakes and overcoming their failures, unsuccessful people hinder their success by being defensive and blaming rather than learning and overcoming. :) We all spend energy, but where do we spend it?

Also....Thanks zzzzzzzzz! Go RV!

• Upvote 5

MY GOD YOU ALL ARE FOOLISH PEOPLE, HATEFUL, CHILDISH PEOPLE, DONT YOU ALL ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN STAY ON THIS SITE AND CRITIZE PEOPLE? I JUST READ THIS WHOLE THING. . I HOPE TO HE-- YOU ALL AREN'T MANAGING MY FUNDS. OR ACCOUNTS. GET A LIFE OR JOB AND LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Adam, Please say yes, so this can continue to be the BEST site there is.............b/c of our great people who are willing to share. And for all of you I say Thanks!!

Now come on baby with some info and bring us the RV! We are sitting on the edge of our seats.............FULL of appreciation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

• Upvote 2

"The rate at which you grow as a person is directly proportional to your level of defensiveness." ~Gary Acevedo

i.e., if successful people grow by learning from their mistakes and overcoming their failures, unsuccessful people hinder their success by being defensive and blaming rather than learning and overcoming. :) We all spend energy, but where do we spend it?

Also....Thanks zzzzzzzzz! Go RV!

Well said!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks to All who share intel...i for one, don't have any intel connections and thankful for those who continue to bring in here knowledge...a buddy of mine turned me on to this about three years ago and his attitude or outlook is not that positve...i continue to buy a little and hope for the best...thanks again to all... :woot: