Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ALMOST TIME TO DRINK SOME FINE WINE

pourit

I want to buy all of the original Star Wars figures that I used to have as a kid.

You're a young one. I wish I was a kid when Star Wars came out....I guess my Star Wars is just about to happen. Thanks Pourit! If you haven't noticed, and I'm sure you all have, George Bush is really making headline news these days with all the interviews. Another good sign.

God Bless

• Upvote 3

Congrats for your ability to present FACTS as it is. l am amazed how you developed natural instinsts for availing facts for our benefits. All the facts are in this post folks. Read it again and again if you don't understand it once. Like some one asked, how can it bankrupt Iraq if they come out low? My answer to this guy is, go back to read the post again, you will find the answer right there. We are very close now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I concur to that analogy. All good signs for positive results in the very near future. Please continue to pray for the leaders of Iraq to unite as one so they can move the the country forward for a better tomorrow.

God Bless all whom invested in this country.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 4

SO HERE'S THE DEAL ON THE RV. WE HAVE BEEN HEARING CURRENCY ISSUES ALMOST DAILY...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/40342-almost-time-to-drink-some-fine-wine/page__pid__255764__st__0entry255764#ixzz14tWAngUz

While I agree with your enthusiasm, I have one "downer question"....Why is it we Americans are not seeing any tangible evidence of the pending IRQ RV in the "mainstream media"? Nothing in The Wall Street Journal, Investors Business Daily, etc.? We are not talking "state secrets" or are we???? Actually, it appears I have asked two (2) questions....

Thanks for this update