Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1's nuggets

Barboza

Nice work Sunny1...We depend on you Viper, Scooter, Pheonix, eddinar, doc31 and Steve. You guys make this website better then the rest. I would also like to say thanks to Bumper and the other moderators. Great job guys! I hope this ride ends but even if it does continue, stay with us here at dv and don't let others opinions bring you down because for every 1 basher their is 1,000 who understand this is a investment..."great website Montana"...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Nice work Sunny1...We depend on you Viper, Scooter, Pheonix, eddinar, doc31 and Steve. You guys make this website better then the rest. I would also like to say thanks to Bumper and the other moderators. Great job guys! I hope this ride ends but even if it does continue, stay with us here at dv and don't let others opinions bring you down because for every 1 basher their is 1,000 who understand this is a investment..."great website Montana"...

Your most welcome!! All the mods try really hard to make this a great site for everyone!!

It's also a great site because of the great members that we have on here also!!

Thanks Again

Bump

• Upvote 10

Now that's interesting....Shabibi in NY? Where is the IMF? Where is the World Bank?? NEW YORK. Helllllooooooo.....now that is really interesting! :rolleyes:

Thanks Barboza.....nice post~

LOL... I thought the very same thing Chief when I read Shabibi was in NY. It sure isn't for a Broadway play :lol: Thanks for posting Barboza!

• Upvote 2

Ok, so this is his second GOI prediction in a week and he was bragging a day before that he was right and he wasn't. People, don't get to excited yet and stay grounded. I'm not bashing him because he seems well respected on this site. It's not done until it's done. I'm sure I'll get a bunch of negatives for this but I just don't want to have everyone get excited and then disappointed if it doesn't happen on Thursday.

• Upvote 4

Sonny1’s nuggets

[sonny1] the goi official announcement will be made on thursday

[sonny1] we believe it was agreed upon in principal on sunday, they just have to hash out a few details

[sonny1] CinMike nothing is a fact in iraq, but that is what im being told by my guys

[sonny1] we are looking very goooood folks

[sonny1] and im not kool-aiding it

[sonny1] Matt i havent even had a drink yet.

[sonny1] audrey williams no, i think the rv will follow the goi announcement, how far, i dont know, but it should be soon

[sonny1] i think the goi is set already, imo, and to much has LEAKED.......WHERE there is smoke there is fire

[sonny1] shabbs is in ny, good work guys

[sonny1] listen up everyone, this is heating up, everyone keep your cool, it appears to be here, enjoy this guys

[sonny1] stnkng1 yes, we are close

[sonny1] has scooter been on

[sonny1] RVDinar4MyFamily just that im hearing that offical goi announcement on thursday

[sonny1] well im up north visiting some accounts, i have a conference call in 10 MINUTES........ Be good ALL....... Thanks for the LOVE....

Thanks, Barboza. Very nice format. :D And thanks, Sonny1 !

Tom