Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 ACTING SPEAKER OF PARLIMENT

viper51

Yes that was mentioned in one of the articles posted yesterday. I sure hope it does not come to that because there is a chance of similar results which would be devastating to that country. I do see it being resolved on Monday and GOI formed within days after that. It is all falling into place but at a very slow pace. God Bless.

• Upvote 2

With all due respect Viper I feel like I have no clue what/who to believe anymore. I read this post (below) this morning from the *****Scooter Chat***** posted in Rumors and I thought how great to have something from this Sanchez guy who looks to be the US Trade Ambassador saying that Maliki is the NEW PM. I'm thinking maybe things are happening and the GOI is moving along despite what everyone is saying and then I read your post and now I'm thinking WTF?? Every morning it's just one big WTF after another! I guess that's what we get for getting on this crazy ride ....

[shawnW] he was told Fransico Sanchez at the Bagdad international Business fair announced Maliki as the new PM of iraq. Sladrian did not know who Sanchez was when he posted and Scooter had just come in the room and let everyone know he is the US ambasador to the business fair. Anyway that lent a lot of credibilty for Scooter that Sladrian's Contact used Sanchez's name. He was also told that this will be a pegged rate of $3.33 and will not float. One last thing be watching the news of Hilary going to Iraq as he was told she will be there for the announcement. 1:59 PM [Tradewind] she is in australia right now

Read more:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Fishbone, just wanted to say I laughed my arse off when I read your quote "Every morning it's just one big WTF after another" !...........CLASSIC!!

Read more:

With all due respect Viper I feel like I have no clue what/who to believe anymore. I read this post (below) this morning from the *****Scooter Chat***** posted in Rumors and I thought how great to have something from this Sanchez guy who looks to be the US Trade Ambassador saying that Maliki is the NEW PM. I'm thinking maybe things are happening and the GOI is moving along despite what everyone is saying and then I read your post and now I'm thinking WTF?? Every morning it's just one big WTF after another! I guess that's what we get for getting on this crazy ride ....

[shawnW] he was told Fransico Sanchez at the Bagdad international Business fair announced Maliki as the new PM of iraq. Sladrian did not know who Sanchez was when he posted and Scooter had just come in the room and let everyone know he is the US ambasador to the business fair. Anyway that lent a lot of credibilty for Scooter that Sladrian's Contact used Sanchez's name. He was also told that this will be a pegged rate of $3.33 and will not float. One last thing be watching the news of Hilary going to Iraq as he was told she will be there for the announcement. 1:59 PM [Tradewind] she is in australia right now

Read more:

Glad I could give you a good chuckle buckeye.

If I'm not laughing on here I'm crying.

This place puts the FUN in DysFUNctional family. You got your father/leader figures, your CRAZY aunts and uncles, and then all the "kids" trying to make sense of it all.

I keep telling myself I'm gonna leave and never come back, but it's like a bad accident.....you can't help but look!!!

Good or bad you gotta love the heart of the folks on this website!!!

Edited by FishBone
  • Upvote 7

Baghdad (NINA) –Member of the State of Law’s Coalition Saad al-Mutalabi pointed out “the political blocs will be obliged to form a parliamentary majority government if some blocs adhered to boycott the upcoming government.”

Speaking to the National Iraqi News Agency, he said “Mature agreements have been reached by the National Coalition and the Kurdistani Alliance while the Wasat Alliance has expressed readiness to join this agreement related joining a government headed by Nouri al-Maliki to conclude this agreement before holding the next Monday session.”

“The Iraqiya Slate and the Supreme Iraqi Islamic Council have limited span of time to consider joining this agreement and the government,” he added.

“The Iraqi People can not wait more than eight months of long discussions,” MP Mutalabi stressed, noting that “If we keep discussing other blocs we might stay for more than ten moths and eventually we will be forced to form majority government.”

The Age Speaker Fuad Masoum has called to hold a parliamentary session on next Monday “to elect a new Speaker and two deputies according to the decree of the Federal Court issued on 24/10/2010.”

The President of the Federal Court Midhat al-Mahmoud had announced on October 24th that “The decision of the FC over ending the Open Session obliges the Council to resume parliamentary sessions within next two weeks.”

The Iraqi Constitution states that the Parliament when convened should elect a Speaker and two deputies through secret ballot and then to elect a President for the Republic who will task the largest bloc of forming the upcoming government, but if the Council did not hold sessions within 30 days, it would be cancelled.

Next Monday is the last day of the period given by the decree of the Federal Court. /End/

Edited by 3grlz
  • Upvote 1

Baghdad (NINA) –Member of the State of Law’s Coalition Saad al-Mutalabi pointed out “the political blocs will be obliged to form a parliamentary majority government if some blocs adhered to boycott the upcoming government.”

Speaking to the National Iraqi News Agency, he said “Mature agreements have been reached by the National Coalition and the Kurdistani Alliance while the Wasat Alliance has expressed readiness to join this agreement related joining a government headed by Nouri al-Maliki to conclude this agreement before holding the next Monday session.”

“The Iraqiya Slate and the Supreme Iraqi Islamic Council have limited span of time to consider joining this agreement and the government,” he added.

“The Iraqi People can not wait more than eight months of long discussions,” MP Mutalabi stressed, noting that “If we keep discussing other blocs we might stay for more than ten moths and eventually we will be forced to form majority government.”

The Age Speaker Fuad Masoum has called to hold a parliamentary session on next Monday “to elect a new Speaker and two deputies according to the decree of the Federal Court issued on 24/10/2010.”

The President of the Federal Court Midhat al-Mahmoud had announced on October 24th that “The decision of the FC over ending the Open Session obliges the Council to resume parliamentary sessions within next two weeks.”

The Iraqi Constitution states that the Parliament when convened should elect a Speaker and two deputies through secret ballot and then to elect a President for the Republic who will task the largest bloc of forming the upcoming government, but if the Council did not hold sessions within 30 days, it would be cancelled.

Next Monday is the last day of the period given by the decree of the Federal Court. /End/

Yeah, as fast as you can post that.....

Masum announces postponement of parliamentary session till Thursday;

Read more:

See what I mean....... WTF?????

• Upvote 1

ohmy.gif*****************WARNING****************** ohmy.gif

If you look in a mirror and resemble the person in the picture below........

get medical help immediately, you are suffering from RV radiation sickness a form of DINAR-I-TUSS!!!

Symptoms:....saying( ,,WTF,,,DONE DEAL,,SOON, RV intel),,confusion,FOAMING AT THE MOUTH and calling banks, saying here's Johnnyohmy.gif

• Upvote 3