Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 ACTING SPEAKER OF PARLIMENT

viper51

Fishbone...you couldn't be more correct no matter what. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, might I suggest a reminder that all this info, correct or not, is coming to a head clearly with all the facts presented minus the rumor's or guesses as to the rate and date. Not telling you something you don't already know I assure you, but so many people follow Viper, Scooter and Phoenix (just to mention a few) that this might "re-align" some of us reading with baited breath and remind us that these are uncharted waters where there is no set precedent. Just a little food for thought. This is internationally required and inevitable. Hang in there everyone! Don't spend (in your head that is) it before you have it as this will drive you nuts for sure. :D

• Upvote 1

From Viper's post, it sounds like there's going to be a lot of shoes being thrown at the Parliament members very soon.

They need a whole shoe "FACTORY" dropped on their heads. We're not likely to see a substantive change until the U.N. shoves it down their throats, and so far at least, there is an extreme reluctance to do so. Obviously the court ruling had no significant effect. They've acted with impunity since June, and they've seen no reason to change their behavior. The religious differences between these parties are insurmountable, and they're unlikely to come to an agreement which is acceptable to all. Since they're unwilling to compromise, the "WTF's" could go on indefinitely. The constant rumors of imminent government formation and RV are disturbing, in that they are ALWAYS wrong, and obviously fabricated. :angry:

• Upvote 1

the iraqi leaders should all be charged with manslaughter in the hague. they are actually directly responsible for these killngs on the street. why doesnt a different country leader step up and charge them. we know what happned to their last leader who was charged...

Edited by MicBain

Please , just give them a couple more weeks !!!

:blink::blink::blink:

What does their calendar look like??? If I felt like torturing myself I'd copy and paste every article from the last two months that said they have "2 weeks" to get it together. Let's not forget the several articles that said "2 days - 48 hours" Apparently their concept of days and weeks, is not relevant to our concept. Are the Google translaters off? Do "weeks" actually mean "months"? Makes ZERO sense.