Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My vote matters!!!!!!!!! I Voted!!

Guest Ratatap

Warning do not let our gov know your cell phone number.The state of Arizona got mine and sold it to tellamarketers.I have been getting unwanted calls all week.I am very careful who and where I give out my number.I just got another call and it was a really person this time and my wife was talking to them and ask "How did you get my cell phone number?"There responce was "the Az gov".I hate this place our own gov is so corupt it makes me sick.Selling our cell phone numbers to who ever wants to buy it.Thats why I shut off my house phone.Will have to change my cell number now.What a pain in the ass.Sorry I can't vote for any of these A@#holes.

Either way it goes they will just make it worse I'm affraid.I wish we could jump on a ship and go find a new land and get away from the coruption and taxes.Now we would need a spaceship for that.

• Upvote 1

I voted! But, I'm mad! :angry:

Since I live in the county, can't vote for Mayor, Constable nor the Alderman's and least we forget the liquor referendum. It's crazy, I pay property taxes to the town, but yet can't vote for the people that are governing this town! What's wrong with that picture!

Next election use your IQD and run for office!!!

• Upvote 1

Next election use your IQD and run for office!!!

Nah, not worth it ~ they would put me in an early grave, not much of a back-scratcher, if ya get my drift! :P

But, I did write my congressman about it. Let's see how far it get's me....want to bet, it will get round filed! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1