Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Posted in DD Tidbits

dee_68

POURITFORWARD SAYS POURITFORWARD.....!!! IN MY POST LAST WEEK "SOMETHING BIG ABOUT TO HAPPEN" I SAID NOVEMBER WAS GOING TO BE A MONTH TO GO DOWN IN HISTORY...I HOPE WEDNESDAY IS THE BEGINNING OF IT. POURITFORWARD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE POST.

• Upvote 2

I found this follow up on another forum and thought it was worthwhile......

Okie has not been taking a bunch of phone calls, and he has not been making them. He stepped out of the forums some time ago, because he was becoming discouraged with the information that wasnt coming to pass, too much drama, and he didnt want to be a party to passing along information that would bring others down.

The one thing that struck me about THIS particular post is that it did NOT come with his famous disclaimer:

"Rumor til proven other wise!"

Well I talked to Okie. . . about his post.

He said he does NOT want to reveal his source in open forum. I CAN tell you that it is NOT Cheney. I can also tell you that its NOT TerryK, or anyone connected to the forums. I CAN tell you that this person is political and I CAN tell you that this person would be in a position to know. But that is all I CAN tell you.

I can also tell you that Okie asked this person specifically about the rate, and this person respectfully declined.

When I asked Okie why he didnt put his disclaimer on the post, he replied: "There is no need for it"

• Upvote 4

Only time will tell. Although I am fairly new to this investment I have yet to see someone so boldly come out and state the exact date with such supreme confidence. I truly hope this is correct. I long to see my family and get out of this country that is about to bless all of us. support our fallen soilders who gave their blood for this wonderful blessing by supporting the Wounded Warrior Project. That will be my charity of choice.

• Upvote 5

For those who weren't around back then, OKIE was one of several RV forecasters who made predictions which never came to pass and then disappeared from the scene. Although THIS prediction sounds as though he sincerely believes it, keep in mind that it appears that we are no closer to forming a government than we were 7 months ago. It has been repeatedly stated, and makes TOTAL sense, that nothing will happen prior to the installation of a stable, functioning government. The odds of that happening prior to Wednesday are virtually non-existent. It's nice to believe, but I hope dinar sales don't increase for the dealers based on yet another new rumor. GO RV! :)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1