Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The start of the RV......

keepmwlknfny

I wish there was time to write a post on all of the facts that have been coming out the last 5-7 days, facts that show we are "almost there"!

zzzzzzzzz.

zzzzzzzzz, I don't know if you took the time to read the original really long and unedited Scooter chat from last night or not, but he gave a link that showed a sneak preview of what he is putting together. I don't know if the long version is still available or whether the links are in the shortened version. It should be coming out early next week. Now what Scooter is putting together may be totally different than you had in mind.

• Upvote 1

zzzzzzzzz, I don't know if you took the time to read the original really long and unedited Scooter chat from last night or not, but he gave a link that showed a sneak preview of what he is putting together. I don't know if the long version is still available or whether the links are in the shortened version. It should be coming out early next week. Now what Scooter is putting together may be totally different than you had in mind.

Solutions, everything I have seen of Scooter's has looked like he has put in a lot of hard work with a lot of research and dedication. (charts, articles, and so on)

That said, and I mean this with deep respect here, I'm not sure what anyone has put together, I really believe without any doubt, without any further info

from anyone "WE ARE DONE WITH THIS TRIP BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH" (and Maliki is OUT)

I believe I have some very strong sources as well as a very good working knowledge of why this is being done, and for who's benefit. We are talking about The biggest of the Boy's,...AKA "The World Powers!"

This can not be stopped, and it will happen soon, mark my words, altho I can't fathom it going into November, it would be impossible for it to flow over into next year. (January 2011)

So many are looking at this as just some great investment opportunity, fact is, it's a staged shift of wealth that will (for a short time) solve many major issues that would have brought world financing to a crash worse than most can imagine.

Hey, I'm not trying to be dogmatic here but these are the facts.

I'm happy to have been one of those that believed in this restructure as it will benefit may of our families greatly, but the big picture is this is a MUST HAPPEN

and time is running out. It is past due and can't be stalled much longer.

With all of that said, it also looks like it will be done before the end of THIS month.

So what ever anyone is putting together its here baby,.....and I'm pumped !!

zzzzzzzzz,.......biggrin.gif

• Upvote 9

I am so pumped too. But what is your avitar? Is it an eye?

Carlasmile.gif

Solutions, everything I have seen of Scooter's has looked like he has put in a lot of hard work with a lot of research and dedication. (charts, articles, and so on)

That said, and I mean this with deep respect here, I'm not sure what anyone has put together, I really believe without any doubt, without any further info

from anyone "WE ARE DONE WITH THIS TRIP BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH" (and Maliki is OUT)

I believe I have some very strong sources as well as a very good working knowledge of why this is being done, and for who's benefit. We are talking about The biggest of the Boy's,...AKA "The World Powers!"

This can not be stopped, and it will happen soon, mark my words, altho I can't fathom it going into November, it would be impossible for it to flow over into next year. (January 2011)

So many are looking at this as just some great investment opportunity, fact is, it's a staged shift of wealth that will (for a short time) solve many major issues that would have brought world financing to a crash worse than most can imagine.

Hey, I'm not trying to be dogmatic here but these are the facts.

I'm happy to have been one of those that believed in this restructure as it will benefit may of our families greatly, but the big picture is this is a MUST HAPPEN

and time is running out. It is past due and can't be stalled much longer.

With all of that said, it also looks like it will be done before the end of THIS month.

So what ever anyone is putting together its here baby,.....and I'm pumped !!

zzzzzzzzz,.......biggrin.gif

Edited by carlablum

Keep, I agree that this whole talk show thingy has a suspicious feel to it. However, if they actually did show it in country why haven't we been given any intel about it, you know "boots on the ground", veryy credible source, or just a family member that is actually there? It seems we should have heard something about it if it was big news. On a positive note, based on the posts lately, it does feel like something's up. I hope it's the RRRRRVVVVVVVV!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I wish there was time to write a post on all of the facts that have been coming out the last 5-7 days, facts that show we are "almost there"!

Great article Keepmwlknfny!biggrin.gif

I think this article along with many other facts that have been coming out all week point to what many of us have been saying. RV-RV!! (CHA-CHING!)

This has been agonizing at times, the ups and the downs of this ride have been like,.....WOW!

Most of my life in business I have had some measure of controll over my succsess or my failures, but in this Investment, an investment that could change

so many lives so quickly, we have had everything but control.

There is nothing we can do but sit by and wait for others to stall or hurry our dreams, at times it has been maddening.

All of this waiting and even the ridicule that has been endured is worth what is about to take place in many of our NEW lives.

I hope we are all ready for this kind of change/success as this kind of wealth can destroy as much as deliver.

Before some of you think I'm being negative here, please think about this, if you think and prepair the best

way you can to handle this new responsibility, the greater chance you will have for a "POSITIVE OUT COME" for you and your families!!biggrin.gif (I'm speaking of this shift of wealth in our favor)

Isn't that what we all want? Oh coarse it is, so think for a min. as you are about to receive an incredible amount of power!

I have thought for a few weeks now with good Intel on my side, that the RV will take place BEFORE the end of October!!

With each passing day I believe even more. Thanks again Keepmwlknfny just more affirmation of our beliefs!

Have a great Sunday all,........thank God and bless your families.

zzzzzzzzz.

I think you've said a mouthful about it having the ability to destroy as much as deliver. Here's an interesting read about sudden wealth http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/70165/winning_the_lottery_curse_or_a_blessing_pg4.html?cat=7

No I dont think its saying that we will only be able to exchange a certain amount.......i think its used just more as a reference or example then anything else....you cant put a restriction on how much you can exchange outside the country....I think that would be a little silly.....but hey if it does then you can bet ill be calling all my relatives to cash in some for me!! :lol:

I believe that 200,000 dinar amount was a pocket amount limit for travelers leaving the country of Iraq, maybe only having to declare amount if you were carrying more?

It was pretty random stumbling across this again....something told me to go back through some of the archived articles I have saved on my computer and when I saw that one paragraph about the media campain it hit me like a ton of bricks!!! :lol: Just brings more back up to the table of whats going on over there.......Ive been thinking there has to be a bigger reason for them to black out that show many times over......

Do we have any reports from in country folks who say it was aired and they viewed the program in Iraq?