Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GAG ORDER

tommy55

There are NO links, just the word of the GET team, Terry K. IMHO, that post should be moved to the new forum. It is the one just under RUMOR> Named, Complete XXXXXXXX.

THANKS GUYS JUST WONDERING

Edited by Dogmatic1
profanity in quote

My old employer still listens to Terry K and his Mouth Vomit as if it were true. Seriously he is saying $5.00 - $9.00 for an RV. What is he smoking? I am hoping for $.86 for my high.

This guy is crazy IMHO. I am still working my butt off, not spending my chickens before they hatch. Instead I am continuing to pay down debt and hang on to my Dinar.

I have enough to pay off all my bills and have a little left over. But I am moving forward with my life thinking it may or may not happen. Nothing is on hold here.

I am happy to say now, I am a long term investor in the Dinar, over a year ago I started on this rollercoaster ride.

• Upvote 3

:lol: All of the replies are excellent, but Dinarette's is the most accurate and polite. We've heard this gag order crap many times before. The only forum in which a gag order is even remotely legit is in a court of law, and even there it is often unsuccessful. There is no gag order in Iraq except in the delusional minds of a select website. When a government is finally seated and/or anything RV related occurs, we'll know it in a matter of minutes.

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 4

My old employer still listens to Terry K and his Mouth Vomit as if it were true. Seriously he is saying $5.00 - $9.00 for an RV. What is he smoking? I am hoping for $.86 for my high.

This guy is crazy IMHO. I am still working my butt off, not spending my chickens before they hatch. Instead I am continuing to pay down debt and hang on to my Dinar.

I have enough to pay off all my bills and have a little left over. But I am moving forward with my life thinking it may or may not happen. Nothing is on hold here.

I am happy to say now, I am a long term investor in the Dinar, over a year ago I started on this rollercoaster ride.

You mean plucking your chickens before they hatch, don't ya? B)

Also, I think the only gag order they have in Iraq actually invovles a real rag. B)

Edited by JugDawg1

Well said, I have been it it since 05 and back then I was hoping for anything around .20 in the next 10 years, I am still hoping for the same. hang in there, like you stated LONG term..........

It is sad but I have a family member that is brainwashed by TK and GET. He still thinks there is a gag order. I asked fior a link, he didn't get it. I had to tell him to wake up and stop sending me "intel" and people he was sending it to were being mislead. Let's all stay grounded. Thanks to all who post worthy information. God Bless. GO RV!! B)

• Upvote 1

Don't look for anything over .25..........JMO!

• Upvote 1