Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest polls predict a blow-out loss for Democrats in November

Inicio

Election Day is Nov 2. If it RVs Nov 1, people would do crazy things....like vote democrat...don't you think that night, there would be countless news pieces of everyone from Obama to Pelosi to Barney Frank to Harry Reid to every other jack..donkey... in congress trying to claim they solved the financial crisis. Be wary folks. Don't be fooled, I still believe the RV could be the October surprise...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Everybody now all together. AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! Poor babies. B)

HAHAAAHAHAHA!!!! HOPE POLOSI IS THE 1ST TO GO!!! LETS PRAY THE OUTCOME IS BETTER THAN WE THINK! I'LL NEVER FORGET HER STUPID WORDS " WE HAVE TO PASS THE BILL TO KNOW WHAT'S IN IT!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA...............

• Upvote 13

Everybody now all together. AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! Poor babies. B)

hahaha MORE LIKE "AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW! POOR CRY BABIES!!

HAHAAAHAHAHA!!!! HOPE POLOSI IS THE 1ST TO GO!!! LETS PRAY THE OUTCOME IS BETTER THAN WE THINK! I'LL NEVER FORGET HER STUPID WORDS " WE HAVE TO PASS THE BILL TO KNOW WHAT'S IN IT!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA...............

HAHA I WANTED TO SHOOT MY FLAT SCREEN WHEN I SEEN HER SAY THAT!!

• Upvote 2

What a disturbing reminder. Everybody don't forget to vote. GOD BLESS THE USA! GO RV!! B)

• Upvote 2

Election Day is Nov 2. If it RVs Nov 1, people would do crazy things....like vote democrat...don't you think that night, there would be countless news pieces of everyone from Obama to Pelosi to Barney Frank to Harry Reid to every other jack..donkey... in congress trying to claim they solved the financial crisis. Be wary folks. Don't be fooled, I still believe the RV could be the October surprise...

UR DEFINITELY RIGHT, DEFINITELY SOMETHING TO KEEP IN MIND.

• Upvote 1

your typical conservative is so outraged by the moronic behavior of the demo's handling of the economy, that it wont matter....your typical dope smokin, welfare liberal, is feeling a little outraged too, just with no focus, and they are certainly not smart, or energetic enough to connect good news in iraq to the demo's.....im feelin pretty good about this election.....it appears to be a juggernaut that will hopefully last until 2012......just my opinion, of course....go RV already!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

your typical conservative is so outraged by the moronic behavior of the demo's handling of the economy, that it wont matter....your typical dope smokin, welfare liberal, is feeling a little outraged too, just with no focus, and they are certainly not smart, or energetic enough to connect good news in iraq to the demo's.....im feelin pretty good about this election.....it appears to be a juggernaut that will hopefully last until 2012......just my opinion, of course....go RV already!!!

Ya gotta be a liberal to smoke dope. Dang it why didn't somebody tell me that before? B)

Too late for announcement of RV to save the day for dem Dems?

As an active member in two campaigns, I gave this a lot of thought. And my answer is yes, its too late. One, there is only a small % of us that have dinar. Two, we will want to do a lot of business investing. libs hate business. 2, what would they claim? Some people got rich qik and bought Mercedes and Porsches? Two months ago they could have done if all, and given us tax breaks out the wazoo, and we would get things done. I definitely plan to. Too late. So I don't think that there's much now that they can do. Their plan was do rv too close to November to allow our money to make a difference. 2012 is a whole new game. We can take soros. Us and the tea party.

• Upvote 2

As an active member in two campaigns, I gave this a lot of thought. And my answer is yes, its too late. One, there is only a small % of us that have dinar. Two, we will want to do a lot of business investing. libs hate business. 2, what would they claim? Some people got rich qik and bought Mercedes and Porsches? Two months ago they could have done if all, and given us tax breaks out the wazoo, and we would get things done. I definitely plan to. Too late. So I don't think that there's much now that they can do. Their plan was do rv too close to November to allow our money to make a difference. 2012 is a whole new game. We can take soros. Us and the tea party.

It's not about us petty investors....the gov holds trillions of dinar. When this thing hits, they will be able to close the deficit, pay down most, if not all the national debt, taking the upper hand against China, and the dems will take credit for it. They've spent like drunken sailors for the past 2 years on garbage legislation and if this happens within the next two weeks, they'll prop themselves up as heroes! I'm sorry, but I just don't have that much faith in the average voter. Look who holds office right now...Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Barney Frank, Barbara Boxer, Charlie Rangel, etc etc etc!! Come folks!! Jesse Ventura? Really?!? Al Franken?!?!?! There's no one to cast a vote for better than these clowns??????? The reason why these people are in office is because WE AMERICANS PUT THEM THEREangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Edited by SoldierOfIndependence

It's not about us petty investors....the gov holds trillions of dinar. When this thing hits, they will be able to close the deficit, pay down most, if not all the national debt, taking the upper hand against China, and the dems will take credit for it. They've spent like drunken sailors for the past 2 years on garbage legislation and if this happens within the next two weeks, they'll prop themselves up as heroes! I'm sorry, but I just don't have that much faith in the average voter. Look who holds office right now...Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Barney Frank, Barbara Boxer, Charlie Rangel, etc etc etc!! Come folks!! Jesse Ventura? Really?!? Al Franken?!?!?! There's no one to cast a vote for better than these clowns??????? The reason why these people are in office is because WE AMERICANS PUT THEM THEREangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

THIS AMERICAN DIDN"T!!!!!!!

• Upvote 6

What exactly will any Republican do to change America? IF you really think that the problems we are having started with Obama or George W, you are misinformed. The situation we are in now is due to 20+ years of spending money, not just the last 10. I personally will be voting all over the spectrum of Rep and Dem. Don't just blindly vote all for one party. That is what is keeping America in a bad place.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

Jesse Ventura is cool! He was the best heel color commentator in the world!

• Upvote 1

.....snipped .....

The reason why these people are in office is because WE AMERICANS PUT THEM THEREangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

SOI,

Actually, Americans didn't. US Citizens MAY have. I believe they were placed there. Either way, they were put there as Board Members of the corporation. Go to this website and type in united states of america in the search box:

https://delecorp.delaware.gov/tin/GINameSearch.jsp

Good luck, especially to all of you who think we live in a Republic, in wrapping your mind around the results and what it means.

BMWman

THIS AMERICAN DIDN"T!!!!!!!

Neither did this one, I'm just surprised/disappointed/angered/appalled at the mass of people that do vote for them...

Jesse Ventura is cool! He was the best heel color commentator in the world!

Don't get me wrong, I was a big fan while he was in the WWF, and he was great in Predator....LOUSY politician though....

What exactly will any Republican do to change America? IF you really think that the problems we are having started with Obama or George W, you are misinformed. The situation we are in now is due to 20+ years of spending money, not just the last 10. I personally will be voting all over the spectrum of Rep and Dem. Don't just blindly vote all for one party. That is what is keeping America in a bad place.

Amen to that,well said