Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mahdi VS Maliki

viper51

Allawi has put his support behind Mahdi who now has 140 votes in the Parliament. Maliki is at 137 and both are working hard to get the Kurdish support. The Kurds however are upset with the Maliki Iran situation. Mahdi needs 23 more votes to seal the deal and Maliki needs 26 more votes. It boils down to who ever gets the Kurds who have 50 + votes will win PM and form the NEW GOI>. Almost Neck and neck, here we go HANG ON! The heat is on.

Edited by viper51
  • Upvote 7

Allawi has put his support behind Mahdi who now has 140 votes in the Parliament. Maliki is at 137 and both are working hard to get the Kurdish support. The Kurds however are upset with the Maliki Iran situation. Mahdi needs 23 more votes to seal the deal and Maliki needs 26 more votes. It boils down to who ever gets the Kurds who have 50 + votes will win PM and form the NEW GOI>. Almost Neck and neck, here we go HANG ON!

better for all concerned...to have mahdi

• Upvote 2

Allawi has put his support behind Mahdi who now has 140 votes in the Parliament. Maliki is at 137 and both are working hard to get the Kurdish support. The Kurds however are upset with the Maliki Iran situation. Mahdi needs 23 more votes to seal the deal and Maliki needs 26 more votes. It boils down to who ever gets the Kurds who have 50 + votes will win PM and form the NEW GOI>. Almost Neck and neck, here we go HANG ON! The heat is on.

Great news Viper51 thanks!

Go RV

Read somewhere the Mahdi is meeting with the Kurdish leadership today to go over their demands and I imagine will make a decision after that meeting. Let's keep positive thoughts that they can come to an agreement so we can get this done and the Iraqi people can move forward and get their lives back.

• Upvote 1

Doesn't Madhi have 30 days to put the GOI together after Maliki failed on the 15th of Oct.? If this is so, than Madhi has until the 15th of Nov. If I recall correctly, and anyone feel free to correct me, the Kurds are favoring Madhi.

So, my next question, aren't the Kurds traveling to Bagdadh (?) to cast their vote or at least put their support towards Madhi?

If this is the case, than, we should see the GOI seated VERY SOON!.......

Anyone else with any relating info?