Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOVERNMENT SEATED

pourit

I received this via a friend.....TiaC apparently says ...DONE If correct, we are there folks. I received this about 11:30 PST

[TiaC] (if someone would copy this would appreciate) I said I recieved several call 3, from 3 different areas of the world...there was an article, which was verified, Mahdi is the PM...the official announcement, the one you are looking for should be within a couple of hours. I have reason to believe from what was said to me...the issues of Iraq are done...done...done

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

I received this via a friend.....TiaC apparently says ...DONE If correct, we are there folks. I received this about 11:30 PST

[TiaC] (if someone would copy this would appreciate) I said I recieved several call 3, from 3 different areas of the world...there was an article, which was verified, Mahdi is the PM...the official announcement, the one you are looking for should be within a couple of hours. I have reason to believe from what was said to me...the issues of Iraq are done...done...done

All I can say is that I hope your sources are right. Don't worry, I will not trash the messenger. I do know from reading the news all day that they are trying but can not confirm anything has been sealed yet. Thanks for the post. God Bless All!

• Upvote 1

I am more interested on how article is "verified"

Sorry I think this is just more smoke and mirrors..... hang in there one day soon it will be real enough and it will be posted everywhere.... wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

I say someone smarter than me start a new poll post and have it read "Will you ever look at the Middle East again after an RV"? I for one can't wait until this ride is over. I must say once a day to my other Dinar buddies "I don't know how people have been in this for years"?

• Upvote 2

I have been in this since the beginning. You just take it one day at a time. Believe about 2% of what you read and hear and you will keep your sanity... If you dont you will need lots of drugs or alcohol to keep your sanity..... It is coming and soon just let it happen.... you cannot make it get here any faster.... I wish you could... Best of luck in this crazy Dinar ride.... Go Rv.... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 5

I have been in this since the beginning. You just take it one day at a time. Believe about 2% of what you read and hear and you will keep your sanity... If you dont you will need lots of drugs or alcohol to keep your sanity..... It is coming and soon just let it happen.... you cannot make it get here any faster.... I wish you could... Best of luck in this crazy Dinar ride.... Go Rv.... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I agree wholeheartedly.

• Upvote 1

ohmy.gif

• Upvote 1

I don't know how old this news is to you guys, but it is dated today

http://story.theusnews.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/c31d0aaa23b24a75/id/698628/cs/1/

it states in the second paragrap-According to The Guardian, the deal that involved Syria and Hezbollah-a Shi'a Islamist political and paramilitary organisation in Lebanon, positions Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, as a frontrunner to return as leader despite a seven-month stalemate between Iraq's feuding political blocs.

• Upvote 1

I don't know how old this news is to you guys, but it is dated today

http://story.theusnews.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/c31d0aaa23b24a75/id/698628/cs/1/

it states in the second paragrap-According to The Guardian, the deal that involved Syria and Hezbollah-a Shi'a Islamist political and paramilitary organisation in Lebanon, positions Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, as a frontrunner to return as leader despite a seven-month stalemate between Iraq's feuding political blocs.

Yes it is dated today. I did read it earlier, however, the Kurds seem to think they will be the ultimate decision maker as to who will be the PM. This is also dated today:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/oct/18/kurds-iraq-political-stalemate

I sure hope this ends soon before something really bad happens because the current babysitter is history. God Bless and stay positive!

Yes it is dated today. I did read it earlier, however, the Kurds seem to think they will be the ultimate decision maker as to who will be the PM. This is also dated today:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/oct/18/kurds-iraq-political-stalemate

I sure hope this ends soon before something really bad happens because the current babysitter is history. God Bless and stay positive!

Yea, I just saw it time stamped 10 hours ago...

I say you can believe it when you see it from a reputable main stream news outet such as...Reuters,...CNN...BBC....Fox news....even msnbc has more credibility than an Iraqi article....

Also, I just wanted to say thank you pourit for sharing. I'm sure theres some negative comments already on this but the point is I appreciate you sharing anyway. ;)

Edited by quadraph0nic
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

YEAH....what HE SAID

I am always amused and/or itrritated that folks say "I heard from 3 different people" ... no explanantion, no mention of an article, not a TV report ... NOTHING! Three lines of "intel" that is supposed to be giving us a heads up on what the world has been waiting for since March 7. If I got a phone call from someone, or three someones with this kind of info, I would still be on the phone asking them every kind of verification question imaginable, I mean rank and serial number, so at least I could satisfy myself that what I was hearing was true. And then I wwould give you as much detail as possible! Whatever!!!