Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade did not ship on Friday?

Bambiscloset

I have ordered previously from dinar trade and have always had fast quick service with them. Very pleased. I placed an order with them before noon on thursday the 14th. I got the confirmation email and the email with the fed ex tracking number. When I tried to track it I was told they printed the label for a Monday delivery but that the package never got mailed? I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and if it rv's this weekend does he have to honor an order placed prior to the rv? I have tried calling them but office isnt open until Monday

• Upvote 2

I have ordered previously from dinar trade and have always had fast quick service with them. Very pleased. I placed an order with them before noon on thursday the 14th. I got the confirmation email and the email with the fed ex tracking number. When I tried to track it I was told they printed the label for a Monday delivery but that the package never got mailed? I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and if it rv's this weekend does he have to honor an order placed prior to the rv? I have tried calling them but office isnt open until Monday

I believe if you have the email with the confirmation #, Ali will honor your purchase. That is my understanding anyway. Relax. :-)

It is my understanding if you have the email with your confirmation #s that Ali will honor your purchase. Be patient. :-)

yes i have had the same happen to me jmo thay get verry busy im sure it will go out monday if you call them with your order # to confirm

that may make you feel better.

GOOOO RRRRVVVVVVVVVVVV

Don't worry about it. I have ordered several million from Ali and everything was fine. I just ordered $250K from him yesterday. He'll still send it even if it rv's tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

I ALSO ORDERED THURSDAY NIGHT AND I JUST CHECKED THE FED EX STATUS AND IT SAYS DELIVERY ON HOLD? COULD BE GOOD NEWS. SOMEONE SAID IN CHAT THAT AS LONG AS YOU HAVE YOUR CONFIRMATION THEN THEY SHOULD HONOR THE ORDER BUT WHO KNOWS. I'LL GIVE UP THE 250000 DINAR IF IT R.V.S!!!

go r.v.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali may not be the cheapest dealer but he has certainly proven to me to be very honest. Dont quote me but I thought he said he had 8 billion in dinar for himself and family. There's no reason for him to cheat anyone...

• Upvote 1

Ali may not be the cheapest dealer but he has certainly proven to me to be very honest. Dont quote me but I thought he said he had 8 billion in dinar for himself and family. There's no reason for him to cheat anyone...

he has always been great for me... my thought is he has info telling him to hold the sale! maybe?!

It happened to me a few months ago, not to worry

I believe that standard overnight Priority delivery does not include Saturday, but is only Monday-Friday. That may be why it's on hold?

http://www.fedex.com/us/services/us/?tsid=s2&tssect=app5

I believe you are correct I order once after 6.p.m on Thursday and once on a Friday morning and both arrived on Monday before 12p.m... Also if you read on the site it says... "All orders placed online will have their price locked in" So no worries....

Not to worry, Bambiscloset. If you have a tracking number that means your order is in process. I deal a lot with companies that ship by courier. Their automated software will print the shipping label and enter it into the courier's system. It sometimes takes the company's shipping department a little while to actually fill the orders.

I ordered on Thursday, got my receipt that they received my wire on Friday. But I did not get a tracking number yet. I'm not worried. He has received my payment so he must deliver. Remember, if you have a confirmation number of your order with Ali, that is a contract and he must honor it. Even if you ordered COD, that is part of the terms of your agreement and he is required to do as promised. Just consider that with all the talk last week about the possibility of an RV this weekend, especially with the mysterious TV show, Ali must have been swamped with orders. Just give him a day to catch up. :)

Not to worry, Bambiscloset. If you have a tracking number that means your order is in process. I deal a lot with companies that ship by courier. Their automated software will print the shipping label and enter it into the courier's system. It sometimes takes the company's shipping department a little while to actually fill the orders.

I ordered on Thursday, got my receipt that they received my wire on Friday. But I did not get a tracking number yet. I'm not worried. He has received my payment so he must deliver. Remember, if you have a confirmation number of your order with Ali, that is a contract and he must honor it. Even if you ordered COD, that is part of the terms of your agreement and he is required to do as promised. Just consider that with all the talk last week about the possibility of an RV this weekend, especially with the mysterious TV show, Ali must have been swamped with orders. Just give him a day to catch up. :)

Oops, just saw the post from racbluto about the COD orders. Yes, he does "reserve the right to cancel and refund an order at any time and without prior notice." I hardly think a reputable businessman would do this if we get an RV. He has an ongoing business beyond dinars and I doubt he would risk his reputation to stiff a couple of people. (And no, I don't have any ties to Ali or DT. I just find life is a whole lot easier if you give people the benefit of doubt.)

Dinar Trades order page says, "All orders placed online will have their price locked in." I believe this means you are fine. Although I do feel your caution for concern.

I ordered once and it took a day longer then normal. I called them and they said since there were so many orders it was going to go out the next day. Don't be concerned. Ali is an honest person.

I ordered Thursday night as well and am having the same thing go on as you. I'm not worried about it as in the confirmation email from Fedex it says "Deliver Weekday" so I'm assuming that is going to be Monday or Tues. Besides, mine is C.O.D. so even if something messes up, I haven't spent my money yet.