Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conspiracy Theory, Here Is A New One For Ya

RichNick123

Good afternoon to the kind ladies and gentlemen of DinarVets. I propose to you a new conspiracy theory that may be unfolding right before our very eyes. Sit back, enjoy a refreshment of your choice and relax. This post has been expecially prepared for those of you who will NOT be watching the Iraqi television special this afternoon.

Here are the facts and they are undisputable.

1. The program on the change in Iraqi currency was pulled at the last minute with little advance notice.

2. Former President Bush is in the Middle East and it is reported he is being well received.

3. The United States and China are in a urinating match politically about the undervalued yen and it's effect on the US economy.

4. The United States Has been the "Big Stick" on the Middle Eastern Block for the last few decades.

5. Timothy Geitner has just announced today, against US law, to again delay the bi-annual report on whether China is manipulating it's currency. This is the second time this year the report has been delayed. It is rumored it will be released after the G20 meeting and Geitner tries to convince other nations to put pressure on China.

6. The US AAA credit rating is in dire trouble.

7. Bank Of America was downgraded today by the bond market on foreclosures.

Each one of these facts are innocuous by themselves. When you put them together however it seems to form a larger picture that produces quite a conspiracy about the Dinar and what is really happening in Iraq.

Today there was to be a controlled information process as to the future of the Iraqi currency and how that change would affect those using Dinar as a currency. This was publicized and caught the attention of not only the Iraqi public but investors and countries world wide who hold the dinar. What brought about this last minute cancellation and no promise that the show would be held on a later date?

The power balance in the world is shifting rapidly. In the past power has been held by the nation with the most advanced armies. Today nations are discovering that you can win a war without firing a shot, all that is needed is to destroy the financial underpinning of a nation and it cannot defend itself.

The US has been in control of most world events and disagreements over the last 20 years. We are now watching the sleeping tiger begin to awaken and stretch itself. China is ready to come to the world table not as number two but as number one.

Here is the Conspiracy Theory.

With the announcement of the Dinar changes about to occur and still a great amount of unrest in Iraq, and the surrounding nations, the US did what it normally does, it sent it's former face of power to the region in George Bush. President Bush was to be there to encourage Iraq to carry forward it's plan that has been in waiting since the inception of the war. This plan was to have America be not the bully, but the savior.

I have read some posts and rumors that the Chinese are holding up the RV. I believe it goes much deeper than we may believe. This might possibly swing the influence of the US in the middle east to the new kid on the block, China.

China decided to use Sun Tzu's art of war tactics against the US, "In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good" Sun Tzu. China knows that the US is going through a tremendous financial strain at this current time. President Bush had set in motion the planning to use the revaluation of the dinar to pay for the funds America expended in the Iraqi and now Afghanistan war. This was to be his biggest triumph. China has other plans.

Iraq has deep elements that do not want to be beholden to the US. Too much has happened for them to totally welcome us with open arms as their country has a new start. More than likely China has approached Iraq without it being public knowledge, another Sun Tzu tactic" Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate". Think about the possible conversations that China brought up to Iraq;

1.China tells Iraq that the US can't even help themselves right now so is that who you want to depend on?

2. China makes a deal to provide their undervalued products to Iraq. Something America cannot do and something a new and improved economy will need. Electronics, farming equipment, automobiles etc. China reminds them that America is dependent on China for almost all of these items so why not Iraq as well?

3. China encourages Iraq to keep the value of the Dinar low and use the same tactic that they have to undercut other nations with low priced goods and trade imbalances.

4. China who has stood up the the IMF, the US and to be candid, the entire world, tells Iraq it will protect it and assist it in a much more lucrative way than the US can.

5. China seduces Iraq by promising to be the main purchaser of it's petroleum riches. After all America is on the decline and we have 1.3 billion people who will one day have cars and other uses for your products.

6. China asks for the RV to be delayed. The reasons for this are:

A. The Us is about to be downgraded with their credit rating very soon.

B. The infusion of a revalued dinar will offset the tremendous US debt and allow them to recover. We do not want this to occur.

C. We would like to do this to embarass the US and George Bush in front of the world. You know that world leaders DO know what is going on don't you?

D. With no RV the US power control in the Middle East can be broken.

E. Hold off on your revaluation and allow your Dinar to rise at the same time as our Yen.

F. Wait until the last possible moment to withdraw the announcement and watch what happens in the US.

If this is what happened then it is another classic tactic of SunTzu "All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." With one swift move China has completed the following items:

1. The US has been embarassed in front of the world that it is no longer in control of the geopolitical scene.

2. The US has been denied possibly trillions of dollars that would have aided a deeply wounded economy.

3. Neighboring nations will begin to lose faith that America is the nation to bend to in order to prosper and have peace.

4. China has established itself on the world scene as the "big dog".

5. China has tapped into the most valuable petroleum reserves in the Middle East.

6. China has fired a warning shot over the US to leave it's monetary policy alone or else they will destroy us without having to mobilize a single military batallion. "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting". Sun Tzu

The conspiracy theory I propose is that the delay in seating the government, the delay in the RV and many other items may possibly be caused by China. The same China that our current government is afraid to stand up to concerning their monetary policies that are hurting our economy. Why won't our leaders stand up and call them out on it? Because they know China can and possibly may put us on the ropes, not only in our own economy but in our relationships and control over much of the world.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

B.S. 'Nuff said!

You have to admit it is a better scenario than "The camel pulled the electrical plug out of the wall so we can't have a TV show today". Beside that, I never get to use the cool Sun Tzu quotes I memorized years ago!! Just wanted to throw out something to "stir the pot". I have kind of grown tired of all the "my source say's" stuff.

Heck if nothing else maybe Tom Clancy can use this as an outline for his next book!

• Upvote 5

Very well deciphered and introduced; easy to read and follow. If this is the case, what do you foresee as occurring next and how will this affect what we (The Nation and Investors) have at stake? Just courious, because this is an interesting twist and one that was used in the book to gain a great advantage.

• Upvote 1

Interesting theory even though I don't see it happening. Thanks for sharing it.

IMO if China did that the US would force the RV. The US may not be as powerful financially as we once were but that doesn't mean we are a toothless tiger either. Also remember we still have a lot of Iraq's money and assets here in the US.

• Upvote 1

Good afternoon to the kind ladies and gentlemen of DinarVets. I propose to you a new conspiracy theory that may be unfolding right before our very eyes. Sit back, enjoy a refreshment of your choice and relax. This post has been expecially prepared for those of you who will NOT be watching the Iraqi television special this afternoon.

Here are the facts and they are undisputable.

1. The program on the change in Iraqi currency was pulled at the last minute with little advance notice.

2. Former President Bush is in the Middle East and it is reported he is being well received.

3. The United States and China are in a urinating match politically about the undervalued yen and it's effect on the US economy.

4. The United States Has been the "Big Stick" on the Middle Eastern Block for the last few decades.

5. Timothy Geitner has just announced today, against US law, to again delay the bi-annual report on whether China is manipulating it's currency. This is the second time this year the report has been delayed. It is rumored it will be released after the G20 meeting and Geitner tries to convince other nations to put pressure on China.

6. The US AAA credit rating is in dire trouble.

7. Bank Of America was downgraded today by the bond market on foreclosures.

Each one of these facts are innocuous by themselves. When you put them together however it seems to form a larger picture that produces quite a conspiracy about the Dinar and what is really happening in Iraq.

Today there was to be a controlled information process as to the future of the Iraqi currency and how that change would affect those using Dinar as a currency. This was publicized and caught the attention of not only the Iraqi public but investors and countries world wide who hold the dinar. What brought about this last minute cancellation and no promise that the show would be held on a later date?

The power balance in the world is shifting rapidly. In the past power has been held by the nation with the most advanced armies. Today nations are discovering that you can win a war without firing a shot, all that is needed is to destroy the financial underpinning of a nation and it cannot defend itself.

The US has been in control of most world events and disagreements over the last 20 years. We are now watching the sleeping tiger begin to awaken and stretch itself. China is ready to come to the world table not as number two but as number one.

Here is the Conspiracy Theory.

With the announcement of the Dinar changes about to occur and still a great amount of unrest in Iraq, and the surrounding nations, the US did what it normally does, it sent it's former face of power to the region in George Bush. President Bush was to be there to encourage Iraq to carry forward it's plan that has been in waiting since the inception of the war. This plan was to have America be not the bully, but the savior.

I have read some posts and rumors that the Chinese are holding up the RV. I believe it goes much deeper than we may believe. This might possibly swing the influence of the US in the middle east to the new kid on the block, China.

China decided to use Sun Tzu's art of war tactics against the US, "In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good" Sun Tzu. China knows that the US is going through a tremendous financial strain at this current time. President Bush had set in motion the planning to use the revaluation of the dinar to pay for the funds America expended in the Iraqi and now Afghanistan war. This was to be his biggest triumph. China has other plans.

Iraq has deep elements that do not want to be beholden to the US. Too much has happened for them to totally welcome us with open arms as their country has a new start. More than likely China has approached Iraq without it being public knowledge, another Sun Tzu tactic" Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate". Think about the possible conversations that China brought up to Iraq;

1.China tells Iraq that the US can't even help themselves right now so is that who you want to depend on?

2. China makes a deal to provide their undervalued products to Iraq. Something America cannot do and something a new and improved economy will need. Electronics, farming equipment, automobiles etc. China reminds them that America is dependent on China for almost all of these items so why not Iraq as well?

3. China encourages Iraq to keep the value of the Dinar low and use the same tactic that they have to undercut other nations with low priced goods and trade imbalances.

4. China who has stood up the the IMF, the US and to be candid, the entire world, tells Iraq it will protect it and assist it in a much more lucrative way than the US can.

5. China seduces Iraq by promising to be the main purchaser of it's petroleum riches. After all America is on the decline and we have 1.3 billion people who will one day have cars and other uses for your products.

6. China asks for the RV to be delayed. The reasons for this are:

A. The Us is about to be downgraded with their credit rating very soon.

B. The infusion of a revalued dinar will offset the tremendous US debt and allow them to recover. We do not want this to occur.

C. We would like to do this to embarass the US and George Bush in front of the world. You know that world leaders DO know what is going on don't you?

D. With no RV the US power control in the Middle East can be broken.

E. Hold off on your revaluation and allow your Dinar to rise at the same time as our Yen.

F. Wait until the last possible moment to withdraw the announcement and watch what happens in the US.

If this is what happened then it is another classic tactic of SunTzu "All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." With one swift move China has completed the following items:

1. The US has been embarassed in front of the world that it is no longer in control of the geopolitical scene.

2. The US has been denied possibly trillions of dollars that would have aided a deeply wounded economy.

3. Neighboring nations will begin to lose faith that America is the nation to bend to in order to prosper and have peace.

4. China has established itself on the world scene as the "big dog".

5. China has tapped into the most valuable petroleum reserves in the Middle East.

6. China has fired a warning shot over the US to leave it's monetary policy alone or else they will destroy us without having to mobilize a single military batallion. "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting". Sun Tzu

The conspiracy theory I propose is that the delay in seating the government, the delay in the RV and many other items may possibly be caused by China. The same China that our current government is afraid to stand up to concerning their monetary policies that are hurting our economy. Why won't our leaders stand up and call them out on it? Because they know China can and possibly may put us on the ropes, not only in our own economy but in our relationships and control over much of the world.

I posted this earlier, it goes hand in hand with what you are writing here:

Jeez Just RV already. I have my small island all picked out, won't take long to stock it (Booze,women,food,booze,ammo,weapons,booze). Then they can all go and blow themselves to kingdom come or what ever just leave me out of it to live happily ever after. biggrin.gif (Not sure bout the women mentioned above tho LOL laugh.gif )

This country has it's problems, and this can be true. There's a lot of truth to your story. But the underline truth is, everyone needs the U.S. and I still believe we are the wealthiest still, with that said' we still hold the ball,even with the det of trillions. You see, the U.S. has been helping other countries for many years. I think the people of Iraq will see the big picture? Was China involved with the needs of this country when they were in huge trouble?? I don't think so? Enigam, I think you hit it right when you said"the nation and investors. Do you think we hold a little respect for this country a little more?

• Upvote 1

This country has it's problems, and this can be true. There's a lot of truth to your story. But the underline truth is, everyone needs the U.S. and I still believe we are the wealthiest still, with that said' we still hold the ball,even with the det of trillions. You see, the U.S. has been helping other countries for many years. I think the people of Iraq will see the big picture? Was China involved with the needs of this country when they were in huge trouble?? I don't think so? Enigam, I think you hit it right when you said"the nation and investors. Do you think we hold a little respect for this country a little more?

OK! Obviously my attempt at making something up as good as DRJ, TK and a few others is not up to par. How about I change the title to "Heard From My Very Very Close Source, My former Next Door Neighbor Growing UP Who Is Now Working As An Accountant For The IMF"? That ought to do the trick dont you think??

Okay team the next target date is the 17th so get your paperwork ready and we will all meet at the airport to fly to Chicago and force the banks to give us the best rate and spread in the world!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just remember RichNick, if the USD falls.... China won't be happy either because China has loads of US currency in their reserve.... so your theory is just that and it don't wash! They would only be cutting their nose off to spite their face!

wink.gif

Edited by Blue-Duck

Just thought that this post needed a reply...it is not so far fetched. "The Art of War" theory is taught in every US military school and also at many business schools in the USA. The theory is used in all areas of life, to include politics, war, and big business. I have discussed this theory many times with relation to China's multiple investments in the United States and the world. I am positive that the world's top financial and political tier are well aware of this model and use it in practice daily (to include those in the USA). It's not something to be fearful of...it's a well documented strategy. Anybody can get a copy of the book or tape at any large book store. The strategies are fascinating...and history has proven them to be very successful. If you've never heard of this, I'd get a copy. I listened to the tapes 4 times in a row when I first bought them.

man i got to give it to ya,u been doin ya homework...but let me add a lil somethin to question the thought of it bein true....America has advanced technology supplied all around the world...we have planes that people cant even fly against,tanks with armour that rockets cant even damage,guns being made with intelligence so advanced that man itself cant fight against...thats WHY iraq wants us to be thier MAIN supplier on thier army involving billion of dollars torwards planes and weapons...so even if this RV doesnt go through the way we want,china has no chance to compete with the game..they may be smart on persuading and doing sneak attacks into peoples ears behind the scenes...but in reality my friend,we would crush china in every direction...why do u think we have military bases all over the world in almost every country...im tellin ya man...they dont want it...before u know it,chinas goin to be the ones askin us to supply em with weapons , and u know what we are goin to say,NOOOO!!! lol

Interesting theory even though I don't see it happening. Thanks for sharing it.

IMO if China did that the US would force the RV. The US may not be as powerful financially as we once were but that doesn't mean we are a toothless tiger either. Also remember we still have a lot of Iraq's money and assets here in the US.

I would not be quick to write-off this scenario. China is smart. They see our president trying to please the world and bowing to foreign leaders. They will take every advantage of our weakness and do so ruthlessly. After all, these are the wonderful folks that didn't lift a finger in Iraq (while we spent blood and treasure) and were the first to run in and secure control of oil fields after the fighting died down. IMO, the only way to deal with the Chinese is with toughness and force....that's what they understand....Not a chance that will happen with this apologist president...and so, our standing in the world will continue to erode,

Edited by Captjohn
  • Upvote 1

Well if this is true or not - One thing is for certain - China has a very big hold on the US - There is very little doubt about that.

We have done this to ourselves by depending too much on their products and not producing anything ourselves any more.

Lets hope this is not all true - as who knows what the outcome will be - you can bet it will not be base on the US coming out on top.

Thanks for the post RichNick123

GoRV.gif