Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SMEE POST...RUMOR...

Eddinar

FOUND THIS ON DD... THE TIME LINE IS RIGHT IN LINE... :D

Smee2:

Wow, trying to keep this short … okay … point form …

spoke, telephone, long call, with a seller

who, I was told, in attitude represents other sellers

the feeling in the community is fraught with tension (like that word? hahahaha)

they see the end in sight

no date or rate but so very soon

exit strategies for websites and other selling venues being designed for deployment, anticipate within a couple of weeks.

don’t ask me any more, I don’t know any more.

But I FEEL so ****** positive about this right now I could … burst!!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

FOUND THIS ON DD... THE TIME LINE IS RIGHT IN LINE... :D

Smee2:

exit strategies for websites and other selling venues being designed for deployment, anticipate within a couple of weeks.

Thanks EDDINAR

FOUND THIS ON DD... THE TIME LINE IS RIGHT IN LINE... biggrin.gif

Smee2:

LOL...my heart was beating a tad bit faster as I was reading this....LOL!!biggrin.gif

Thanks Ed!

FOUND THIS ON DD... THE TIME LINE IS RIGHT IN LINE... biggrin.gif

Smee2:

Not trying to bash you Eddinar but you post the same thing about every week with the "Very Soon be positive line" .... Im just saying it kinda gets old... others might LOVE IT.. im just giving it to you from another point of view.

THIS DOESNT MEAN I DONT THINK THE RV WILL HAPPEN .... im saying take it easy with the same stuff over and over again.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Not trying to bash you Eddinar but you post the same thing about every week with the "Very Soon be positive line" .... Im just saying it kinda gets old... others might LOVE IT.. im just giving it to you from another point of view.

THIS DOESNT MEAN I DONT THINK THE RV WILL HAPPEN .... im saying take it easy with the same stuff over and over again.

IMO someone has to step up and offset all of the crap that is put out on this site, if you dont like reading Eddinar being positive, my suggestion is..... don't. Its pretty easy, but I think just like you said he has been pretty consistent. I prefer that to Bi-polar. There is no reason to get discouraged in this investment whether you have been in it for 7 years or 7 days, it is an investment and life is too short to be negative.

I would suggest you study the laws of attraction.......

Great post Eddinar!!!!!!!!

Shawn

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

just passing it along.....I post what I believe in and I believe it will happen by 11/2/2010.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

just passing it along.....I post what I believe in and I believe it will happen by 11/2/2010.

Can't be on Nov. 2, that's election day.... who can cash in on Election day.... we will be too busy voting, and watchng the returns come in.

So can you just pick another day and time.

• Upvote 1

Again not trying to stir anything up but you said the same thing i think last month when you and InsideTrack were talking about it happening last month(Remember that people?). Im not saying be negative people how bout be NEUTRAL .... Why do you think Adam keeps his mouth shut? .........

I dont want people to take me wrong way i am just being real. Being positive is awsome but when it comes an investment like this i think being rational and neutral is smart take things as they come not "THINK HAPPY POSITIVE THOUGHTS and hope they come".

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Again not trying to stir anything up but you said the same thing i think last month when you and InsideTrack were talking about it happening last month(Remember that people?). Im not saying be negative people how bout be NEUTRAL .... Why do you think Adam keeps his mouth shut? .........

I dont want people to take me wrong way i am just being real. Being positive is awsome but when it comes an investment like this i think being rational and neutral is smart take things as they come not "THINK HAPPY POSITIVE THOUGHTS and hope they come".

NO PROBLEM... I AM GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE, I BELIEVE IN IT RV'ING BY 11/2 WHICH MEANS ANY TIME BEFORE 11/2/2010...IF IT DOES NOT, YOU WILL NOT SEE ME POST ANYTHING ELSE AFTER THAT DATE. SO WITH THAT SAID, YOU CAN BASH ME AFTER 11/2 IF YOU SO CHOOSE.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Anyone know how well the Dinar sellers are doing this week...?

Several of us received an e-mail from Dinar Banker last night offering a layaway program with 10% down if you purchase 2 mil IQD. I think there was talk (or debate) about it on another post. My group was excited to get it. We viewed it as a final push for business in case the RV is to happen soon. Let me know if you want me to post the e-mail here so you don't have to search through posts to find it.

Man, you only need to look around the rest of this site and see that there is all kinds of info coming out that points to an RV happening soon (by the end of the month.....or year maybe). I think that much of what Eddinar and others feel about the RV, hinges on the GOI being solidified, and until that happens we are at a stand still. I will say that Eddinar and others have gone out of their way to bring something to this site whether it's rumors or solid intel. My question to you Ninja02.....what have you brought to this forum?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2