Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

As of tomorrow displays the file "to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency (Voice of Iraq) - 10/11/2010

Dinars R  us

Hello, Well...If their going to give instruccion how to deal with the new dinar value, starting this friday and put in the air this sunday. So, the Rv is allready done!. How you are going to give a sign to big investors about the revaluation is coming this friday!. But, My mind is telling me that this wed-thurs is rv time, and sun-mon officially rv lock ratere.

By the way, dont trust google translation. Even to translate from spanis to english is really Understandable. And arabic writing is sick.

Bless.

it is going to rv in the near future, but not, and i repeat not rv'ing this weekend.........i repeat no rv this weekend..........i have been wrong as much as anyone but i have been right a few times as well, i am not trying to be a buzz-kill, but it is not rv'ing this weekend........ so on sunday when everyone is bummed out, and everyone is over ripping me for saying it isnt rv'ing this weekend, i will come on chat and let everyone know what is realy going on..........SORRY

If you know something then spill it. Why wait until after if you're so sure? To me this seems like a bit of grandstanding and a cry for attention. Love ya, Sonny, but spill it!

• Upvote 4

As of tomorrow displays the file "to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency

(Voice of Iraq) - 10/11/2010

Voice of Iraq) - - October 11, 2010 - The Central Bank launched in early 2007, to develop a strategic project located under the title of the reform of management system of the Iraqi currency on the recommendation of the Supreme Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers with the support of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance. The project speaks for gradual substitution of the Iraqi currency with another is lower than in the nominal value. From here, presents the program "as of tomorrow" on Alsumaria afternoon, Friday, October 15, 2010 at ten pm Baghdad time this topic to see its repercussions on the Iraqi economy. Contagious and will discuss the program with guests Ahmed Hassan several themes in the context of the loop. Does the economic climate well suited to the order of these changes on the currency? The effects of deletion of zeros, including whether this is causing unrest in the Iraqi market? Meanwhile, the guests discuss the possibility of bit of this project to reform the Iraqi system of payments and the impact of deletion of zeros on the stock market as well as to the descent completed the process of deletion of zeros. Is a delete operation will add zeros to the value of purchasing something and economic gains that will come out in this project? In addition to details of other more accurate timing of the work related to the project. Hosts "on tomorrow" in the next episode adviser to the CBI the appearance of Mohammed and two economists as Antoine Majid picture in addition to the economic expert Faili spokesman Thaer Investment Authority, Baghdad, as well as the President of the Federation of Iraqi businessmen and investors willing Reza industrial fixed Baldawi. Full-time working group "on tomorrow" this week to put the episode titled "Delete zeros" of the Iraqi currency pm Friday, October 15, 2010 at ten pm Baghdad time, and run-off on Sunday morning at ten o'clock on Alsumaria, Iraqi Satellite TV Network.

Does anyone else see the mention of "deleting zeros" more than anything else in this article???? It seems to be the main focus, does that NOT scare anyone?

Does anyone else see the mention of "deleting zeros" more than anything else in this article???? It seems to be the main focus, does that NOT scare anyone?

You delete 0's to concentrate the value of a currency into smaller denoms....This is a very, very, VERY good thing... B)

• Upvote 1

it is going to rv in the near future, but not, and i repeat not rv'ing this weekend.........i repeat no rv this weekend..........i have been wrong as much as anyone but i have been right a few times as well, i am not trying to be a buzz-kill, but it is not rv'ing this weekend........ so on sunday when everyone is bummed out, and everyone is over ripping me for saying it isnt rv'ing this weekend, i will come on chat and let everyone know what is realy going on..........SORRY

How bout you tell us now what's really going on. no dig just curious. :)

• Upvote 1

As of tomorrow displays the file "to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency

(Voice of Iraq) - 10/11/2010

Voice of Iraq) - - October 11, 2010 - The Central Bank launched in early 2007, to develop a strategic project located under the title of the reform of management system of the Iraqi currency on the recommendation of the Supreme Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers with the support of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance. The project speaks for gradual substitution of the Iraqi currency with another is lower than in the nominal value. From here, presents the program "as of tomorrow" on Alsumaria afternoon, Friday, October 15, 2010 at ten pm Baghdad time this topic to see its repercussions on the Iraqi economy. Contagious and will discuss the program with guests Ahmed Hassan several themes in the context of the loop. Does the economic climate well suited to the order of these changes on the currency? The effects of deletion of zeros, including whether this is causing unrest in the Iraqi market? Meanwhile, the guests discuss the possibility of bit of this project to reform the Iraqi system of payments and the impact of deletion of zeros on the stock market as well as to the descent completed the process of deletion of zeros. Is a delete operation will add zeros to the value of purchasing something and economic gains that will come out in this project? In addition to details of other more accurate timing of the work related to the project. Hosts "on tomorrow" in the next episode adviser to the CBI the appearance of Mohammed and two economists as Antoine Majid picture in addition to the economic expert Faili spokesman Thaer Investment Authority, Baghdad, as well as the President of the Federation of Iraqi businessmen and investors willing Reza industrial fixed Baldawi. Full-time working group "on tomorrow" this week to put the episode titled "Delete zeros" of the Iraqi currency pm Friday, October 15, 2010 at ten pm Baghdad time, and run-off on Sunday morning at ten o'clock on Alsumaria, Iraqi Satellite TV Network.

Sounds to me like the Iraqi "Financial Authorities" will be hosted on the next episode to discuss the impacts on the economy more thoroughly. Is this a daily or weekly program? Anyone know? Sounds like this may be a more gradual transition than some suspect. Or perhaps we are on a slightly longer timeline than this weekend. Isn't the UNSC having a regularly scheduled meeting around year end? Maybe the Iraqi's are taking their time because they know that Ch 7 may not be lifted until then. Okay, not trying to bring everyone down. I am just trying to see how they can possibly manage such a huge occurence without creating chaos. And wondering if perhaps this thing is already planned out, and is on track, and instead of keeping everything a secret; they are just progressing with a well thought out plan for RV that does not depend on secrecy and surprise to be successful. Happy Monday!!

• Upvote 1

Sonny1.....what's wrong??? mama didn't breast feed you when you were a baby...Need some love??? lol.. :lol:

lets do a countdown to how big of an idiot you are.......5.......4........oops were there........... lol.

people, i am trying to get you prepared for no rv this weekend thats all...........calm down everyone

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I talked to ali today, and he said he talked to central bank of iraq, and was told that under no cicumstances are they rv'ing this week-end, and if they were they would have him stop selling dinar, and this whole article is a total fake, not made up, but not at all accurate...........considering he sells dinar, and would keep all the dinar upon a rv, i tend to believe him.......and i called as myself not sonny1.... trust us no rv this weekend

• Upvote 2

I talked to ali today, and he said he talked to central bank of iraq, and was told that under no cicumstances are they rv'ing this week-end, and if they were they would have him stop selling dinar, and this whole article is a total fake, not made up, but not at all accurate...........considering he sells dinar, and would keep all the dinar upon a rv, i tend to believe him.......and i called as myself not sonny1.... trust us no rv this weekend

So Sonny, did Ali ask CBI "when" they were going to RV? Did he tel you and you don't want to say? What's the dish?

I Love Sonny and Phoenix and thank them a lot for their work but I would like to see a response to the e-mail I rec'd from Ali at Dinar Trade stating the three zero deletion is DENIED and is not in the news. Go read my post and e-mail from Ali. Wonder who puts these rumors out there to upset us. Maybe thats what keeps people from buying dinar. I heard the sales of dinar have dropped off. Maybe the CBI and Iraqis know what they are doing to quiet speculation and investors. Maybe not...............

• Upvote 2