Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America Fact

rainmakr55

First let me give you a little back ground. A Co-worker and I have invested in the dinar. We discuss the rumors that are cirulating on various sites (water cooler talk). Some we hope are true, some we hope are not true and others we laugh and make fun of. Today my co-worker went to her bank (Bank of America, Springfield MO.) on her lunch break. The following is a text message she sent me after she left the bank. This is 100% true and the only rumor part of it is what you read into it. Here is the text message she sent me exactly as I received it on my cell phone.

Hey I truly can start a rumor! I went to Bank of America at lunch to close out my safe deposit box. The “lobby station” teller – you know the ones who can do more than just normal transactions, was studying an instruction manual. Guess its name! “Instructions for Foreign Currency Exchange”. I asked her if she was just brushing up on the procedure or if this was something new to her. She said she was told to re-familiarize herself with the process. Really – I’m not making this up! Kinda makes you wonder why now?

• Upvote 16

First let me give you a little back ground. A Co-worker and I have invested in the dinar. We discuss the rumors that are cirulating on various sites (water cooler talk). Some we hope are true, some we hope are not true and others we laugh and make fun of. Today my co-worker went to her bank (Bank of America, Springfield MO.) on her lunch break. The following is a text message she sent me after she left the bank. This is 100% true and the only rumor part of it is what you read into it. Here is the text message she sent me exactly as I received it on my cell phone.

Hey I truly can start a rumor! I went to Bank of America at lunch to close out my safe deposit box. The “lobby station” teller – you know the ones who can do more than just normal transactions, was studying an instruction manual. Guess its name! “Instructions for Foreign Currency Exchange”. I asked her if she was just brushing up on the procedure or if this was something new to her. She said she was told to re-familiarize herself with the process. Really – I’m not making this up! Kinda makes you wonder why now?

Great post rainmakr55. Hope she was reading up on how to make us all rich!

I thought Bank of America was one that does not, and would not be dealing with the Dinar.

If this is truly a factual account---like Possum said, "I smell the RV in the air."

They do not deal with Iraqi Dinar now because it is of no value, they did at one time, but discontinued. The reps told me that they can receive a memo at any time that tells them differently.

They do not deal with Iraqi Dinar now because it is of no value, they did at one time, but discontinued. The reps told me that they can receive a memo at any time that tells them differently.

Well send their A$$ a "memo"! WE want to RV tomorrow!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I would not read to much into this. Maybe she is get a permotion, or has to fill in for one or more of the tellers in the up comming hoiliday period.

But maybe

GO RV

If this totally fact, then why is it in the "Rumor Section" ?

Thanks for sharing! I've worked in banks half my life and based on my banking experiance, I think your friends observations, is a VERY good sign! :) RV Already!

Thanks for the post however text messages are limited to 160 characters... so that was a very long text :huh: Did you mean to say email perhaps?

It was a text message. I didn't say I got it in one message. She sent it in 4 messages. I posted them all together.

If this totally fact, then why is it in the "Rumor Section" ?

Because I thought people would read some thing into it that was not said. If they did that, that would be the rumor part, because all she and I know is exactly what happened. Maybe I should have posted it some place else. Sorry if it being posted in the rumors offended anyone. I guess political correctness applies every where.

Hey I truly can start a rumor! I went to Bank of America at lunch to close out my safe deposit box. The “lobby station” teller . . . was studying an instruction manual. Guess its name! “Instructions for Foreign Currency Exchange”. . . . . Really – I’m not making this up! Kinda makes you wonder why now?

Breeaaathe, Rainmakr - I called her and learned she'd been vacationing in Cancun, Mexico, and was looking for the best way to convert her taco-stained pesos back into greenbacks. Thus the manual. JUST KIDDING!!! :D

Saucy rumors always welcome! Viva RV!!! Ay yai yai !!!!

Breeaaathe, Rainmakr - I called her and learned she'd been vacationing in Cancun, Mexico, and was looking for the best way to convert her taco-stained pesos back into greenbacks. Thus the manual. JUST KIDDING!!! :D

Saucy rumors always welcome! Viva RV!!! Ay yai yai !!!!

I went to Wachovia today and met with the manager. I live in a small town in eastern Forida. The manager asked me where I would ge the money I was discussing so I told her about the dinar. She said I was the second person this week asking about wire transfers and talking about the dinar. She was most helpful and seemed somewhat knowledgeable about them.