Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

who will sell and who will stay

kingcamera82

we all know there have been many rumors and "intel" as to why an rv must happen and all of them have been wrong...question is...if the goi is formed and no rv follows and its been months since the formation of the goi will you stay in the investment or will you get out because you are tired of waiting and tired of the gurus stories changing as to why it hasnt rv'd yet...or if no rv or goi in 2010 will you stay in or get out? we all know this investment is pretty much speculation and everything has been proven wrong as far as rumors go.....me personally i will stay in however long it takes because the money i put in i will not miss and i can afford to keep and hold on......i also will probably not pay much attention to it if these key dates and events pass and we still have no rv.....i will throw my dinars in a safety deposit box and wait for an email telling me it rv'd.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah I feel the same, I won't miss the money I've invested and can wait years, if need be. I've spent more on things that had no possible return attached and never thought twice about it.....so I can wait. This what is nessisary for this kind of investment, commitment for the long haul. All the powers that be in this situation are on a global scale with time frames much LARGER than our puny watches we constantly look at in anticipation.

exactly...if this were to go down it is in the hands of some very powerful people and we will never know exactly when it will rv...we must wait and hope for the best outcome but at the same time not let this investment consume our lives....live your life and when it comes dont worry you will know.

• Upvote 1

yep.....definitely spent more on less and watched much more go up in smoke or down the gullet.......mine will sit and wait.....one day it'll be on the news and someone will exclaim "why didn't we know about this"?.......meanwhile i'll be making retirement arrangements......either way it's better to have regret for something you did than something you never tried......go rv......

• Upvote 2

The beauty of this investment is that for $4,000 you can buy enough Dinar to be set for life, at least here in WI. I am sure if I lived in New York or something that would not be enough to live nicely forever. Here it is only going to cost me $1 million to get setup with land, new house, and some kick ass cars. They rest will be invested in separate companies, funds and a good chunk will be put directly into gold.

Um, we don't know what the rate is going to be so how can you make that kind of statement? If it RVs for .25 cents you can't "live nicely" on that.

And gold is almost as high as it has ever been, there's no way I'd buy gold right now.

I personally plan to stay in this until the end, whatever that might be. I bought a good chunk of dinars but the money is spent the way I see it. I don't need it back anytime soon. Coming into this 10 months ago I assumed it would be 5 years or more. Good luck to us all!

• Upvote 1

the way i see it i knew this could be a long wait. i had the extra money to spend at the time and so far i haven't been in the position i need to sell to survive. so i am in it for the long run. i don't pay much attention to the gurus and the rumors so to me none of that nonsense has led me to believe we have been close to RV.

How can you even think about quitting. You would be suicidal if this even RV'd for .25 cents and you dumped yours. Don't be greedy guys, it's been a long time coming. I've been in for 6 years now and I'm still waiting. AND..what do you mean that $1,000,000.00 isn't enought to settle down and retire on. Don't end up like those LOOSER lottery winner people that are broke in a year or two. BE SMART!!!!

Papacrackers

Hello to all...... I just recently invested in the dinars, I mean where else can you get such HUGE return on your investment. So I am very excited and believe that if it all goes well, then I can make big $$$$$. Either SOON or wait and hope for a WEALTHY retirement, heck MAYBE hand it over to my kids & grand kids. However, if it never happens at least I gave it a chance in case it does, so why bother taking it out and chance missing the boat. I would rather pass it down to my kids...... for it may be a FORTUNE to come!!! Look people invest what you can only AFFORD, because I tell you what..... if you need that small money back then you are STILL going to be BROKE regardsless!!!??? Just glad to have the OPPORTUNITY to get on board for chance of a life time, so GOD BLESS and GOOOOOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DB):P

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 2

I will sell some if no RV by year's end, not because I need the money but because I feel I could probably put it to better use in some other investment. I'd have to be in pretty bad shape to sell all. Even if it takes 5 years to reach the value the dollar it would be a great return.

Let's all remember that the US and other goverments own trllions of dinar!!! I don't know of to many investments with those kind of players involved. This is a high risk -- high return investment. If you put money in it that you can't afford to lose or wait on. You picked the wrong place to to put it.

We will see a good return on this investment!! But, I think it's more realalistic to expect pennies way before we see Dollars!!!

Edited by labuti

Let's all remember that the US and other goverments own trllions of dinar!!! I don't know of to many investments with those kind of players involved. This is a high risk -- high return investment. If you put money in it that you can't afford to lose or wait on. You picked the wrong place to to put it.

We will see a good return on this investment!! But, I think it's more realalistic to expect pennies way before we see Dollars!!!

We need to not forget that we individuals are just the tip of a huge financial movement. We are just along for the ride, and will be carried along with the tide. It is a strong movement that has fingers of power in all corners of the world, that we have not idea about. We just need to hang on and not have our feeling hurt with bashers and negative individuals who want to throw us off track. This is a Blessing, use it wisely to help our brothers and sisters, we can make a difference.

• Upvote 1

I know a guy that sold about 39 million dinar and got out of the investment last Sept. he was frustrated....he took the $$$ and put them into a company trading 4x off shore.....it looked real good......it just busted....he's not able to buy more Dinar just yet. He is sick about it.

Not me. I will take the chance on the economy of the 2nd largest oil reserves in the world backing my "risk". in it to win it .....that's me. :blink:

but this is a moot subject. it's RV time in Iraq !!!! GO R. V. !!

Well with my small amount of 25,000, I will have to stay even if it RVs at .25 to start, that would only be $6250. That would definitley help take care of Maya better, but if everyone thinks this could get much higher in the dollar ranges, then I think it is stupid NOT to wait. Henry said he MAY sell 125,000 of his dinar if it hits low at .25 just so he can buy a new truck, but then he will hold the other 225,000 he has left over for higher numbers.

Thanks

Mel

We buy EVERY week ... the longer that they drag this out the more we have ... in it to win it! ... ease the pain ... okay, a little ... but we will hold ... the FRBNY isn't cashing in at $.25 ... why would I?

And yes if they call the "000's" you'll simply find a jurisdiction who will allow you to open an account in an internationally traded currency ... the IQD. And thus ride it out.

Peace

Doc31

Edited by Doc31