Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD: Something to think about…

zantac

I must admit I really do like the information in this chat log.

I have for a long-time regard the IQD investment as the scorpion king, everybody looks at the front of the scorpion & thinks that the claws are going to get you but the truth is the damage is all waiting for you at the tail end.

Just have this bad feeling the end of this ride is going to have a sting in the tail

JMHO ;)

September 29th, 2010 11:50 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS, TIDBITS

All,

Here’s some other thoughts I’ve been having lately in relation to all these crazy rumors about our military being placed on “high alert” domestically, about the cash-in, and about this investment overall…

We have no idea whether that’s a normal drill, or the “real” deal for the military to be called in the way they were. For all we know, it was a planned event.

We have no idea, if it was “real”, where the “threat” would be coming from, or the cause.

Because of the above two items, there is no reason to over-react or get worked up.

It is my opinion that in order for certain things to be made “high”, other things must be brought “low”. It very well could be a sign that the dollar, by necessity, must be brought to lower levels based on it’s fiat status, and other monetary issues while other currencies are brought up.

There are two ways to bring about a revaluation of a currency, or redistribution of wealth. The first is to simply bring everything up and above the dollar (as the dollar is the main world currency by which everything else is valued against) This may be a great idea, but requires greater resources and energy/effort. The other is to simply have the lower currencies move up WHILE the dollar is lowered, thus meeting somewhere in the middle and making things easier to adjust to a more accurate level, ultimately bringing into balance the outlandish monetary systems of the world, with the USD leading the charge.

It has always been my contention, even when I first got into this investment, that there would be “something” in the end, when this happened, that would be a “twist” for us investors. I believed we would make great money, maybe even millions, but I just felt there would be “something” different. Just be prepared for anything. This was NOT based on anything other than my “gut” telling me so, so I thought I’d share this thought, as the paranoid in me still feels that may happen.

Seeing all the signs that we are certainly makes me feel a bit vulnerable, a bit anxious, a bit stressed, and a bit confused. As such I’m doing the only thing I know to do… having seen the many “signs” of the impending “tidal wave”… I’m seeking “higher ground”.

We know the “Amero” exists. Could another currency be brought into the mix here? Maybe… maybe not. But, we need to be prepared for any and all possibilities. Maybe those in “power” felt the latest economic crash from two years ago was significant enough to introduce and push forward their “plans”. Surely, an event such as this, would require military personnel to keep riots from happening, especially if the all-mighty “greenback” were to be threatened in some way, or even replaced.

Regardless of all the rambling from above, I’ve always felt that with the masses of investors within the US alone, an event such as this would require MORE than Ali’s hired parking lot and building security personnel. We may be covered with Dinar Trade’s security and preparedness to handle their cash-in procedures, but what about the MAJORITY who will cash in at their local banks, cash-in counters, and currency desks? These locations (yes I’m even including banks and their branches) have very poor security overall. What? A sleepy guard standing at the front door, if that at the small branches in suburban America? No doubt, there are terrorist cells plotting as we speak to undermine the cash-in process. I’m sure they can’t stand the thought of citizens of the US, even westerners, who would profit of their middle-eastern country’s wealth. Could this not be the reason for such concern and protective oversight? Even if “terrorist cells” weren’t our threat, don’t you think OTHER AMERICANS potentially would be? Especially if they WEREN’T involved? IMO, our government can NEVER be to careful in this massive wealth exchange process.

To be fair to the “lopsters”. What if this even turned out to be a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT (I don’t believe this, but I’m going to throw this out there anyway)? Don’t you think the very banks who sold the Dinar may be at risk? Don’t you think the Dealers would have to be careful? Even worse, what if the currency wasn’t recognized at all, or made illegal and the US Government under a different administration declares it “unconstitutional” to even own the currency. (I don’t believe this either, but I feel that in order to be prepared, one must ALWAYS consider ALL POSSIBILITIES… This is one no matter how outlandish you feel it is.)

Guys, all in all, I’m just rambling about things that MOST of you probably have never even considered, but should. I know we struggle with trusting our government’s intentions right now. I’m in that very paranoid boat with all of you. However, maybe this is about our protection and to our benefit. With that said, we must wait and see, as all we have right now are signs of things that we KNOW are not normal, and certainly require our attention. Either way, I’d ask that you follow the laws of the land, seek guidance from the spirit in all you do, and make the best decision you can make based on what is placed in front of you.

Again, these are just my thoughts. They are NOT based on ANYTHING I’d classify as “info” or “intel” thrown my way or discussed. These are simply things that I felt inspired to share at this time to create discussion, and ultimately preparedness… nothing more. Feel free to comment…

• Upvote 5

We know the “Amero” exists. Could another currency be brought into the mix here? Maybe… maybe not. But, we need to be prepared for any and all possibilities. Maybe those in “power” felt the latest economic crash from two years ago was significant enough to introduce and push forward their “plans”. Surely, an event such as this, would require military personnel to keep riots from happening, especially if the all-mighty “greenback” were to be threatened in some way, or even replaced.

We do? I don't think so. Not according to Snopes.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Here’s some other thoughts I’ve been having lately in relation to all these crazy rumors about our military being placed on “high alert” domestically, about the cash-in, and about this investment overall…

I have not heard of this. I read articles daily. Did I miss something?

Read more:

Wow, we have entered "the rambling post" phase of this investment. Can you say "Trilateral Commission"?

No, I do not put a "wag the dog" scenario beyond this crumbling, desperate regime, but, IMO, the U.S. greenback is healthy and will survive just fine thank you.

After the mid-terms we will take back our country from the Marxists and stop the insanity. That alone will protect our currency.

• Upvote 3

If you were "in charge", and about to lose your power,

would you expect your supporters to be a little upset?

Maybe even to the point of rioting or some other

form of "civil unrest"?

Maybe the Dems are preparing for a "worst case" situation

and are preparing for what's going to happen when they

lose a huge chunk of the power and their "peeps" lose

a chunk of "government money".

With the economy in the condition it's in,

if you take away what little "free money" you've

been giving people, some people might feel the

need to "express their opinions" in less than

civilized ways.

I truly wish people would keep their OPINIONS to themselves and this log used for FACTS.

An opinion: Uneducated guess

Enhance your calm.

The chat log forum is for chats,

which, for the most part, are

mostly opinions, based on available

information, and subject to interpretation.

Even some of the news reports coming

out of Iraq can't really be counted on as fact,

since a report at 1:30 can contradict a report

that came out 4 hours earlier.

I can give you a few confirmed facts.

1) Iraq has a ton of sand.

2) Iraq has lots of oil.

3) Iraq is located in the Middle East.

Not trying to be sarcastic here.

Just using a very simple example of

what the situation is...

Guest Ratatap

Zantac - I hope your username does not preclude your need or condition of "Zantac". I thank you for your post and it is always wise to consider all possibilities. If you have ever read my posts I have always eluded to the fact that we must prepare for the worst with our windfall. To prepare, pay off all debt and be debt free and stock the shelves with food. This is not insane advice no matter what happens.

Cash in bits at a time unless you are under the premise that - the sky is falling the sky is falling mentality - just be smart gang :)

GO RV !!!!!!!

Zantac - you definitely need some "Zanex" to combat your obvious paranoia. You're working yourself into such a paranoid state of anxiety that you will be too scared to even cash in your dinars when the RV happens. Chill out.

• Upvote 1

Zantac... buddy... go down into your basement in the corner where you put all the Y2K end of the world supplies back in 1999. Reach back behind the milk jugs of water, around the plastic sheeting and duct tape, and through the 60 cans of beans and weinies. Grab your emergency big bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey. Open it up and take 3 swigs. You'll be ok then. So will our investment. It will all work itself out when it's supposed to. Too many people are trying to force it now and the conspiracy theories and the false guru's are coming out of the wood work. Patience brotha.... patience.

• Upvote 2

Reach back behind the milk jugs of water, around the plastic sheeting and duct tape, and through the 60 cans of beans and weinies. Grab your emergency big bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey. Open it up and take 3 swigs. You'll be ok then.

Way too funny...you're killing me Drox, you're killing me! How true, how true! But remember that just because someone's paranoid doesn't mean they're not after them,,,,

• Upvote 1

Zantac... buddy... go down into your basement in the corner where you put all the Y2K end of the world supplies back in 1999. Reach back behind the milk jugs of water, around the plastic sheeting and duct tape, and through the 60 cans of beans and weinies. Grab your emergency big bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey. Open it up and take 3 swigs. You'll be ok then. So will our investment. It will all work itself out when it's supposed to. Too many people are trying to force it now and the conspiracy theories and the false guru's are coming out of the wood work. Patience brotha.... patience.

Bahahahaha!!!! That's halarious!! That really made me laugh!

• Upvote 1

Does it concern anyone that the meat of this thread is treason. Having an underground group prepared to step in along with military support. Man, you have put yourself way out there and implicated friends too. I am worried for you.

I hate to break your bubble of patriotism, but far worse than what he's mentioning, is going on in this country. Go read up on www.Prisonplanet.com sometime with Alex Jones. A true eye opener.

• Upvote 1

We do? I don't think so. Not according to Snopes.

I think its a joke when so many people run to Snopes for everything, why don't you ask snopes the date and rate of the RV? Ask it the Power Ball number for this weekend and I buy the ticket and split the winnings!!! Get my point? Who cares........Go RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1