Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are all the gurus?

tman

Even though I am a newbie I have enjoyed reading the posts of Phoenix, Scooter, and Chief, as well as many others for the past 6 months now. I respect their research and analysis and was wondering why they are all so quiet right now.

Too many people get on here and bash people that have intel and news to share. What a lot of people dont understand is intel and news can change from minute to minute. Most want a rate and a date and dont want to do the homework and actually understand what is going on with this investment. I for one dont blame any of these guys for not saying a word. All of that and not to mention there really hasnt been anything to report on. Until the plan is ready to go, we wont see much. Now when that is, is anyones guess. I believe that noone really knows in advance anyways. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, and dont worry about anything. Let everything play out and watch whats happening. Oh and remember..... GO RV!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 11

Too many people get on here and bash people that have intel and news to share. What a lot of people dont understand is intel and news can change from minute to minute. Most want a rate and a date and dont want to do the homework and actually understand what is going on with this investment. I for one dont blame any of these guys for not saying a word. All of that and not to mention there really hasnt been anything to report on. Until the plan is ready to go, we wont see much. Now when that is, is anyones guess. I believe that noone really knows in advance anyways. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, and dont worry about anything. Let everything play out and watch whats happening. Oh and remember..... GO RV!!!!!!!!!

I Agree! I am surprised any of them post - just too much bashing going on lately.

When you try to bring any info to this site any more all you get is negativity.

It seems to have gotten alot worse the past couple of months.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 2

Even though I am a newbie I have enjoyed reading the posts of Phoenix, Scooter, and Chief, as well as many others for the past 6 months now. I respect their research and analysis and was wondering why they are all so quiet right now.

I won't call them Guru's they just spend a great deal of time researching their investments I for one get a bit nervous when they say nothing it’s like they are out of the loop.

I guess all of this No RV this year talk has me a bit iffy at this point in the game but the money is already spent. I am not interested in getting out so I guess maybe I will drop off the site for a while and quit monitoring it so frequently.

Madman Signing out for a while. If you need me Ping me……..

Madman Out

Seams a lot of people with knowledge of this investment come to this site first, but after posting get bashed off to other sites. I listened to one of those people last night on a CC and thought it was some for the most intelligent and informative info I've heard. People don't have to do crap and if they keep getting bashed soon they won't.

Doing a back round check on someone WTF is wrong with people.

• Upvote 3

Not much going on right now thats why....we are in waiting mode.....we have been informed of everything going on so now its time to sit and watch it unfold before us.....and just to let you know Scooter is NOT a guru....he is very informed and talented in finding FACTUAL information that we should know about that leads up to what we are waiting for.....Gurus give rates and dates and have NO IDEA what they are talking about....thats the exact opposite of scooter......ChiefV and Phoenix arent gurus either....chiefv has just been over there serving in the armed forces and knows alot of people on the ground still that inform him of whats going on.....Phoenix also knows where to find good info but you cant classify him as a guru either....we dont have gurus here as a matter of fact....I would consider to be called a guru an insult to be honest.....look at all the other misinformed crack heads that spit out BS everyday.....those are gurus....none here on this site.....

• Upvote 12

Not much going on right now thats why....we are in waiting mode.....we have been informed of everything going on so now its time to sit and watch it unfold before us.....and just to let you know Scooter is NOT a guru....he is very informed and talented in finding FACTUAL information that we should know about that leads up to what we are waiting for.....Gurus give rates and dates and have NO IDEA what they are talking about....thats the exact opposite of scooter......ChiefV and Phoenix arent gurus either....chiefv has just been over there serving in the armed forces and knows alot of people on the ground still that inform him of whats going on.....Phoenix also knows where to find good info but you cant classify him as a guru either....we dont have gurus here as a matter of fact....I would consider to be called a guru an insult to be honest.....look at all the other misinformed crack heads that spit out BS everyday.....those are gurus....none here on this site.....

I think they're just using guru's as a figure of speech. I'm pretty sure there was no disrespect intended. I call them that to just because it's easier than naming them one by one. And believe me I respect each and every one of them for the hard work they do. Wish I knew a 10th of what they do. What keeps me in awe with these guys is they have jobs, lives, families and still take the time to dig for info. We love you guys!!!! Your pretty cool to keep lol

• Upvote 1

Maybe there just isn't much to say lately and their giving it a rest. Or it could be that they have a real life to live and are living it. God bless them all, even if we never hear another word, they have already gone above the call of duty.

• Upvote 1

Maybe there just isn't much to say lately and their giving it a rest. Or it could be that they have a real life to live and are living it. God bless them all, even if we never hear another word, they have already gone above the call of duty.

very well said, it is nice of these folks to donate their personal time to give us some info.... i do appreciate everyone involved ...

• Upvote 2

Seven years of up's and down's,

Some are intel, some are clowns.

Some get mad and show attitude,

Some like Scooter are never rude.

Some get to stay, and some must go,

T's & R's and a dosey doe!

Swing your rumors round & round,

Some make us laugh,

Some make us frown!

My friend got a call & an email too,

and a friend of a friend and a guru too,

told me something I thought I'd share,

Don't bash or wine or even swear!

You ask where'd all our intel go?

They're making RV Angels in the snow.

Just kidding! we all know they're all just lurking,

That's what I do when I'm busy working.

They have a life? A family too!

They've answered questions and hard dates whoo whoo!!

What more do we want? Now we sit and wait.

That's where they are! Keeping the Faith!

Will it happen? Of course it will!

Now or later? Just take a chill pill!

Get on with your life, your family means most!

But here's to the RV! Let's raise a toast! ;)

• Upvote 12

MAYBE THEY ARE DOING THEIR HOMEWORK.... HINT HINT :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks keep. Didn't mean any disrespect.

:lol: I know its all good!! Scoots would tell you the same thing that he is not a "guru" :lol: We will reserve that title for the misinformed predictors that we read about from other sites k? :lol:

I think they're just using guru's as a figure of speech. I'm pretty sure there was no disrespect intended. I call them that to just because it's easier than naming them one by one. And believe me I respect each and every one of them for the hard work they do. Wish I knew a 10th of what they do. What keeps me in awe with these guys is they have jobs, lives, families and still take the time to dig for info. We love you guys!!!! Your pretty cool to keep lol

:lol: Awwww....your making me blush!! :lol: