Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Afternoon Dinarvets!

Sunglass

Adam would like to share more with our membership - and as you all are aware, the 4,000 members on conference calls just is not panning out.

We mods, in the background, have come up with an idea.... We would like to do prerecorded interview for the entire membership to enjoy and can listen too at each ones' convenience.

We're hoping to hold a one on one interview with Adam - where Adam will have a conversation with:

How bout, possibly, another dinar site owner;

Another dinar broker,

How bout a member from DV (OH BOY, I have an endless list i could recommend), or, a member from elsewhere (who you always wanted to verbally hear from)?

Note: I can think of a ton of names who I could recommend to Adam we'd like to him from and have him interview/chat with for audio playback to the membership?

SO:

1. Who would you like to hear Adam interview?

2. Would you like to be interviewed?

Please respond, and for a more confidential communication with me, you can email me at sunglassdinarvets@yahoo.com

Let's get it started!

Sglass~ B)

• Upvote 2

Adam would like to share more with our membership - and as you all are aware, the 4,000 members on conference calls just is not panning out.

We mods, in the background, have come up with an idea.... We would like to do prerecorded interview for the entire membership to enjoy and can listen too at each ones' convenience.

We're hoping to hold a one on one interview with Adam - where Adam will have a conversation with:

How bout, possibly, another dinar site owner;

Another dinar broker,

How bout a member from DV (OH BOY, I have an endless list i could recommend), or, a member from elsewhere (who you always wanted to verbally hear from)?

Note: I can think of a ton of names who I could recommend to Adam we'd like to him from and have him interview/chat with for audio playback to the membership?

SO:

1. Who would you like to hear Adam interview?

2. Would you like to be interviewed?

Please respond, and for a more confidential communication with me, you can email me at sunglassdinarvets@yahoo.com

Let's get it started!

Sglass~ B)

HOW ABOUT RUDY AND SONNY, AND SCOOTER

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have a free-for-all open debate with Adam, Med, and Frank.

Then an interview with an unnamed source.

Voice scrambler will be used, of course.

And then a commentary by Scooter, Rudy, and Phoenix after.

AND how bout mrparrot a 1-on-1 with Adam! Sglass~ :P

I would love to hear a peaceful debate from some of you who have different opinion's on things. Like business with local bank's vs going to a dealer....offshore account's vs. just paying your taxes local.

there are sooo many conflicting views on thing's concerning all things dinar...I'd love to hear the top people really debate back and forth to give us a better understanding.

I'm newer so I don't know who exactly. But I've enjoyed Rudy as of late and I hear scooter knows a lot...

Another thought is you don't even need for it to be pre-recorded if it's only a few people on the call & we here could all gather in the chat while you talk it out.

All in all I think this will work much better for everyone :)

For me, I would like to hear a round table forum with Scooter,Phoenix,Rudy, & GrooveGal with Adam as moderator. Thanks for asking for our input. GO RV BABY!!!!!!!

could we hunt the duck person for this round table? I understand he is no bs and knows his stuff :D

Thanks sunglass for this great idea!!

absolutely! Hey, all persons being mentioned and recommended here, if you know them, please ask them to email Sunglassdinarvets@yahoo.com with their contact number so I can begin scheduling! Sglass~

Geaux RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Sunglass - I think this is a great idea! A much more controllable venue in which to get info from those that we look to for guidance and information. I, for one, would love to hear from a group consisting of Adam, Sonny1, Scooter and "don't promote other sites" and possibly even groovgal. I also think a list of "topics" that we'd all like to hear about would make it easier for all...maybe 4 or 5 agenda topics, ranging from "what do you think still needs to happen before we see an RV" to "how do you think Iraq will finally get rid of Maliki" to "what's your best guess for a rate at RV and where do you think the rate will go in 3 months?"

While a posting of an interview of this caliber would be lengthy, we could all get the same info from those we trust.

thanks for the input, points taken! Sglass~

I personally would like to hear more from Scooter and Rudy, no slight to the other great members who work so hard to bring us information; I am just most famililar with them at this time. I would also like to see, their wishlist of potential guests. Great job Sunglass!!! Let's keep this fresh and interesting!!! Go DV!!!!

:tiphat:

Sglass~

Fantastic Idea!!!! I'd say a forum of 3 where they all are handed the list of questions ahead of time and are able to put some thought behind each question with an answer that is less than "x" words. This way more questions can be answered and better yet...STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!! I guess of the 3 chosen ultimately, that would leave Frank out despite my appreciation for a good story while tucked in bed to fall asleep to. :D Not a bash I promise.