Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE GOVERNMENT IS COMPLETE

HeavyDuty

This Should Do It

Voice of Iraq) - 09/17/2010

Flag of the source site from a source familiar with the political negotiations between Iraqi political blocs that breakthrough occurred last night, Thursday between components of the National Coalition and the list of state law.

Under the agreement, MICKEY MOUSE WILL BE ALLOWED to form the next Iraqi government in return for components of the National Coalition on the list of demands. The mouse has promised that the demands of everyone in Parliament getting free tickets for entrance into Disneyland Iraq will be granted. He has also stated that in forming the new Iraqi Government, that Minni Mouse will be the President and his trusted dog Pluto will assume the role of Speaker of the House. They do not anticipate any communication problems between the Speaker and the rest of the representatives as they are all bark and no bite.

Under the newly formed government, Donald and Daisy Duck will act as both MOP and MOR.

Your current Iraq Dinars will be accepted at most food and drink stands. However, if you wish to purchase beer from the states USD will be required. Some of the new attractions at the park will be as follows:

The Maliki Pirate of the Desert Ride

The Allawi Spinning Tea Cups

The Shabibi Habibi Runaway Dinar Train

The Mahdi Matterhorn Madness

The Talabini Tidal Wave

The amusement park will be opening “soon” and we hope to see you there.

<B>Disclaimer…Please bring your own water as we have none, and a fan to cool yourselves. As there will be no electricity in the park, you of course will place your feet thru the various rides and push yourself. Iraq and it’s government are not responsible for injuries. Please securely tie down all valuables to your camels as we will not be responsible for theft. As always, enjoy yourself and be courteous to your neighbor.<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"></B>

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 32

This Should Do It

Voice of Iraq) - 09/17/2010

Flag of the source site from a source familiar with the political negotiations between Iraqi political blocs that breakthrough occurred last night, Thursday between components of the National Coalition and the list of state law.

Under the agreement, MICKEY MOUSE WILL BE ALLOWED to form the next Iraqi government in return for components of the National Coalition on the list of demands. The mouse has promised that the demands of everyone in Parliament getting free tickets for entrance into Disneyland Iraq will be granted. He has also stated that in forming the new Iraqi Government, that Minni Mouse will be the President and his trusted dog Pluto will assume the role of Speaker of the House. They do not anticipate any communication problems between the Speaker and the rest of the representatives as they are all bark and no bite.

Under the newly formed government, Donald and Daisy Duck will act as both MOP and MOR.

Your current Iraq Dinars will be accepted at most food and drink stands. However, if you wish to purchase beer from the states USD will be required. Some of the new attractions at the park will be as follows:

The Maliki Pirate of the Desert Ride

The Allawi Spinning Tea Cups

The Shabibi Habibi Runaway Dinar Train

The Mahdi Matterhorn Madness

The Talabini Tidal Wave

The amusement park will be opening “soon” and we hope to see you there.

<B>Disclaimer…Please bring your own water as we have none, and a fan to cool yourselves. As there will be no electricity in the park, you of course will place your feet thru the various rides and push yourself. Iraq and it’s government are not responsible for injuries. Please securely tie down all valuables to your camels as we will not be responsible for theft. As always, enjoy yourself and be courteous to your neighbor.<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"></B>

Is it true that it was a pair of boots on the ground that leaked this intel? Maybe a four legged friend?

Finally someone has a some great information. Way to funny!!!

Thanks HD! We all needed thatt

Thunder

• Upvote 2

Thanks holybowler. I put this in RUMORS. And yes, I am very well aware of how many people are hurting, as I deal with them everyday!!! A little laughter will go along way in life and with the circumstances we find ourselves in with this investment.

If you are offended, I apologze to you. If you laughed, great, it was intended to bring some levity to a tense situation.

HD

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Thanks holybowler. I put this in RUMORS. And yes, I am very well aware of how many people are hurting, as I deal with them everyday!!! A little laughter will go along way in life and with the circumstances we find ourselves in with this investment.

If you are offended, I apologze to you. If you laughed, great, it was intended to bring some levity to a tense situation.

HD

Haha HeavyD this is awesome! You made me laugh my arse off!! Thanks, I needed it!! :D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Hey, HeavyDuty - I enjoyed your smack on Disneyland Iraq as it brought a chuckle to me! Ever notice how some people are wound so tight that everything to them MUST be seriously taken. Relax people, loosen up some! Surely your lives aren't all stiff-collared. It might be a (silly) rumor - read it and move on!! GO RV!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Heavy,

This was an awesome laugh to lighten up the tense atmosphere that seems to be growing around here!

For those that can't laugh about it and take it for what it is, pour the poo out of your cheerios and pour another bowl for goodness sake!!!

For the rest of us that enjoyed this..... CHEERS!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

FYI, little tidbid... Ali posts articles on his site. Most are actually a pretty good read... so I hope that no one will mind that I add this :) Happy Friday everyone...may your weekend be safe, happy and blessed...

Acceptance of regional and international scenario for the formation of a new Iraqi government granted the presidency and the presidency of the national government and parliament of the Kurds

2010-09-15 09:56:59 15/09/2010 09:56:59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[-] نص [+] [-] Text [+]

بغداد ( إيبا )- مع تعدد المفاوضات بين الكتل البرلمانية ، وعدم التوصل الى حلول واضحة بشأن تشكيل الحكومة الجديدة حتى الان ، رغم مضي اكثر من ستة اشهر على اجراء الانتخابات ، كشفت مصادر على صلة مقربة من مشاورات الكتل السياسية ، عن وجود سيناريو جديد للخروج من الازمة يحظى بتأييد داخلي وخارجي واسع . BAGHDAD (Iba) - with the multiplicity of negotiations between the parliamentary blocs, and lack of a clear-cut solutions on forming a new government so far, despite the move more than six months after elections, sources linked to close to the deliberations political blocs, the existence of a new scenario to get out of crisis with the support of internal and external scale.

وقال مصدر اشترط عدم ذكر اسمه لوكالة الصحافة المستقلة ( إيبا ) ان هذا السيناريو يحظى بقبول اقليمي وعربي ودولي وبموافقة القائمة العراقية ويستند على دعم مرشح الائتلاف الوطني العراقي عادل عبد المهدي بوصفه مرشح الائتلاف الوطني بعيدا عن التحالف الوطني مع الاقرار بحق العراقية الدستوري والانتخابي مع عدم اغفال اهمية وحجم كتلة دولة القانون . The source said on condition of anonymity, told the independent press (Iba) that this scenario is acceptable to a regional, Arab and international, with the consent of the Iraqi National List is based on the support, the candidate of the Iraqi National Adel Abdul-Mahdi as the candidate of the National Coalition away from the National Alliance to recognize the right of the Iraqi constitutional and electoral without forgetting the importance and size of the cluster rule of law.

واوضح المصدر ان السيناريو الجديد يتضمن حصول العراقية على منصب رئيس الجمهورية مقابل ان يكون منصب رئيس الوزراء من الائتلاف الوطني العراقي وستكون رئاسة البرلمان للتحالف الكردستاني,. The source said the scenario in the new Iraq for the post of President of the Republic to be against the post of prime minister of the Iraqi National Coalition and the chairmanship of the parliament of the Kurdistan Alliance,.

واضاف كما تضمن المشروع المقترح ان يكون هناك نائبا واحدا لرئيس الجمهورية يكون من ائتلاف دولة القانون ، على ان يكون هناك ثلاثة نواب لرئيس الوزراء من العراقية ، ودولة القانون، والتحالف الكردستاني. He also included a proposed project that there will be one Vice-President is a coalition of state law, that there would be three deputy prime ministers of Iraq and the rule of law, the Kurdistan Alliance.

اما بالنسبة للوزارات السيادية فاشار المصدر الى ان وزيري الدفاع والداخلية سيكونان من المستقلين على ان يرشح الائتلاف الوطني الاول ، فيما ترشح العراقية الثاني ، وستكون الخارجية حسب هذا السيناريو من حصة العراقية فيما يحتفظ الائتلاف الوطني بوزارة المالية وتكون وزارة النفط من حصة الاكراد. As for the ministries of sovereignty, the official pointed to the source that the interior and defense ministers will be among the independents to run for the National Coalition I, nominates the Iraqi II, will be foreign According to this scenario the share of Iraq while remaining the National Coalition Ministry of Finance and the ministry of oil from the share of the Kurds.

وبحسب هذا المقترح ستحصل العراقية ايضا على 9 وزارات تعويضا عن تنازلها عن منصب رئيس الوزراء باعتباره استحقاقها الانتخابي، وبما يتناسب مع حجمها في البرلمان. According to this proposal will also 9 Iraqi ministries as compensation for waiving the post of prime minister as the election due, in proportion with its size in parliament.

اما بقية الوزارات فستكون هناك 7 وزارات لدولة القانون ، و4 للائتلاف الوطني، و4 للتحالف الكردي، و2 لجبهة التوافق،و1 لوحدة العراق، ووزارة واحدة لكل من الحزب الشيوعي،والمسيحيين،والايزيديين، و2 وزارة للمستقلين . The rest of the ministries, there will be 7 and the ministries of law of the state, and 4 of the National Coalition, and 4 of the Kurdish Alliance, and 2 of the Accordance Front, 1 for the unity of Iraq, the Ministry and one for each of the Communist Party, Christians, Yazidis, and 2 and the Ministry of independents.

واشار المصدر الى انه من المقرر ان يطرح هذا السيناريو في الجولة الجديدة من المفاوضات بين العراقية والائتلاف الوطني العراقي على ان يطرح على الكتل الاخرى لاحقا. The source pointed out that due to present this scenario in the new round of negotiations between the Iraqi and the Iraqi National Coalition to be put to other blocs later.

وكانت العراقية قد اعلنت عن عودة المفاوضات بينها وبين الائتلاف الوطني نمشيرة الى ان الائتلاف لم يقدم حتى الان اي مشروع مكتوب حول ادارة الدولة.(النهاية)/ ز/.. The Iraqi has announced the resumption of negotiations between them and the National Coalition Nmsheerp that the coalition has not yet provided any written project on the management of the state. (End) / g / ..

PS... I have no clue on how to do a link.. so************** (that was a wing ding guess)

Edited by k98nights
Removed link to other dinar site

HD

btw... there are a couple of other articles there that sparked my curiosity, the first the building of 395,000 new houses, or housing project that will be offered to citizens at a reduced price... Now this is a nice rumor and fact... it screams that the country is progressing. Which each of us can only hope and pray for the ultimate ... recognition and acceptance worldwide for their currency. There is an has been so much negativity... surely you know that negative breeds more negative... Now... please allow me to be the first today to give each of you a big hug, a smile and then I am going to tell you to play nice now get out there and pay it forward... xoxo

Maybe we should start a new forum topic for those wishing to laugh...........Called .......NEED A LAUGH...OR.....HERE'S A JOKE....Please not to bash or anything but this is a dinar rumor investment topic and or site. Some of the so called funny post are to be frank just tasteless and not funny.

• Upvote 2

Maybe we should start a new forum topic for those wishing to laugh...........Called .......NEED A LAUGH...OR.....HERE'S A JOKE....Please not to bash or anything but this is a dinar rumor investment topic and or site. Some of the so called funny post are to be frank just tasteless and not funny.

Come on, you can't tell me there aren't thousands of American workers sitting in office cubicles that don't stop now and then for a 'laugh', when they should be focused on thier job and performance of it. Just laugh when you can, and get back to work.

• Upvote 1