Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Late Night Opinions @ 11:15 PM MDT - 7/08/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Question: Is there other states besides Michigan that will be involved in exchanging?" There will be many. IMO all 50 sates. I don't know about Alaska. Let's say all 48 states. A lot of counties all around the world will have these private banks. The CBI needs badly to collect the 3-zero notes. It's part of their maintaining of currency inflation...

Pimpy  Question: "Can someone please explain why Pimpy is in this?  Does he or does he not believe in the RV?  I'm Pimpy and I can answer that question. Do I believe the Iraqi dinar can revalue? Yes.  I'm in this because I think the Iraqi dinar will revalue. As a matter of fact it's revealed a few times.

MarkZ  My contact in Iraq works in a government position. He has made the comment that they have a new rate, and will activate it soon. That comes directly from Iraq.:violin:{Rumor} I seriously doubt Mark has an Iraqi Gov't official as a contact. Besides, anyone in the know wouldn't pass on such information to an American rumor monger.  

Militia Man  The electronic age is going to allow them to spend the money efficiently. And for whatThe operational side of the budget and the investment side. That's one of the key things Sudani was waiting to be able to pay for.  He said he launched this program and they said they got started in implementation phase as of the 1st of July. The investment portion of it has my concern because I think that's where we're going to be looking for the real effective exchange rate.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  Question: Is there other states besides Michigan that will be involved in exchanging?" There will be many. IMO all 50 sates. I don't know about Alaska. Let's say all 48 states. A lot of counties all around the world will have these private banks. The CBI needs badly to collect the 3-zero notes. It's part of their maintaining of currency inflation...

Pimpy  Question: "Can someone please explain why Pimpy is in this?  Does he or does he not believe in the RV?  I'm Pimpy and I can answer that question. Do I believe the Iraqi dinar can revalue? Yes.  I'm in this because I think the Iraqi dinar will revalue. As a matter of fact it's revealed a few times.

MarkZ  My contact in Iraq works in a government position. He has made the comment that they have a new rate, and will activate it soon. That comes directly from Iraq.:violin:{Rumor} I seriously doubt Mark has an Iraqi Gov't official as a contact. Besides, anyone in the know wouldn't pass on such information to an American rumor monger.  

Militia Man  The electronic age is going to allow them to spend the money efficiently. And for whatThe operational side of the budget and the investment side. That's one of the key things Sudani was waiting to be able to pay for.  He said he launched this program and they said they got started in implementation phase as of the 1st of July. The investment portion of it has my concern because I think that's where we're going to be looking for the real effective exchange rate.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 and people pay for this?

6 hours ago, screwball said:

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 and people pay for this?

Say that about EVERY guru....especially mm. That guy has something that makes people believe him and praise him, even when his predictions/calls don't come to pass.

• Pow! 2

21 hours ago, hspotman said:

Say that about EVERY guru....especially mm. That guy has something that makes people believe him and praise him, even when his predictions/calls don't come to pass.

Yeah it’s the fact he is on the spectrum, they feel sorry for him! 

2 hours ago, screwball said:

Yeah it’s the fact he is on the spectrum, they feel sorry for him! 

Taking time, but it seems as if many are finally starting to see the light about this guy. I saw it after a couple of responses from him, but people wanted to bash me for talking shiznet about him.

• Haha 1

Yes MM is a bunch of Bull Shite. Just like the rest of them. I don't believe anything any of these B/S so called guru's say and have not believed anything any of them say for years. i fill sorry for the people that believe what these so called guru's say. As you notice I always say so called guru.s because they think they can predict things like some god knows what's happening . THEY KNOW SHITE.  JMHO

• Pow! 3