Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just found this (looks to good to be true) but praying it is (Med Chat 9/9)

patriotic party girl

Sent to me TY.

Med's 11:02 am cdt 9/9/10

WELL I DID HAVE MORE NEWS

BUT I WAS SO OUT OF IT

WHEN SONNY CALLED ME

I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID

IT WAS ALL ABOUT FOREX

AND TO HIS FRIEND AND HIS COLLEAGUES

SAID THAT THEY ARE TAKING STEPS TO GO TRADEABLE

AND THAT BY WHAT THEY ARE DOING

IT SHOWS THAT NO LOP IS COMING

THEY ALSO SAID IT COULD COME AT ANY MOMENT

6 MINUTES

OR 6 WEEKS

BUT TO BE PREPARED

AND DO NOT HESITATE TO GET TO THE BANK ASAP

THEY FEEL THE RATE WILL DROP

BECAUSE OF THE RAID ON THE BANKS

AND THAT A DAY OR HRS COULD CAUSE AS MUCH AS .05 CENTS

ON AN EXCHANGE

THEY SAID ALSO

MAKE SURE BEFORE ANYTHING

THEY CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT ASAP

THEN TALK ANY BUSINESS AFTER

SO THE RATES ARE NOT FLUCTUATING

THEY ALSO SAID THAT IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE RATE WILL COME OUT SLIGHTLY HIGHER

BECAUSE OF THIS

butterfly says to (11:06:36):

$5.26

MED says to (11:06:41):

AND THEN SETTLE IN AROUND THE EURO

SINCE THEY TRADE WITH THEM ALLOT

THAT IS JUST GOLDEN BFF

BF

NOW SOMEONE CAN RUN AND SAY MED SAID GOLEND

OMG

GOLDEN

THAT IS ABOUT ALL I HAVE

Edited by k98nights
Outside Dinar Site Link Removed
  • Upvote 11

I need to find out where the "They" people are so i can sit down and talk with them. The 'They' people seem to know all. I dont have to know everything the 'They' people know but a little would be nice. Plus i would like to meet them face to face. They have been giving us info for so long its only fitting to say thankyou to them.

"They said" and "I heard" are the biggest liars in the world. Most of them live live in Iraq. This ranks right up there with I love you like a brother and the check is in the mail.

• Upvote 5

to set the record straight, i have never said 5.26, what i was told is that it would come out at 1.80 or so then drop to around 1.00 if it goes through forex. thats all nothing more. i will be on chat tonight at some point to explain this whole forex thing, i think we have a good handle on it. thanks

• Upvote 11

to set the record straight, i have never said 5.26, what i was told is that it would come out at 1.80 or so then drop to around 1.00 if it goes through forex. thats all nothing more. i will be on chat tonight at some point to explain this whole forex thing, i think we have a good handle on it. thanks

Thanks Sonny1 Canobie for the (Good Info)cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks Sonny1, I have never heard you say 5.26 I would have to buy myself new shorts because mine would have a big brown spot in them if it came out at that price!!! lol

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Good to see you post Sonny. You should not have to set the record straight,the post clearly states that butterfly or whatever her name is guessed that. Anyway look forward to seein ya in the chat room later,any guess as to timeframe you'll be popping in? GO RV!!!!!!!!!BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was butterfly who asked the question "$5.26" ... neither med nor Sonny1 suggested a rate ... although I agree with Bumper64 that if it were so ... that the RI/RV would coincide with a banner underwear sales day!

Thanks for the post!

I second that, or I should say I third that!!!! :lol: