Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central bank approval of industrial bank becoming joint stock company

ikea
Central Bank: Approval of converting the Industrial Bank into a joint stock company

April 14, 2024
Baghdad/Iraq Observer

The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed its approval of the Council of Ministers’ decision to transform the Industrial Bank into a public joint stock company with the contribution of local and external investors, indicating that the second phase will include the Agricultural Cooperative Bank.

The Banking Supervision Department stated through a document obtained by Iraq Observer, which stated:

You refer to the meetings that took place with His Excellency the Prime Minister in the presence of His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank and His Excellency the Minister of Finance regarding the decision of the Council of Ministers held on 1/2/2024, paragraph (2) thereof, The proposed idea of converting your bank into a public joint stock company with the contribution of local and external investors, and for the second stage to include the Agricultural Cooperative Bank, explains to you the new plan regarding your bank and other government banks as follows:

1- Rafidain Bank is being structured by dividing it into two banks,

the old with government accounts, and

the new with the status of a commercial bank and a public joint-stock company.

2- After that, Al-Rasheed Bank will be merged with the new Al-Rafidain Bank

3- The Industrial Bank will be transformed into a public joint stock company, after which the
Agricultural Cooperative Bank will be acquired

4- At a later stage, the Real Estate Bank will be merged with the Housing Fund.

HomeU.S.-Iraq Higher Coordinating Committee Fact Sheet on U.S. Foreign Assistance to Iraq

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

this thing is gonna happen!  im to old to not see the in PRAISE GOD! GODS WORD NEVER RETURNS VOID! AMEN !!! NOW I HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO BLESS THE OTHERS? HUMMMMM! OH YES LORD!  WAITED A LONG TIME! 😄   BE BLESSED! THE SHOW WILL START SOON! YES! YES! YES!!!! JESUS!! YEA IM OLD BUT NOT A FOOL! PRAISE GOD!!!!!😅

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

I see progress >>>

Let’s go Iraq, you can do it.

Go Stronger Dinar $1:1

LB, I’m sure you remember the restructuring of state owned banks as part of the IMF requirements…can’t find the link right now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

i hope you people are preping for this window ? god wont ever leave you nor forsake you! but you have to do your part! amen! things are set for the pain, dont be a fool! paw paw wont! little food and water ,seeds  yes its gonna get hard they already show you!   be blessed ! TRUMP WILL BE BACK PRAISE GOD! THE DEVIL NEVER WINS PRAISE GOD!  YOUR WAIT WILL BE WORTH IT !  YES JESUS!   LOVE YA! AND WE KNOW IN ALL THINGS GOD WORKS FOR THE GOOD FOR THEM WHOM LOVES HIM! AMEN!😆 PAW PAW IS SLEEPY NOW! BE BLESSED!😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

3- The Industrial Bank will be transformed into a public joint stock company, after which the

looks like I need to buy a truck load in this bank but me thinks will be after rv

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:
ikea
Central Bank: Approval of converting the Industrial Bank into a joint stock company

April 14, 2024
Baghdad/Iraq Observer

The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed its approval of the Council of Ministers’ decision to transform the Industrial Bank into a public joint stock company with the contribution of local and external investors, indicating that the second phase will include the Agricultural Cooperative Bank.

The Banking Supervision Department stated through a document obtained by Iraq Observer, which stated:

You refer to the meetings that took place with His Excellency the Prime Minister in the presence of His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank and His Excellency the Minister of Finance regarding the decision of the Council of Ministers held on 1/2/2024, paragraph (2) thereof, The proposed idea of converting your bank into a public joint stock company with the contribution of local and external investors, and for the second stage to include the Agricultural Cooperative Bank, explains to you the new plan regarding your bank and other government banks as follows:

1- Rafidain Bank is being structured by dividing it into two banks,

the old with government accounts, and

the new with the status of a commercial bank and a public joint-stock company.

2- After that, Al-Rasheed Bank will be merged with the new Al-Rafidain Bank

4- At a later stage, the Real Estate Bank will be merged with the Housing Fund.

HomeU.S.-Iraq Higher Coordinating Committee Fact Sheet on U.S. Foreign Assistance to Iraq

this is IMF requirement and a big one....perfect timing now e just need the sizable fiscal adjustment to create fiscal space (IMF exact words form 2016-2017)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, DoD said:

LB, I’m sure you remember the restructuring of state owned banks as part of the IMF requirements…can’t find the link right now. 

100% IMF requirement....its all about timing...have you'all noticed the news....it all comes in cycles...talk of the skyrail.....as i said watch for talk of delete zeros or they will just do it!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

its always hard to sleep thinking of the mens head you just blowed wide open ! why does our gov love war???????????? they destroy our lives ! i still have to live! yes i know it was my job! jesus!

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, DoD said:

https://www.iraq-businessnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Iraq-White-Paper-English-version-Oct.-2020.pdf
Page 51.

Hope this help.

Go Reforms

Go Stronger dinar

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3