Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Forces Are Not Leaving Iraq.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

US forces are not leaving Iraq.

In the wake of Iran attacks on Israel...missiles launched from Iraq.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

DEEPWOODZ:            US Forces Are Not Leaving.

ARTICLE:  Sudani has a very long statement out today & there are no plans of America leaving… Furthermore, I have a feeling that although Sudani has the well being of his people in mind concerning the exchange rate, O’biden has his eyes on the Dinar in our treasury.   It’s a win-win.  No horse trading needed.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Here's another article related to the above...CBI is an obstacle to the Sudanese...

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:                Expert: The CBI Is An Obstacle To Sudanese Economic Directives.

ARTICLE:  The economic expert, Mustafa Akram Hantoush, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the CBI is an obstacle due to its delay in implementing the economic directives of PM Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.

Hantoush told Mawazine News, “The CBI is standing in the way due to its delay in implementing the PMs directives to launch the initiative for loans for small, medium and large projects, as well as residential ones.”

He added, "The current central bank policy will contribute to delaying the wheel of development by leaving the national banking sector & allowing foreign banks to enter the Iraqi market."

He pointed out that "Iraqi law sets the percentage of foreign ownership at 49%, while today we see many banks owned by foreigners at rates of more than 50%, which is against the law."

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article of Dinarian interests...Iraqi banks are busting at the seams in prosperity...will be paying high dividends...

FROM OTHER SOURCES:               The General Authority Of The National Bank Of Iraq Announces An Increase In Its Capital To 400 Billion Dinars & The Distribution Of Cash Dividends At A Rate Of (20%).

ARTICLE:  The General Authority of the National Bank of Iraq announced the approval of the Board of Directors’ recommendation to increase the bank’s capital from 300 billion Iraqi Dinars to 400 billion Dinars through the balance of retained earnings & distributing them as free shares to shareholders and working to amend Clause Five of the bank’s articles of incorporation, praising the policies & instructions of the CBI.

Which was distinguished by its “flexibility & rapid response” to economic & political changes, while pointing out the completion of all technical requirements for launching the Swiss T24 system & preparing for the adoption of the anti-money laundering system “IML Sirion”.

The bank said in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News that the general assembly of the bank approved, during its annual meeting, the distribution of cash dividends to shareholders at a rate of (20%) of the bank’s capital, in addition to the Board of Directors’ report & the financial statements of the National Bank of Iraq for the year 2023 and its future plans, especially those related to Financing the opening of 7 branches of the bank during the current year 2024 from retained earnings.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Frank26 via Iraq-Boots-On-The-Ground Report via  FIREFLY:               It's Not About OBiden.

ARTICLE:  Sudani is visiting Washington, MI & TX while in the United States of America. 

FRANK:  Understand the seriousness of this trip.  It's not to go see some guy at the WH.  It's to go lay out the groundwork for both of their reforms.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article related to the above...

Militia Man:                 Sudani's US visit.

ARTICLE:  [Sudani] is going to need some exceptional strength, which is exchange rate oriented to do business deals with the likes of GE…big oil companies…big solar energy…They’re looking to get people in the steel industry, rebar industry, cement companies because they’re going to need more than Iraq has on the ground.  They’re going to want the support from around the world and Al-Sudani is stating he’s ready for business and opening to the world.

Luigi believes Sudani is going to MI to negotiate with one of the big three US automakers to build an auto assembly plant in Iraq...This is a win-win for both the US & Iraq.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

US forces are not leaving Iraq.

In the wake of Iran attacks on Israel...missiles launched from Iraq.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

DEEPWOODZ:            US Forces Are Not Leaving.

ARTICLE:  Sudani has a very long statement out today & there are no plans of America leaving… Furthermore, I have a feeling that although Sudani has the well being of his people in mind concerning the exchange rate, O’biden has his eyes on the Dinar in our treasury.   It’s a win-win.  No horse trading needed.

That is great!  We need to stay there right now especially, until things settle down.  I really don't care much about protecting Iraq, but we are centrally located to help our middle eastern friends, should Iran, or some of their little buddies decide to go more crazy!   I would like to see us out of there as soon as possible, but now is not the time.  :jester:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

That is great!  We need to stay there right now especially, until things settle down.  I really don't care much about protecting Iraq, but we are centrally located to help our middle eastern friends, should Iran, or some of their little buddies decide to go more crazy!   I would like to see us out of there as soon as possible, but now is not the time.  :jester:

Just out today...the OBiden admin may have leaked classified intel that aided & abetted Iran's attack on Israel.  Of course Trump will be blamed like he always is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

21 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Just out today...the OBiden admin may have leaked classified intel that aided & abetted Iran's attack on Israel.  Of course Trump will be blamed like he always is.

They blame Trump for everything still.  The economy, the border, problems around the world...like they haven't been in control since he left 3 1/2 years ago!   They will beat that drum for the rest of this election cycle, like we the people are not smart enough to figure it out!   I think they are in for a huge surprise this election.  Americans are not that dumb!   Their only hope is to get enough of Frankie's & Little Markie's followers to vote for old Joe!  Not sure how many of those there are, but Old Joe will need all he can get, and they are perfect for him!  :jester:

• Pow! 3

Confused.com.... how can they blame.e him when his is not officially the president? 

@Luigi1 & @ronscarpa I have to say the article I read this morning about the dwms planning to rig the election again was interesting and I can see how that could happen. Hopefully, Donald is aware of the plan

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

3 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Confused.com.... how can they blame.e him when his is not officially the president? 

@Luigi1 & @ronscarpa I have to say the article I read this morning about the dwms planning to rig the election again was interesting and I can see how that could happen. Hopefully, Donald is aware of the plan

I know, you would think they would take responsibility for things, since he hasn't been president for 3 1/2 years, but they have made such a mess of things, they blame him, saying it was so messed up, that they haven't been able to fix it.  Meanwhile, they keep doing everything they can to carry out their liberal policies.  Open borders, stopping oil, green agenda things, and whatever they can do to make their liberal friends happy.  Fortunately, it is blowing up on them, and I think they will be loosing a lot of voters this election.  :jester:

• Pow! 5

23 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Watch for the big switcheroo...Newsome in, Brandon out. Ole Joe gotta go to get the middle of the road voters many of whom dislike Trump! Ole Joe will suddenly develop the health problems that everyone can already see he has and be taken outta the game!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, NMP2017 said:

Watch for the big switcheroo...Newsome in, Brandon out. Ole Joe gotta go to get the middle of the road voters many of whom dislike Trump! Ole Joe will suddenly develop the health problems that everyone can already see he has and be taken outta the game!

Oh I totally agree that will happen in some shape or form. I just pray for you all that Trump can pull it off for you all

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

1 minute ago, NMP2017 said:

I am not thinking Newsome is going to be the answer, after his latest moves to destroy California.  This latest $20 an hour fast food scam he came up with, put people on the unemployment line, has already put a few businesses out of business, and increased the cost of all the other businesses.  Not to mention his other crazy programs he has come up with.  I don't think the average Democrat will be able to live with him.  JMHO...:jester:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

increase the bank’s capital from 300 billion Iraqi Dinars to 400 billion Dinars

is the budget in trillions or billions? did i read propaganda so called TV  from guru claiming where they said they reduced debt from trillions to billions by deleting zeros? but banks are to have capital increase in billions? makes sense🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, NWGUY said:

I am not thinking Newsome is going to be the answer, after his latest moves to destroy California.  This latest $20 an hour fast food scam he came up with, put people on the unemployment line, has already put a few businesses out of business, and increased the cost of all the other businesses.  Not to mention his other crazy programs he has come up with.  I don't think the average Democrat will be able to live with him.  JMHO...:jester:

Sadly Dems don't seem to remember anything come voting day! I mean those that get fed up and leave Cali still vote DEMOCRAT in whatever state they move to! They are just asking to f up that state too if ya ask me!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Pretty sad for sure!   It seems like the smart ones have gotten out, and the ones left, either can't afford to leave or just don't understand how bad it is.  Either way, the only ones left are democrat's.  :jester:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1