Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coincidence: GCR News Blackout Timed To Sudani's Washington Visit.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Coincidence...GCR News Blackout Timed To Sudani's Washington visit.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

FROM OTHER SOURCES:                      “Too Bad For Non-Believers Of NESARA” by Danlboon.

ARTICLE:  By whenever the EBS Blackout goes up thru to midnight Sunday night many are un-prepared.  “IT’S OVER, BLACKOUT CONFIRMED., PHASE 1 NOW ACTIVE, …Restrictive Media on Telegram Fri. 12 April 2024.”

“On Sun. 14 April NESARA/GESARA Will Be Officially Throughout The World”   No warning of this coming except for those that watch these websites or read Telegram.

Is it really going to go this time on Sun. 14 Apr. and what is the actual time to start? If this is the date & time then it would end on Wed. 24 Apr.!   But it would be 12 days without work & banking access for many.

Are the White Hats going to inform the transportation agencies early enough that there will be an EBS Blackout & no airline flights allowed when the planes are in midair with airports shut down?  “Sorry, you cannot land!  You did not keep up to date on Telegram!”

[G] Sun. 14 Apr. would actually be [J] Mon. 1 Apr. if the days of the week are the same we are in now, yet I guess that would be explained in the EBS.

If this is really going to happen can the USA Republic Treasury make a deposit in every person’s bank account of just $1,000 by Sat. 13 Apr.,

just to wake many of them up of what is coming & that it came from the USA Republic Treasury & it is not just a SCAM?  That is only $200 Billion if it is done right for all lawful adults. 

Or are these some starting payouts for when the Blackout is over & the funds are there for many being out of work for the 10 days before they can gain access to their QFS Account? Yes, I guess the USA Republic Treasury can make those deposits during the Blackout as they have the access to already mirror our present funds into our QFS Account.

Those that do not keep up on the news of the EBS, RV, NESARA, QFS, Trump being the Commander-in-Chief as well as still being the Constitutional President & America is under Martial Law, many will not believe that this is accurate info as it is just conspiracy theories.

I talked to my good friend about Trump signing the USA into BRICS & he came back on that Trump has no control as well as him being Commander-in-Chief as that position has nothing to do with the actions done by what the president & his administration can do, so he shot me down on everything I said about Trump & his actions for the USA Republic.

My friend believes what Trump should have done when President is taking every government official that did not abide by the original US Constitution should be thrown in jail and him act like a dictator. This was done in many countries and now they are under worse conditions in certain ways.

This is where many are believing what my friend does or never heard about it as the only way we can do it is we must vote in the proper people & since we have a corrupt election process nothing can be done.  We are in CA & Governor Newsom may still be governor if Trump has no control of THE STATE OF CA, INC.!  Will we be without a Republic CA governor till the NESARA elections within 120 days?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Here's another article related to the above...Sudani to all US investors...we are open for your business...

Clare:              Calling All US Investors.

ARTICLE:  Article “Al-Sudani to American companies:  The current stability in Iraq is encouraging for you to engage in development projects”

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@Luigi1  I am not saying this isn't happening but just a bit to far over my head for me to understand.. hence my confusion.

There are many articles out there claiming Iraq IQD RV would jump start the GCR process, then other nations will re-value their currencies soon afterwards.

This article may be of significance or nothing at all.

Iraq is pivotal & plays an important part in this process.

Sudani's Washington visit may have a global impact on the 'out with the old & in with the new'.   IMHO.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Sudani implements new banking reforms ahead of his Washington visit.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:   New Banking Reform Implemented.

ARTICLE:  Advisor To The Association Of Banks: The PM’s Decisions To support Private Banks Confirm The Government’s Vision Of Stimulus & Banking Reform.

Samir Al-Nusairi, advisor to the Iraqi Private Banks Association, said that the seven decisions recently issued in implementation of the directive of PM Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani regarding supporting our private banks confirm the government’s vision in its governmental approach & strategy that is consistent with the CBI’s strategy to reform the banking sector.

He explained that these decisions outlined the executive and supportive procedures for comprehensive reform.

For the banking sector, which constitutes the basis & true beginning of successful economic reform, which included the following:

1- Preventing monopoly in banking services.

2- Activating the Central Bank’s financing initiatives.

3- Increasing cooperation between private banks & the CBI in discussing decision-making related to supporting & developing banking work.

4- Determining the contribution of foreign capital to Iraqi banks.

5- Participation of government institutions & financial funds with private banks & expansion by opening branches in countries.

The other

6- Government & CBI support for private banks in foreign institutions & banks.

7- Increasing reliance on private banks by the Iraqi state & activating the deposit of government deposits.

8- Deposits of government banks with banks.

Private.

Al-Nusairi stressed that the implementation of the decisions, which came as a result of an in-depth study by the Ministerial Council for the Economy & in the presence of the CBI, of the challenges facing private banks, especially after 28 private banks were subjected to UST restrictions by stopping their dealings in the USD in external transfers, are practical applications to motivate private banks to develop their internal banking operations.  And foreign affairs in a way that contributes to economic reform.

Pointing out the importance of discussing this important file to lift US restrictions on these banks during the visit of the PM & his accompanying delegation to Washington next week.

This file is certainly the focus of the concerns of the government, the CBI, the Association of Iraqi Private Banks & the banking sector in general.  We hope that efforts will succeed in creating new balanced relations between the American side & our Iraqi delegation in the field of organizing & developing clear foundations for both parties in banking relations in accordance with international standards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Here's MZ's two cents worth...

4-13-2024   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]  Community comment "Sudani looks to be coming to the US on the 15th..."  I think it more likely to happen toward the tail end of the 22nd to see our new rate.  But Iraqi contacts think Sudani is going to announce it in Iraq before he heads to the US on the 15th…. I hope they are right and I am wrong.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

🤣🤣🤣  And clearly his iraq contacts were wrong cause Sudani is already on his way.   OOOPS! MY BAD , those were the voices in his head!

According to MZ, the Sudanese is in the air, en route to Washington & will arrive Sunday afternoon Washington time.

There are no articles saying he's en route.

There is an article stating that Sudani has just pushed some banking reform laws through ,today in Iraq.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@Luigi1... there is stuff in the news section I posted this morning stating he left iraq today. Also a report I have just added stating the visit will activate other thing in the frame work agreement

I missed that article after searching for some evidence.

Thanks for the update.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1