Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony blair news statement

ndub36

Hey y'all, I've been in this investment since last Nov. It seems like I have heard it all, until now. A friend call and said Tony Blaire ( I think I spelled it right ) had an interview last night on the BBC ( he thinks ) and said at the end of the hour long interview that in two weeks there will be an economical supprise in irac with a smile. I need someone to find this interview and post it for everyone to see. GO DINAR!!

Hey y'all, I've been in this investment since last Nov. It seems like I have heard it all, until now. A friend call and said Tony Blaire ( I think I spelled it right ) had an interview last night on the BBC ( he thinks ) and said at the end of the hour long interview that in two weeks there will be an economical supprise in irac with a smile. I need someone to find this interview and post it for everyone to see. GO DINAR!!

This might be the link but there is a message on the video player indicating that the video is not available in our area (whatever that means).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tn4fw

It was the Charlie Rose show on sept 7!

This Conversation was in regards to the middle east peace process. and the quote was after the question "so you're optimistic?"

" I am optimistic, funny enough, If we can get past the next few weeks then we can get past the next few months"

Shawn

Yeah, how anybody gets "in two weeks there will be an economical supprise in irac" out of what Blaire said here is beyond me. <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

how did i miss that???? i can't find where he said that!!! he said he was optimistic about the next few weeks ,but did not mention iraq