Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Late Night Opinions @ 11:30PM CDT - 4/02/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Many things are waiting for the new exchange rate. I sincerely believe that the very first domino that allows everything else that is waiting for the new exchange rate is the budget that allows everything to live and function.

MarkZ  Comment: [Remember Sudani is coming to the US on April 15th. I believe it will be a post RV victory lap.] Mark: A lot of my contacts believe that as well. Some contacts think tomorrow may be the day. We will see. It’s not coming from enough sources to put a lot of stock in it though.

Pimpy  Did we hear this rumor correctly? Did Iraq find a replacement for oil? ...It's been under their feet the whole time...What do you suppose that would do for their economy especially if it allows them to get away from relying so much on oil. It could be very very exciting... Article: "One more country ahead of us in the race for the 'most renewable fuel'this is a developing one and will replace oilIt looks like Iraq is going to start doing what they can to get away form oil and start producing green hydrogen... Yes, indeedy things still looking good for Iraq. Let's hope they stay on the straight and narrow and everything goes their way and we can see the Iraqi people have a prosperous life.

Militia Man   When Iraq adjusts their exchange rate...all boats rise with the tide. All those boats that own Iraqi dinar are going to rise.  The United States is going to be part of that process with the Development Road project. See how cheap it's going to be to build that country by raising the value because they have a real effective exchange rate? You can see where the deals are going to be made.  It's going to be phenomenal.

Walkingstick  There's nothing like the facts. Everything they're telling the Iraqi citizens is a fact, because it's coming from the right sources.

MarkZ  Member: I heard Iraq is going to do what Kuwait did and allow their people to party a few days before they release rate to the world?   MarkZ:  Kuwait managed to keep their RV a secret for 10 days before the world found out. With today’s internet they would have a difficult time burying it for very long. I don’t think they would get more than a day or two at most.

Clare  Article: "Iraqs banking system grows 15.1% in 2023 to $156.7 billion"

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1