Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Illegals Can Carry Guns Legally in the U.S.

Obama-Appointed Judge Rules Illegal Immigrants Can Carry Guns in the U.S.

U.S.-District-Judge-Sharon-Johnson-Coleman.png

Sharon Lynn Johnson Coleman is a United States district judge of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.

U.S. District Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman, appointed by Barack Obama, ruled that an illegal immigrant has the right to bear arms under the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

For the rest:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/obama-appointed-judge-rules-illegal-immigrants-can-carry/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@markb57 and @gregp you two are spot on. This should be a huge wake up call to the people of this nation. I can see this going down so many roads and none of them are good. The lunacy of the left is beyond belief. They want to make illegals police officers and give them arrest authority, give them guns and give them the power to vote. That will not end well for them or this nation. They committed a crime coming into this nation. They should be held accountable for that and deported. I’m furious over this. 😡🤬

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 9

32 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

They committed a crime coming into this nation.

And with this nut job judge's decision they now can commit many more crimes. That is why I have said for many years the Rats are mentally ill, even retarded and this judge is a prime example.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

27 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

I do know the ATF is about to release a Spanish version of the 4473. Why? :shrug::facepalm2:

I gave you a heart to show I agree with your statement, not the fact there will be a spanish version. 

• Pow! 1

On 3/19/2024 at 10:17 PM, bigwave said:

Sharon Lynn Johnson Coleman is a United States district judge of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.

U.S. District Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman, appointed by Barack Obama, ruled that an illegal immigrant has the right to bear arms under the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

For the rest:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/obama-appointed-judge-rules-illegal-immigrants-can-carry/

We're living in a Bizarro World... *smh

• Like 1

On 3/19/2024 at 10:17 PM, bigwave said:

For the rest:

Thanks for sharing. More people need to be aware of crazy stuff like this, happening in the the US, and around the world.