Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:20 AM MDT - 3/08/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat   ...I have to come on an clarify the false rumors...about the IQD backside trading that is taking place. Read my lips- THERE IS NO BACKSIDE, BACKDOOR OR ??? trading being conducted on the IQD.   If you want to buy it you can go to the Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) and the rate is the official rate minus the trading of demand curve for the day...  So ... Thursday the ISX dinar sales closed at 1309 (not $3.09) dinars per one US dollar compared to the CBI official rate of 1320.  END of all the rumors...Done! ...There is no back office, government or other side trading before it goes LIVE to the public.

MarkZ There is...a lot of chatter again about the lower denominations at many Iraqi banking locations. They are using cut sheets with samples of the LD’s etc…. I am trying to find someone over there to send a picture of these cut sheets to us…. (sample sheets with  Lower denoms on it) I would love to see an official sheet from the CBI.

It appears to me that Mark is repeating what Frank26 has said, then adding that these sheets are in the hands of banks. However, there are no articles, or proof, that this has happened. More of Mark's stretching ideas...Just sayin' - RON 

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

• ronscarpa changed the title to Friday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:20 AM MDT - 3/08/2024

MarkZ There is...a lot of chatter again about the lower denominations at many Iraqi banking locations. They are using cut sheets with samples of the LD’s etc…. I am trying to find someone over there to send a picture of these cut sheets to us…. (sample sheets with  Lower denoms on it) I would love to see an official sheet from the CBI.

It appears to me that Mark is repeating what Frank26 has said, then adding that these sheets are in the hands of banks. However, there are no articles, or proof, that this has happened. More of Mark's stretching ideas...Just sayin' - RON 

There has been a lot of talk all this week about new lower denom samples being sent to banks, made public & CBI educating business about how to adjust prices after the  lower denoms are released.

Agree, Ron...it's all Guru hype with no evidence to support such claims.

Again, a Guru starts a lie, then all other Gurus chase after the same lie.

When this RV goes live, we will know it. 

It will go viral around the world within seconds.

An earthshattering event this huge cannot be kept under tight raps.   

We need to take a breather, relax & just let the RV come to us.  Go RV.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mnt Goat   ...I have to come on an clarify the false rumors...about the IQD backside trading that is taking place. Read my lips- THERE IS NO BACKSIDE, BACKDOOR OR ??? trading being conducted on the IQD.   If you want to buy it you can go to the Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) and the rate is the official rate minus the trading of demand curve for the day...  So ... Thursday the ISX dinar sales closed at 1309 (not $3.09) dinars per one US dollar compared to the CBI official rate of 1320.  END of all the rumors...Done! ...There is no back office, government or other side trading before it goes LIVE to the public.

:rake:

Tell me this is not true...All these years here, and there is no backside, backdoors, green screens, back screens...:shrug:  I am very discouraged!   Next they will say there is no redemption centers, and 1-800 numbers!   :rulez:

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1