Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All ​​​​​​​International Loans & Global Trade Will Be Done In China Yuan Only.

Luigi1

Here's ome articles of Dinarian interests...

All international loans & trade will be done in Yuan only.

The death of the USD has started.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

BRICS To Take Loans In Chinese Yuan, Ditch US Dollar.

ARTICLE:  BRICS members Russia & China are looking to ditch the US Dollar for loans & use the Chinese Yuan for disbursement. Russia’s Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said that the country is considering discussions with China for the possibility of getting loans in the Chinese Yuan & not the US Dollar.

The BRICS alliance is looking at several options to reduce dependency on the US Dollar & promote local currencies instead.  China & Russia are the flag bearers of the De-Dollarization initiates & are convincing other nations to cut ties with the US Dollar. Read here to know how many sectors in the US will be affected if BRICS ditches the Dollar for trade.

From Other Sources:                           BRICS: Russia Wants Loans In Chinese Yuan, Not The US Dollar.

ARTICLE:   Siluanov confirmed that Russia is ready to accept loans in the Chinese Yuan & not the US Dollar.  However, he revealed that Moscow is awaiting the nod from Beijing as discussions continue with the matter.  Considering both are BRICS members, the deal might go through & loans could be disbursed in the Chinese Yuan.

If China agrees to disburse loans in the Chinese Yuan, billions of US dollars will not exchange hands on the global stage.  BRICS aims to put pressure on the US Dollar giving more mileage to the Chinese Yuan & other local currencies.

However, Siluanov explained that the loan deal is yet to materialize as no decision has been taken yet. “Negotiations with Chinese partners have been going on for a long time.  So far there is no decision.  We discussed this topic at the end of last year at the inter-ministerial dialogue,” he said to RIA.

The BRICS bloc is exploring several proposals to end dependency on the US Dollar. If the trend continues for a decade, the US Dollar will be the hardest-hit currency in the global financial markets.

Frank26 via Iraq Boots-On-The-Ground report via FIREFLY:                   Talked To A Bank Friend.
ARTICLE:  Talked to bank friend.  He said ever since July 2023 Alaq has said the deletion project is still in effect.  He said there's a lot going on with this process & the joining of the WTO this week could see some type of announcement.  My bank friend thinks the Dinar will be stronger than it was in the 1980's.  The article made it very clear that it will be.  We are still stuck at 1310...we'll take $1.30.  FRANK:  I know it's been since last year this project to delete the zeros has been going on but the beauty of it is that it's been going on!  It's real.  It does exist.  It's not fictitious.  Your currency is very very close to having value added to your Iraqi Dinar.    [Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

Frank26 via Iraq Boots-On-The-Ground report continued:                 Your Bank Friend Knows Something Is Happening.

FRANK:  You citizens need this because they took the Dollar away & all other foreign currency away from you...And they took almost 97% to 98% of your three zero notes off the street already.  They created this giant void in your monetary structure so they could fill it in and present to you the lower notes with the new exchange rate that would match it...Your bank friend knows something is happening...IMO that is quite an improvement in the landscape of your economic & monetary reform.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article related tyo the above...Iraq's Request To Join The WTO.

Militia Man:                We Seek To Join The WTO.

ARTICLE:  Everything we’ve been seeing in the news…is quite intense in respect to a lot of the things we’ve been talking about...

Article: Iraq’s Minister of Trade: We seek to join the World Trade Organization & expand our economic relations with the world”   That’s pretty bold. 

Quote: “Iraq is now able to enter the global trade market through the organization on a large scale.”  There you have it…That is a massive quote.

• Upvote 1

I would be very surprised if everyone ditched the dollar to go to the Yuan.  The US has the strongest economy in the world.  Yes, we are struggling ourselves, but the economy is stronger than China.  China is currently struggling, and I don't think they are strong enough to pull it off.  Russia is in really tough times right now, they are under so many sanctions, that I can't believe they are still involved in Ukraine.   I am not an economist by any stretch of the imagination, but I think the US Economy right now is the best, and dollar is the strongest!     :jester:

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Here's another article that suggests Iraq has already met all requirements to join the WTO...

TNT via Tishwash:                            World Trade Confirms Its Aspiration & Follow-Up Of The Steps For Iraq To Join It.

ARTICLE:  The World Trade Organization confirmed, on Tuesday, its aspiration and follow-up of the steps for Iraq’s accession to it.

According to a statement from the Ministry of Commerce received by (Al-Rabaa), Minister Atheer Al-Ghurairi held a meeting with the Assistant Director General of the World Trade Organization, Zang Shank Shank, in the Emirati capital, Abu Dhabi, to discuss completing Iraq’s procedures to complete the required files, supporting reforms and legislation to be consistent with the market system & strengthening the country’s economic capabilities to complete... Requirements for the next stage of the accession process.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I would be very surprised if everyone ditched the dollar to go to the Yuan.  The US has the strongest economy in the world.  Yes, we are struggling ourselves, but the economy is stronger than China.  China is currently struggling, and I don't think they are strong enough to pull it off.  Russia is in really tough times right now, they are under so many sanctions, that I can't believe they are still involved in Ukraine.   I am not an economist by any stretch of the imagination, but I think the US Economy right now is the best, and dollar is the strongest!     :jester:

The US economic surge is only temporary.   

It's only a matter of time, China overtakes the US as the #1 economic superpower.

The US put sanctions on Russia over the invasion of Ukraine.

Now Russia, China & India are teaming up to destroy the Dollar & are winning.

Russia may have the last laugh.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

It's only a matter of time, China overtakes the US as the #1 economic superpower.

I get what you are saying, and yes if we keep this weak worthless group in the white house, I can see China moving ahead of us, due to their weak policies.  If we get Trump back in power, and or a successor like him, we will see our country take off.  They will open up our oil and gas lines, which will weaken the other countries, just to mention one thing.  They will go to work on getting our factories up and producing.   Right now, our current administration is strangling our country with the all the "go green" policies.  Their spending and tax policies are killing the business and private sectors.  So, back to my original statement.  China will beat us, if we keep the current administration in power.  JMHO   :shrug:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I get what you are saying, and yes if we keep this weak worthless group in the white house, I can see China moving ahead of us, due to their weak policies.  If we get Trump back in power, and or a successor like him, we will see our country take off.  They will open up our oil and gas lines, which will weaken the other countries, just to mention one thing.  They will go to work on getting our factories up and producing.   Right now, our current administration is strangling our country with the all the "go green" policies.  Their spending and tax policies are killing the business and private sectors.  So, back to my original statement.  China will beat us, if we keep the current administration in power.  JMHO   :shrug:

Democrats will not allow Trump to occupy the WH.

They will re-activate BLM-ANTIFA.

Notice how they went away the very day OBiden walked into the WH.

They are already activating vote-by-mail due to the fake COVID pandemic they claim is here.

They are also exploring vote-by-cell phone.

This makes it nearly impossible to monitor the cheat or the election steal.

Vote flipping was discovered in 2022 General Election & nothing was done about it.

Every time votes are flipped, or missing ballot boxes suddenly re-appear, it's always to Democrats advantage.

Expect even more voter fraud because they keep on getting away with it without any accountability.   IMHO.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Luigi I guess you didn't watch the 20/20 report on China. They are having major financial problems, They have ghost cities all over the country in China, People who invested in their  apt complexes having lost millions and major companies would not count on china recovering for a long time. Also Russia has major financial problems as well.  Sure we have problems in US but we still best counrty to live in.  JMHO

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, edbeach said:

Luigi I guess you didn't watch the 20/20 report on China. They are having major financial problems, They have ghost cities all over the country in China, People who invested in their  apt complexes having lost millions and major companies would not count on china recovering for a long time. Also Russia has major financial problems as well.  Sure we have problems in US but we still best counrty to live in.  JMHO

Yes ... China is struggling a lot.   I know that they have had riots lately, because they have not paid workers.  That's just a start.  So, I don't think they will be in a position to replace the US.  :jester:

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Democrats will not allow Trump to occupy the WH.

They will re-activate BLM-ANTIFA.

Notice how they went away the very day OBiden walked into the WH.

They are already activating vote-by-mail due to the fake COVID pandemic they claim is here.

They are also exploring vote-by-cell phone.

This makes it nearly impossible to monitor the cheat or the election steal.

Vote flipping was discovered in 2022 General Election & nothing was done about it.

Every time votes are flipped, or missing ballot boxes suddenly re-appear, it's always to Democrats advantage.

Expect even more voter fraud because they keep on getting away with it without any accountability.   IMHO.

I hear what you are saying, and I can't disagree with much of that, but we really need to win this one, to put a stop to their plan.  The greatest advantage we have with this election, is that Biden is still trying to run.   Watching him and listening to him is enough to pick up more votes for Trump, or whoever is the nominee for the Republicans.  We can only hope, because 4 more years of Biden & Kamala is not going to be good for anyone!

:praying:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, edbeach said:

Yes, China has a very sick economy as does the rest of the world, including the US.

Don't listen to all the hype how great & wonderful the US economy is...it's not great.

• Pow! 2

7 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Yes, China has a very sick economy as does the rest of the world, including the US.

Don't listen to all the hype how great & wonderful the US economy is...it's not great.

Yes, because our current administration has a war on gas and oil.  Not to mention paying for all the illegal migration entering the US.  Sending a lot of money over sea's for whatever reason.  We could be energy independent, have a ton more money to spend on the US, if we weren't throwing it away.  This administration has to go!  :rocking-chair:

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, NWGUY said:

Yes, because our current administration has a war on gas and oil.  Not to mention paying for all the illegal migration entering the US.  Sending a lot of money over sea's for whatever reason.  We could be energy independent, have a ton more money to spend on the US, if we weren't throwing it away.  This administration has to go!  :rocking-chair:

China Joe's motto..."Build Back China Better."

OBiden isn't called China Joe for nothing.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

It will take time....however the Biden bozos are hastening the pace.  CL 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2