Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT: Could This Be What We Are Looking For?

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Could this be what we are looking for?

This is a MarkZ rumor...proceed with caution.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ  via  PDK:         Could This Be What We Are Looking For?

ARTICLE:  Today, at 4:15 pm, the Feds will have a meeting on “FOREIGN EXCHANGE RATES”    This does not pop up on their calendar very often but today they are discussing foreign currency exchange rates at the Federal Reserve at 4:15 pm.   Could this be what we are looking for?   It’s possible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article related to the above...Iraq is filthy rich...

Malitiaman:      Iraq Is Filthy Rich.

Article:  “It’s time for the Iraqi economy to be linked to the global economic cycle.   Al-Sudani stresses the government’s endeavors to achieve an industry that exports its product outside Iraq.”   That’s exactly what we need.   Everybody knows Iraq has been an import country & they’ve been using oil as a revenue stream.   Now they’re going to go from a rentier oil industry to a non-oil revenue stream country…You have the industrial cities, liquid natural gas, tourism, agriculture…Iraq is filthy rich with minerals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Could this be what we are looking for?

This is a MarkZ rumor...proceed with caution.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ  via  PDK:         Could This Be What We Are Looking For?

ARTICLE:  Today, at 4:15 pm, the Feds will have a meeting on “FOREIGN EXCHANGE RATES”    This does not pop up on their calendar very often but today they are discussing foreign currency exchange rates at the Federal Reserve at 4:15 pm.   Could this be what we are looking for?   It’s possible.

wheres article?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nannab said:

All I heard is that some BIG is going to happen in the next two/ three weeks. OH MY!!!!!:eek: 😝

A friend of mine listens to him.  🙄 I think they are talking about XRP .

Thank you Luigi :D 

yes they are talking about china pushing gold to 2500 collapsing the fed, as well as bond market collapse and stock market collapse this they say will bring is a reset and they seam to think xrp will play a role in this????

• Upvote 2

I'm only guessing about XRP. I read that the Fed was going over there don't know if it is true. 

One way of the other we will find out soon enough. really scary

7 minutes ago, screwball said:

yes they are talking about china pushing gold to 2500 collapsing the fed, as well as bond market collapse and stock market collapse this they say will bring is a reset and they seam to think xrp will play a role in this????

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article related to the above....Jan 2024...

Sandy Ingram:      All Roads Lead To Jan 2024.

ARTICLE: The CBI confirmed some Iraqi banks are transferring Dollars from their accounts to intermediary banks who are distributing the Dollars to their customers.   The CBI said this will contribute to reducing the ER of the Parallel Dollar…We’re thinking this is to keep the black market intact.  This means the decision to only use Iraqi Dinar in all transactions beginning January 1, 2024 may cause concerns & the CBI is making moves to control any possible issues.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, nannab said:

I'm only guessing about XRP. I read that the Fed was going over there don't know if it is true. 

One way of the other we will find out soon enough. really scary

I’m good with XRP making a moonshot too! Hopefully after the dinar though.

• Pow! 2