Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV status

BETTYBOOP

The goat says. ..

STATUS OF THE RV

Just when you thought the Iraqi news could not get any better…it does.

So, today I am going to single out yet another juicy article. The title of this one article is “CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR: WE AGREED WITH AMERICA TO LEAVE THE ELECTRONIC PLATFORM AT THE END OF THE YEAR”. I suggest everyone go to my Articles Section of today’s newsletter and go read it first and then come back to this Status of the RV and follow up with the rest of my commentary on the article.

This article is amazing news for us investors as it states and I will quote – “the plan was the agreement between us is for the Central Bank of Iraq and the Federal Bank to exit these procedural processes,” stressing, “a plan has been developed to shift the external transfer process from the electronic platform that will be completed at the beginning of next year.”

Folks we have been waiting for this news for 20 years. We all should be jumping up and down with joy. Get it? WOW! WOW! WOW! Get that champaign in the frig as January is very close at hand.

What does all this mean? This is where the article gets very good.

They plan to halt shipments of dollars to Iraq by the US Treasury from the ongoing shipments they currently service of dollars from the currency auctions (which is now what they use called the  “platform”). Do you know how good this news is? Yes, they finally plan to exit from the currency auctions altogether and then use a diversity of currencies besides the dollar to pay for imports and trade. I quote from the article – “we have diversified the currencies in which transfers are made abroad, and we now have transfers in addition to the dollar, euro and UAE dirham.

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Folks we have been waiting for this news for 20 years. We all should be jumping up and down with joy. Get it? WOW! WOW! WOW! Get that champaign in the frig as January is very close at hand.

What does all this mean? This is where the article gets very good.

They plan to halt shipments of dollars to Iraq by the US Treasury from the ongoing shipments they currently service of dollars from the currency auctions (which is now what they use called the  “platform”). Do you know how good this news is? Yes, they finally plan to exit from the currency auctions altogether and then use a diversity of currencies besides the dollar to pay for imports and trade. I quote from the article – “we have diversified the currencies in which transfers are made abroad, and we now have transfers in addition to the dollar, euro and UAE dirham.”

So, it appears the solution to the demand for the dollars proved to be simple. Simply put, “diversity currencies” to pay for shipments of goods and services to Iraq. Allow other currencies. This makes sense to me as Iraq will now be following transfer procedures just like any other country around the globe.  I quote from an article in todays news – “”Some believe that if this money were in another country, it would be without restrictions, but these have become international standards followed, even if it was in euros, yuan, or pounds sterling, and there will be the same business rules.” Folks they are getting ready to place the IQD in a “basket” of currencies. Get it? You can see the trend in the new thinking reflected in the articles that are now coming out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Can you see now the next step coming?

Iraq will need to reinstate the dinar to FOREX for to fit into this new external transfers using various currencies. But it’s now at this point really all about discussions whether they need to or not to reinstate and so let’s not go down that road. It can get technical and confusing. Instead let’s just keep it simple. It is just in the plan and they are rolling out the plan. Get it? I concentrate on the PLAN at this point in time! Yes, as this point all these discussions about “if” and “why” are over. It is now all about just following the rest of the plan. They are now way beyond turning back and almost at the point of no return. Get it? 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2