Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did Canadian Government 'Admit' 74% of Triple-Vaccinated People Now Have 'VAIDS'?

Of course, the immune system is compromised due to the COVID whackcination.

To be clear, I am NOT an Anti Vaxxer. I received my TDaP booster, Hepatitis A&B series, and Shingles vaccinations all in the past year.

Flu shots are worthless. When I was getting the flu shots, I felt worse from the flu shot than the flu itself and I ended up getting the flu one half the time anyway. Since I stopped the flu shots over ten years ago I maybe (emphasis on maybe) got the flu ONCE.

So, here we are AGAIN in a misinformation campaign about the REAL consequences of the COVID whackcinations knowing full well there are REAL acute and chronic consequences from “receiving” the COVID whackcination.

For some reason, the article won’t copy and paste.

Here is the link:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/canadian-triple-vaccinated-people-have-vaids/

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Yes and we seeing birth rates slow down due to issues with fertility on both sides, we are seeing rates of cancers sky rocket! Amongst other things! I am also not a anti vaxer but I can’t tell you with bourse of reading medical research and peer review medical journals that covid vaccines are deadly! 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, screwball said:

Yes and we seeing birth rates slow down due to issues with fertility on both sides, we are seeing rates of cancers sky rocket! Amongst other things! I am also not a anti vaxer but I can’t tell you with bourse of reading medical research and peer review medical journals that covid vaccines are deadly! 

Thank You for your Most Excellent Comments @screwball!!!

I am amazed at the highly delayed awareness and understanding of the dire and prolific consequences of the COVID Whackcination!!!

To be sure, I don’t want or wish these dire consequences of the COVID Whackcination on anyone.

I can remember how the COVID  Whackcination was initially touted as an immune system enhancer to target the original COVID virus. What I was afraid of is the mRNA immune system enhancement would be like locking a machine gun nest in one specific direction.

Seems like my initial impression has some merit based on the article even though the article attempts to portray the VAIDs as misinformation.

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

You due realize the article you posted say’s there is no such thing as VAIDS. 🤔

Yes because Snopes, a liberal organization, would never give false information or shade on someone. 

And that right wing medical group  Americas Frontline Doctors was the only place we could get Ivermicten

when our daughter came down with CV-19. Cured in 2 days no side effects. Disinformation at its finest. 

• Like 2
  • Pow! 2

i well tell you about a conversation i had with an infectious disease expert hired by the department of justice to roll out covid measures....she stated that she would be the last person on earth to get the vaccine because it wasnt a vaccine and didnt meet the requirement to be a vaccine.....so i said she was wrong because I would be the last...

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Yes because Snopes, a liberal organization, would never give false information or shade on someone. 

And that right wing medical group  Americas Frontline Doctors was the only place we could get Ivermicten

when our daughter came down with CV-19. Cured in 2 days no side effects. Disinformation at its finest. 

Neither would a radical right wing organization give false information or shade on something.

Founder of America’s Frontline Doctors is sentenced to prison for role in Capitol riot

Simone Gold, a Beverly Hills physician who founded a doctors’ organisation that challenged pandemic public health measures and promoted unproven covid therapies, has been sentenced to 60 days in prison by a US federal court in Washington, DC, for illegally entering the US Capitol building during the riot on 6 January 2021.

Gold came to prominence in July 2020 with a viral video introducing America’s Frontline Doctors on the steps of the US Supreme Court. Seven white coated physicians denounced lockdowns and masks, questioned the utility of vaccines, and touted the benefits of hydroxychloroquine, a drug which had recently been endorsed by Donald Trump.

Most of the organisation had no experience treating covid patients, but Gold was then a working emergency department physician. 

https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1533

Glad your daughter had a good outcome. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Any article that has to start with this is as believable as a 5 year old with his hand in the cookie jar! 

As a library, NLM provides access to scientific literature. Inclusion in an NLM database does not imply endorsement of, or agreement with, the contents by NLM or the National Institutes of Health.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, caddieman said:

Any article that has to start with this is as believable as a 5 year old with his hand in the cookie jar! 

It doesn't fit your narrative, so you don't believe it.  It doesn't mean its not true.  Did you even bother to read the study the Lancet referenced?  Com'on! Stomp  your feet and say it ain't so! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1