Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After RV plans

captj88

Sure. Post your dreams here! I plan on buying both houses next to me. In Mexico houses are CHEAP! Would remodel both to make them my dream house but make them still look ugly on the outside so no one will know.

I want pool, Jacuzzi, Private gym, garden, a well, a dog, entertainment center etc.

I will hand out the pre- planned gifts of Dinar to the proper recipients, then I will head to Mexico or Germany to the best cancer clinic I can find and see if with their help and will of God, I can beat this once and for all. If so, Hallelujah, if not, well I guess that will be the will of God. Either way, I hope to be a winner........ GO RV !!!!!! B)

• Upvote 5

I'm planning a slight addition to my existing pool after the RV when ever it may occur. (see link below) Is anybody else planning ahead? I am always looking for other Ideas. Enjoy the weekend. smile.gifbiggrin.gif GO RV!

http://www.wimp.com/dubaifountain/

Still laughing..funny as it seems many Americans may just be buying up Dubai after the RV. Beautiful fountains! :D

I will hand out the pre- planned gifts of Dinar to the proper recipients, then I will head to Mexico or Germany to the best cancer clinic I can find and see if with their help and will of God, I can beat this once and for all. If so, Hallelujah, if not, well I guess that will be the will of God. Either way, I hope to be a winner........ GO RV !!!!!! B)

I know you didn't ask for it but I'll be praying for you to win against this cancer everyday like I do 3 of my friends that are in the same fight.

• Upvote 1

I think I will just play it by ear... Help the needed, pay off my small amount of debts, invest in things that are pretty stable, retire from selling cars and what take a vacation after 20 years of marrige...LOL I didn't say with the wife just a real vacation, Oh yeah and make sure my kids are stable but not spoiled I worked for 28 years so do they...

• Upvote 1

I will hand out the pre- planned gifts of Dinar to the proper recipients, then I will head to Mexico or Germany to the best cancer clinic I can find and see if with their help and will of God, I can beat this once and for all. If so, Hallelujah, if not, well I guess that will be the will of God. Either way, I hope to be a winner........ GO RV !!!!!! cool.gif

You are in my prayers. Your courage is an inspiration.

WOW! Was that beautiful. How many millions do you think that took?

Probably not that much. A couple of highly compensated engineers and dozens of Sri Lankans that work for $100 and a sack of rice a month. If only you knew how much human exploitation and slave wages went on, you'd be shocked! Loved that fountain though.

I think a new house for us, a couple of rent houses, new vehicles all around (a bass boat for me), college and trust funds for the kids, and some carefully crafted very low-risk investments is how I plan on reaping this reward. God knows I have no retirement now.....

My wife volunteers for the Clothes Closet for our local school district... It is a place where they collect gently used clothes, new socks, new underwear and new shoes for the needy families that cannot afford to buy clothing for their families. While on duty today she told me that a counselor for one of the schools in our area brought in a child "2nd grade" that was obliviously wearing the same clothes to school almost every day. He was sent to her office because he was really upset and when she asked what the problem was he told her that the kids were making fun of him telling him that he smelled. He continued to explain that they were living in a local shelter and didn't have but 2 sets of clothes and no way to wash them on a nightly basis. He was one of the sweetest most caring kids that she has come in contact with over the past few years... she was able to get him 6 complete new sets of clothes and a whole set of new school supplies.... so, that being said you can guess from both our hearts where ALOT of the post rv money will be going... God bless all in need!