Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Evening Opinions @ 7:45 PM MDT - 7/10/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON  

Frank26   Question: "Will they be dropping the 3-zeros on a 25,000 dinar note?  I'm new to this and I keep hearing conflicting information. You'll find 3-zeros in two places.  First of all in the exchange rate.  The exchange rate right now for the Iraqi dinar is .0008597 something like that. When they move the decimal point to the right because they have added value to their currency...3 zeros it'll be roughly about .86.  We can round that up to $1. That's where we're looking for 1 to 1. [Post 1 of 2]

Frank26  The other place you'll find 3-zeros is in the currency itself.  It's not like somebody's gonna take a pair of scissors and cut where it says 25000 out of the physical currency. Of course not.  They cut it out of the exchange rate. When they cut it out of the exchange rate it adds value to the currency so the 25000 dinar note outside of Iraq is at 1 to 1 or $25,000 note.  But inside of Iraq their exchange rate is what makes that valuable to whatever rate they have...[Post 2 of 2]

Babysmom  OK I JUST GOT PERMISSION TO SHARE THE FOLLOWING INFO. THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ WERE TOLD THEIR RATE IS CHANGING TO ONE TO ONE, THEY WERE ALSO TOLD THAT THE RATE WILL FLOAT IN IRAQ. THEY WERE TOLD IF THEY DIDN'T TURN IN THEIR 3 ZERO NOTES THEY WOULD MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THEM FOR THE LOWER DENOMINATIONS. [ I find this very hard to believe for a number of reasons. But, a more reasonable approach would be for them to make a rate change, THEN advise the people to exchange the larger notes for NLDN's or digital currency in bank accounts. Giving them a reasonable period of time to exchange them. RON THE 1:1 RATE WILL BE IN IRAQ ONLY AND THEN WE'LL FLOAT HIGHER. OUR RATE WILL COME OUT ON FOREX HOPEFULLY AT A MINIMUM OF$3.81 USD TO 1 DINAR. This is pure BS - there will be one rate, an International exchange rate (in Iraq & worldwide). RON 

Enorrste   Getting out of Article 14 of the IMF charter  is essential for them to do what's called international trading.  [See Enorrste post from earlier today for reference.]

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

Enorrste dude was here years ago. ha! ha!  didnt know he came back? wow! the old dudes are coming back from there deep state !   im sorry, guess i should not say that, im old too! i watched so many come and go lord! i almost feel bad to say anything! life is short! just be true! this thing will pop when its time, i know so many gurus since 2005 , its amazeing jesus!  be blessed and dont take no wooden nickels as pop said! be blessed!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  The exchange rate right now for the Iraqi dinar is .0008597 something like that. When they move the decimal point to the right because they have added value to their currency...3 zeros it'll be roughly about .86.

Hey frankie. Since when does the rate revalue to 0.0008597 USD ( 1 USD=1,172 IQD )?? Cause The current rate is still 0.00076 USD ( 1 USD=1,310 IQD ) on the cbi site.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Hey frankie. Since when does the rate revalue to 0.0008597 USD ( 1 USD=1,172 IQD )?? Cause The current rate is still 0.00076 USD ( 1 USD=1,310 IQD ) on the cbi site.

In fairness frankie does say "or something like that" so not actually quoting the rate. He is only using this as an example.