Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some Good & Some Not So Good Economic News From Iraq.

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

Iran continues to steal Iraq's wealth thrugh smuggling.

Iraq has a very good month in oil exports.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner Al-Jazaery:     The Government Has Not Controlled The Dollar File Yet.
ARTICLE:
 Member of the House of Representatives, Intisar Al-Jazaery confirmed, on Monday, that GOI has not controlled the currency smuggling file until now, adding that one of the main reasons that led to the rise in Dollar prices is the smuggling file out of Iraq.

Al-Jazaery said in an interview with a information agency, “The government & the competent authorities must intensify control & procedures on some banks that continue to violate & raise Dollar prices in the local markets,” noting that “the difference in oil price hikes that was fixed in the general budget law must be invested.” 

And she continued: “There is a clear depletion of foreign currency & the difficulty of keeping it inside Iraq until now,” noting that “the government has not reached the stage of controlling the Dollar file & preventing its smuggling out of Iraq through uncontrolled outlets.”

Regarding the return of the Dollar’s price rise, Al-Jazaery revealed: “One of the main reasons for the instability of the Dollar’s price is the file of smuggling out of Iraq.”

From Other Sources:    Iraqi Airways receives its First Boeing 787 Dreamliner.

ARTICLE: Boeing and Iraqi Airways have celebrated the delivery of the airline’s first Boeing 787 Dreamliner with a special event in Baghdad to welcome the flag-carrier’s super-efficient widebody jet.   The Iraqi flag carrier has taken the first of 10 787s on order, to profitably grow its long-haul network & connect Iraq to more international destinations.

The delivery of Iraqi Airways’ first 787 follows delivery of four Boeing 737 MAX airplanes since February.  The airline has ordered a total of six 737-8s & 10 737-10s, providing its single-aisle fleet with more capability across its regional & medium-haul routes.   Manaf Abdel-Monem, Director General of Iraqi Airways, said: “We are proud to be taking delivery of an airplane with the capabilities of the 787 Dreamliner.  As domestic & international air traffic gains momentum, it’s crucial that our Iraqi Airways fleet matches growing demand with more efficient, capable & comfortable airplanes.”  Iraqi Airways currently serves more than 50 destinations from Baghdad & is expanding & renewing its fleet to support the anticipated increase in international business & leisure travel to and from the country.

John Lee:   Iraq Finalises Oil Export Data for May.   Iraq Has Another Banner Month Of Good Oil Export News.

ARTICLE:  Iraq’s Ministry of Oil has announced finalized oil exports for May:  Total exports of crude oil in May: 102,463,387 barrels.

Revenues from May’s crude oil exports: $7.325 billion Oil fields in central & southern Iraq accounted for 102,206,413 barrels of May’s crude oil exports.

Exports from Kirkuk through the port of Ceyhan have been suspended.

Oil exports to Jordan by truck of 256,974 barrels. (Exports from Kirkuk through the port of Ceyhan have been suspended) Average daily crude oil exports in May: 3.305 milllion barrels pre day, up from 3.288 million bpd in April. Average price per barrel in May: $71.485.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

@Luigi1Thanks for all you bring.  And I know this is the rumors section BUT...I can say we have the contract for the repairs of the 787 Dreamliner starting next year! I just hope and pray that I will not have to be refurbishing these parts...LOL  but on the traveling end of it. 😊

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sgtsanders said:

So my thinking is if you really want to control the dollar files………..make the Dinar worth a dollar!!!!!!!! No-brainer, what am I missing?!?!?!🥴😱😀

Here's what's not being reported as much...

Iran still has it's hands in Iraq's pockets.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Here's another article related to the above...Going International...

MilitiaMan & Crew:    The Crew:  Samson, PompeyPeter, Petra, Daytrader, Sunkissed, GIGI & Militia Man.
ARTICLE: 
  IRAQ IS POISED TO GO INTERNATIONAL.

The 2023, 24 & 25 is done…….The implementation will be after the EID holiday.  This will pay for all the international contracts , projects & MOU’s they have signed.   The EId ends on Saturday the first I believe……The international markets & forex opens on Sunday about 5 pm est……we will see what holds true.   Please listen to the full video for all the news.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

5 hours ago, cutter73 said:

@Luigi1Thanks for all you bring.  And I know this is the rumors section BUT...I can say we have the contract for the repairs of the 787 Dreamliner starting next year! I just hope and pray that I will not have to be refurbishing these parts...LOL  but on the traveling end of it. 😊

i hope you don't have to touch a screw on one of those planes! :praying:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1