Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Rumor: G.E.T. 9/2/10

Drez

* Bank Rumor: G.E.T. 9/2/10

September 2, 2010 · Posted in RUMORS

[ateam] Atlfolk: my friend called back later on last night to say that he decided to call his friend and find out what he was talking about. The friend said he couldn’t say much. So I have a list and my friend asked him to read off the list. He said no let me know what currency you have and I can tell you yes or no. my friend said dong and dinar. he said yes to both before Sept 30.

[atjlfolk] I thought that it was significant. The bank actually has a list of “exotic” currencies that will revalue at any moment. Awesome

[atjlfolk] this “intel” has nothing to do with guru’s or anything other than 2 golf buddies talking. So, I’m inclined to believe it cause my friend is a man of God.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

SORRY PURE BBBSSSSSSSSS

I would have to agree, anything from the GET team is pure BS. The only thing I thought was interesting is that Phoenix also said it would happen by the 30th and till proven otherwise I tend to trust Phoenix.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

[ateam] Atlfolk: my friend called back later on last night to say that he decided to call his friend and find out what he was talking about. The friend said he couldn’t say much. So I have a list and my friend asked him to read off the list. He said no let me know what currency you have and I can tell you yes or no. my friend said dong and dinar. he said yes to both before Sept 30.

[atjlfolk] I thought that it was significant. The bank actually has a list of “exotic” currencies that will revalue at any moment. Awesome

[atjlfolk] this “intel” has nothing to do with guru’s or anything other than 2 golf buddies talking. So, I’m inclined to believe it cause my friend is a man of God.

Thanks for the post. The GETteam does'nt have the best track record as per rumors but then again who does? God Bless & Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BABY!!!!!!!!

Edited by caz1104

Of course this is the RUMOR section and people can start rumors if they wish, I guess. Where I work it is mandatory to start a new rumor everyday by 07:10 unless someone already started a better one since 07:00. But who knows, some clown will say some date and rate off the top of his head and will be dead on the MONEY.

SORRY PURE BBBSSSSSSSSS

You negative people need to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....If you dont belive then get off these sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys dont belive in the power of positive speaking or thinking............... there is a reason why 2 guys can get a mob going.......POSITIVE ONLY>>>>If you start to have a bad day its up to you to turn it around.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Can I get the name of your friend

after it rv 's I will invest in other things

If his name comes up I know to run

Guest marketralley

You negative people need to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....If you dont belive then get off these sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys dont belive in the power of positive speaking or thinking............... there is a reason why 2 guys can get a mob going.......POSITIVE ONLY>>>>If you start to have a bad day its up to you to turn it around.....

BADCO32 ...That's not the point. The people here do not have a problem with the site or the rumors. People have a problem with Terryk and now more and more of the GET team.

One can say that alot of people have been wrong, But the GET team and TerryK flat out lie about things.

It is to bad, Gankans and Eronst( forgot how he spells his name) where good economic people. Unfortunatly they got mixed up with Terryk, and now they are guilty by association.

Please keep the rumors coming, but leave the Get team's out of it. They are not Rumors, they are flat lies.

O, One last thing, Terryk has been caught in flat out lies before. I am not just saying that he has, Iam saying that there is proof that he has been caught in lies.

• Upvote 2