Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Late Night Opinions - 11:35 PM CDT - 5/12/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Clare  Article: "Apple to launch first online store in Vietnam" Quote: "Apple will launch its first online store in Vietnam next week, the company said Friday, hoping to cash in on the country’s young and tech-savvy population.Not Iraq news, but worth posting in any case..! 

Sandy Ingram  The Central Bank of Iraq's website...you will find gold coins and nuggets that you can purchase using your Iraqi dinars. Gold is universal. You can exchange your gold for any currency in the world. International travelers travel with gold all the time, including myself, as long as the value of the gold is under $10,000 we do not have to declare it. Gold coins is one of the best ways to ensure you are liquid regardless of what the global economy does...:twothumbs:

Samson  Article: Mr. Hakim to the American Ambassador: Iraq is experiencing an unprecedented state of stability” :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

My oh my $10,000 (about 5 Troy oz +/- a few) depending on price day of exchange, and then how many trips would it take? I figure I would have to make more than X00 trips so would I have time to cash in? I am sure someone would question my X00 plus trips to Iraq but “I guess where there is a will there is a way”.
I must say Gold is a great idea. 

The $10,000 limit is a bummer.

Just wondering, So does a women pr a man have to declare her/ his $15-$25k plus more gold diamond wedding rings when he/she travels in and out of different countries? This is transporting value of more than $10,000 isn’t it? Getting technical now but it is true my one friends wife wedding rings cost $35K and another traveling friends wife rings were $15K plus and all the times we traveled I never seen them declare their rings! 

It’s crazy, but it sure is fun thinking about this now.

Gold, that is such a clever idea.
👍

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

My oh my $10,000 (about 5 Troy oz +/- a few) depending on price day of exchange, and then how many trips would it take? I figure I would have to make more than X00 trips so would I have time to cash in? I am sure someone would question my X00 plus trips to Iraq but “I guess where there is a will there is a way”.
I must say Gold is a great idea. 

The $10,000 limit is a bummer.

Just wondering, So does a women pr a man have to declare her/ his $15-$25k plus more gold diamond wedding rings when he/she travels in and out of different countries? This is transporting value of more than $10,000 isn’t it? Getting technical now but it is true my one friends wife wedding rings cost $35K and another traveling friends wife rings were $15K plus and all the times we traveled I never seen them declare their rings! 

It’s crazy, but it sure is fun thinking about this now.

Gold, that is such a clever idea.
👍

Good point  @MommaMia I've never declared mine either and they are in the range you were talking about. 

Yes, it's fun to dream. 

pp

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Sandy Ingram  The Central Bank of Iraq's website...you will find gold coins and nuggets that you can purchase using your Iraqi dinars. Gold is universal. You can exchange your gold for any currency in the world. International travelers travel with gold all the time, including myself, as long as the value of the gold is under $10,000 we do not have to declare it. Gold coins is one of the best ways to ensure you are liquid regardless of what the global economy does...:twothumbs::tiphat:

More confirmation the IQD is gold backed...need say any more.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1