Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Early Afternoon Opinions @ 2:00 PM CDT - 5/05/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: The streets are still eager and they still have protests scheduled for Saturday to begin at the CBI headquarters, so we wait.

Walkingstick  {CBI's private bank meeting minutes continued}   [2. ATMs in private banks linked internationally]  Every Private bank of the Central Bank of Iraq will have 2 ATMs.  You know our firm has 6 banks.  4 in Jordon and 2 in Baghdad.  The two banks in Baghdad unveiled their 2 new ATMs.  Citizens can see them.  One of those ATMs is mobile.  The other ATM is permanently stationed outside of the bank on the wall of the bank...there is a decal on the face...the decal depicts the denomination information.  It is just words right now...it says, 'Iraqi citizens will soon be able to get from the ATM machines a 1, 5, 10, 20 etc'...both of the ATMs will be accompanied with a dedicated person 24/7 to train customers on how to use the ATMs once they go online..[Post 2 of 8....stay tuned] :twothumbs:WOW...! That's amazing news, announcing on the machines the small denomination notes. I guess we are truly close if Walkingstick is correct... RON 

Clare  Article: "Al-Rafidain supports all state institutions and the private sector with POS devices for free" Quote: "...the decisions of the Central Bank of Iraq to move To electronic cash, starting from (June 1, 2023)"

Mnt Goat ...We will soon know one way or the other if all this fuss about the dinar was really about a reinstatement or not. I can only go by what I am told and what I read in the news. For me we should expect to see a major revaluation of at least between 1.00 - 1.50 dinars to the dollar. The articles told us and as the prime minister told the citizens, the dinar is worth much more than the dollar. If you pay attention, it does not take a rocket scientist to see that early June is significant for the currency and the economy of Iraq. Something BIG is about to change Iraq forever. :twothumbs: It's just her opinion, but I hope she is correct..! RON 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: The streets are still eager and they still have protests scheduled for Saturday to begin at the CBI headquarters, so we wait.

Mnt Goat ...Something BIG is about to change Iraq forever. :twothumbs: :tiphat:

It sounds like the Shiite is about to hit the fan & soon.  Go RV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Added @ 4:11 PM MDT:

Nader From The Mid East  Last Friday in the mosques they talked about the new papers...they said the government is going to announce soon new money.  Money can be the 20,000...I don't know...When they say soon it can be a month, it can be a week.  Exactly time I don't know. :twothumbs: 

Based on what Walkingstick mentioned above about the small currency notes (NSCN) being mentioned on the new ATMs, that would most likely be the "new money" Nader just mentioned, not the 20,000 note. RON 

MarkZ  Article: Iraq to resume oil exports to Jordon”   Many many articles showing they are international now...if you are international you need an international currency and a international banking system  

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Walkingstick  {CBI's private bank meeting minutes continued}   [2. ATMs in private banks linked internationally]  Every Private bank of the Central Bank of Iraq will have 2 ATMs.  You know our firm has 6 banks.  4 in Jordon and 2 in Baghdad.  The two banks in Baghdad unveiled their 2 new ATMs.  Citizens can see them.  One of those ATMs is mobile.  The other ATM is permanently stationed outside of the bank on the wall of the bank...there is a decal on the face...the decal depicts the denomination information.  It is just words right now...it says, 'Iraqi citizens will soon be able to get from the ATM machines a 1, 5, 10, 20 etc'...both of the ATMs will be accompanied with a dedicated person 24/7 to train customers on how to use the ATMs once they go online..[Post 2 of 8....stay tuned] :twothumbs:WOW...! That's amazing news, announcing on the machines the small denomination notes. I guess we are truly close if Walkingstick is correct... RON 

Okay, so I know this all sounds good and positive and hopeful, but since when did we start given credence to walkingstick? Next thing you know, MarkZ is gonna have a seat right next to him.🤣

Edited by hspotman
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, hspotman said:

Okay, so I know this all sounds good and positive and hopeful, but since when did we start given credence to walkingstick? Next thing you know, MarkZ is gonna have a seat right next to him.🤣

Never.

I know this is called the rumour section.  I call this section.  "Post lies here" section. 

• Downvote 2

when the Goverment fears the people, then you have liberty ! i think jefferson said! im old dont trust me, i forget! be blessed! its on, jesus knows !  well my old butt will get a new home soon! yes i have faith! oh yes lord !

3 hours ago, hspotman said:

One problem with WS (walkingstick) is, is it really him or Frank. Frank has been known to deceive his sheeple by posting as WS & letting them believe it. One time specifically he was called out & had to confess & said he does it all the time. He does this because the sheeple are more willing to believe the intel if it comes directly from WS. One would seriously have to ask if WS ever even posts anymore. As well, when Frank is posing as WS, is the info really backed by WS? Way too much deception on that forum to know who really said what. Frank has even come into chat as Frank & as WS, having a conversation with himself but pretending it was with WS.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1