Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Dollar being dethroned

Charlie Echo

14 hours ago, Charlie Echo said:

Screenshot_20230428-130119_Brave.jpg

Hmmm $11.90??? Is there a link or sources to prove it? Just wonder , do Putin , Xi , and Kim buy and own trillions of Iraq Dinar?? Are three of them calling each other about buying up more dinars?? Hmm.. Do the three of them have the strong influence, a very close connection and huge authority to tell the Governor of the cbi to pull the trigger??

For one thing, source is not available. But after reading again, I saw hints of Charlie in the information... not sure he is that credible.. just has a lot of sheep following him.  Another thing is his continued pushing information just to get attention... sorry I even posted it.  Afraid we are going to be left holding the bag.... Hope is a good thing, but too much hopium can be detrimental to one's life. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/28/2023 at 11:07 AM, Charlie Echo said:

Anyone hearing any of this or is it just horses**t ?

It only partially crap. USD being dethroned inside Iraq has to happen, has to happen, prior to a RV/RI, appearance on the Forex. Iraq making deals with certain other countries like China, Russia in their domestic currency, was a concern I had about the USD as THE PREMIER world currency. Now France doing the same thing. Another source I listen to stated, for US citizens not to be concerned that much about a worldwide de-dollarization of the USD as the worldwide demand remains high for the USD. That with the Republicans in Congress, there is fiscal restraint being applied. With Congress having the power of the purse, and fiscal restraint being applied they won't nust be printing USD as willy nilly as they have been. So other countries are hoarding USD in their CB's. For example, Iran's need to obtain USD remains. For example, if true that Iraq has slowed or eliminated the venues of USD to Iraq's black market - their reason for the IQD rate unofficially being higher than the "official cbi rate", the demand for USD remains and must be obtained by other means. To conclude, this other source says with the US not printing $$$ as they had, demand remains for the USD, the trading of Yuan or Rubles etc is being done , at least in part, because there is not enough USD in circulation for the huge $$ deal needed to buy boat loads of oil. Plus China remains in trouble domestically, in their Real Estate  arm of the CCP as defaults on mortgages have been peaking for a while. Domestic decline in the Chinese population are hurting them also. Many more negative economic details for China. Plus say with the entire world slipping into a WEF induced decline (see what I did there), all will be hurting. With many of us having 2 million IQD and praying for a 1 to 1 rate, so we can retire on 2 mill USD and be happy. If the rate comes out at what did they say $11, instead of $2 mil we will have $22 mill USD with 50% less purchasing power. So bring on the 11 times the rate we have been praying for. The USD will never be worthless than 1/10 of a penny. So the $11 per IQD is still crap.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, new york kevin said:

If the rate comes out at what did they say $11, instead of $2 mil we will have $22 mill USD with 50% less purchasing power. L

$11? Who knows.  As long as it is going to be a Straight RV, I'll definitely cash all out and never look back for sure.

• Pow! 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/5/2023 at 1:41 AM, new york kevin said:

It only partially crap. USD being dethroned inside Iraq has to happen, has to happen, prior to a RV/RI, appearance on the Forex. Iraq making deals with certain other countries like China, Russia in their domestic currency, was a concern I had about the USD as THE PREMIER world currency. Now France doing the same thing. Another source I listen to stated, for US citizens not to be concerned that much about a worldwide de-dollarization of the USD as the worldwide demand remains high for the USD. That with the Republicans in Congress, there is fiscal restraint being applied. With Congress having the power of the purse, and fiscal restraint being applied they won't nust be printing USD as willy nilly as they have been. So other countries are hoarding USD in their CB's. For example, Iran's need to obtain USD remains. For example, if true that Iraq has slowed or eliminated the venues of USD to Iraq's black market - their reason for the IQD rate unofficially being higher than the "official cbi rate", the demand for USD remains and must be obtained by other means. To conclude, this other source says with the US not printing $$$ as they had, demand remains for the USD, the trading of Yuan or Rubles etc is being done , at least in part, because there is not enough USD in circulation for the huge $$ deal needed to buy boat loads of oil. Plus China remains in trouble domestically, in their Real Estate  arm of the CCP as defaults on mortgages have been peaking for a while. Domestic decline in the Chinese population are hurting them also. Many more negative economic details for China. Plus say with the entire world slipping into a WEF induced decline (see what I did there), all will be hurting. With many of us having 2 million IQD and praying for a 1 to 1 rate, so we can retire on 2 mill USD and be happy. If the rate comes out at what did they say $11, instead of $2 mil we will have $22 mill USD with 50% less purchasing power. So bring on the 11 times the rate we have been praying for. The USD will never be worthless than 1/10 of a penny. So the $11 per IQD is still crap.

they wont be printing any USD.....printing days are done.......and as i said they are NOT in control of the treasury or fed!

• Pow! 1

its time changing, like my old butt! but i just wonder when they will im peach Biden the puppet? guess they will do the 25th amendment and and replace him with bigg mike Oboma! who knows whats up anymore, the 16 year plan is getting crazy!  yea we will be blessed soon, go dinar! and GOD BLESS  AMERICA!  SHE YA SOON TRUMP! GAME WILL BE OVER! THERE YEARS OF DEMON GAMES ARE APPROACHING A END JESUS!  OH YES! BE BLESSED ! PRAISE ! GOD ! GOTTA LOVE IT!  GO TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!😀