Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So Close

JHeezy

Jesse:

I appreciate your post and will gladly join you in corporate prayer at 3 p.m. EST for all those here, in Iraq, and all those who have worked tirelessly on this thing being birthed here.

Matthew 18:19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on Earth agree about anythingyou ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.

God bless you and all those standing watch and always faithful.

• Upvote 4

Congratulations to you for your upcoming wedding! Congratulations to your wife to be to have found such a positive Christian man, with whom to begin the next chapter of her life as well as her family. Reading your post was like breathing a a breath of fresh air in the midst of a dust storm. Thank-you from this 45 year-old teacher (and mother of two) from Alabama.

Kathy

smile.gif

• Upvote 4

bodeen, I appreciate your thoughts about prayer. I have to disagree with you when you say it holds our country together. The one thing that holds together our country is FREEDOM. Freedom is what our country was founded on. Freedom is why so many young men and women have died. No religion or government can give us what we already possess. The only thing religion and government can do is to chip away at our freedoms.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 17

bodeen, I appreciate your thoughts about prayer. I have to disagree with you when you say it holds our country together. The one thing that holds together our country is FREEDOM. Freedom is what our country was founded on. Freedom is why so many young men and women have died. No religion or government can give us what we already possess. The only thing religion and government can do is to chip away at our freedoms.

See this quote reply wasnt necessary. He simply stated that prayer is what holds this country together. And you had to go and throw in your 2 cents at why he is wrong, and then add what you believe. Granted, God is not mentioned in the Constitution, but He is mentioned in every major document leading up to the final wording of the Constitution. For example, Connecticut is still known as the "Constitution State" because its colonial constitution was used as a model for the United States Constitution. Its first words were: "For as much as it has pleased the almighty God by the wise disposition of His Divine Providence…"

hmmmmmm......

Most of the fifty-five Founding Fathers who worked on the Constitution were members of orthodox Christian churches and many were even evangelical Christians. The first official act in the First Continental Congress was to open in Christian prayer, which ended in these words: "...the merits of Jesus Christ, Thy Son, our Savior. Amen". Sounds like prayer to me.

Its the lack of prayer thats destroying this nation. The government takes the Bible out of the classrooms, and tell kids not to pray, but rather teach them about safe sex. And they decide that its offensive to say the pledge of allegiance, because it states that it was one nation under God. And buddy our nation our country was founded on the freedom of religion, because our founding fathers had to leave a religious close minded society, that did not allow them to worship God freely, sorry my friend. And last but not least, I lost 6 of my closest friends to this past war, And you mean to tell me that prayer didnt hold our country together from all the parents praying their sons and daughters would return safe, and protected? You mean to tell me you didnt once pray, that this war would end? You mean to tell me when a 21 year old boy gets laid down to rest, because he sacrificed his life for FREEDOM for somebody like you to run their mouth, that someone like me isnt PRAYING that God will give me the strength to go on? Please be serious, and stick to your dinar rumor section.

• Upvote 15

Thank you for blending my favorite poet, Robert Frost an my favorite book the Bible . ...I have one thing to add as I devote prayer to this cause, and congratulate you on your new beginnings:

"Seek His Kingdom FIRST ....and ALL THE REST...will be added to you!!!"

It will make for a succesful patnership in marriage , parenting and prosperity . It's all you really need and more.

God Bless you and may you prosper. (thank you , Thank you, Thank you, for your faithfulness)

Alice

• Upvote 5

Thank you for blending my favorite poet, Robert Frost an my favorite book the Bible . ...I have one thing to add as I devote prayer to this cause, and congratulate you on your new beginnings:

"Seek His Kingdom FIRST ....and ALL THE REST...will be added to you!!!"

It will make for a succesful patnership in marriage , parenting and prosperity . It's all you really need and more.

God Bless you and may you prosper. (thank you , Thank you, Thank you, for your faithfulness)

Alice

Yes 100%.. His Kindgom is Righteousness, Peace, And Joy. And when this RV comes dont forget to tithe. Go read Mal 3:10, if you dont know where to tithe, send me a message, and I'll give you the information for the church here in Tampa. Alice thank you for your reply.

• Upvote 6

I appreciate your thoughts as well but i will always take God/prayer 1st, Family 2nd and country 3rd... Im not real proud of this country/leaders at the present but will continue to pray for it and your freedom as well as each and every American..... I would hate to think that freedom came only at the price of bloodshed and not the faith and prayer of its believers/citizens....

• Upvote 9

Jesse, I will join you in prayer, thanks for the encouraging words, and congrats on your future family.

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the

Lord his hope and confidence.

- Jeremiah 17:7

Kee

And now stays faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

-1 Corinthians 13:13

• Upvote 3

God bless you, JHeezy, for saying so eloquently what so many of us are feeling! I completely agree with you that we need to keep a positive outlook and have faith that this will come to pass soon. The Iraqi people need it, as do so many of our fellow investors who are struggling in this horrible economy. I need my faith - I'm a Realtor and work long hours for very little reward. But I enjoy helping people, so it's all worth it in the end.

And to those who sadly don't value the power of prayer, I'll say one for you, too!

Edited by Rodrigo1
  • Upvote 2

Jesse,

Your first and second posts...Enough said and you said it all! This country will only be great again when we put HIS kingdom first and not our own. JESUS said if I BE LIFTED UP, I WILL DRAW ALL MEN UNTO ME. So as we lift one anothers spirits, let us not forget to lift HIM up. You are on solid ground my brother, keep walking that faith walk. I agree with Mountainman.

HD

• Upvote 8

Thanks for the post Jesse & very well said. Postive Thoughts Produce Positive Results!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. three jobs & 22 - Man I applaud you and predict many a great things in your future

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

JHeezy, what an awsome post... both of them. We need more young people like you who have true faith and are not afraid to stand up for it. Unfortunately, my generation has done precious little to preserve the faith of our founding fathers. My prayer is that your generation through prayer and diligence will help to bring this nation back to where its founders intended. Right now, they wouldn't even recognize it. Such a shame and loss of blessings.

I am happily married to an awesome Godly man, live in GA, mid 50s, mother of 5 wonderful children and grandmother of 2. I work as a admin assistant at my church.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. May the God of heaven richly bless your union and that you and your children will be blessed for generations to come!

Peggy

"And Joshua said unto all the people [of Israel], . . . choose you this day whom ye will serve; . . .

but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" (Josh. 24:2, 15).

• Upvote 2

Thank you JHEEZY for this encouraging thread! Just what the Doctor ordered today ;) I'm new and to be honest I have been hesitant to post due to some real negative attacks I saw a poor "newbie" receive a few months ago! This poor fellow was even accused of being an imposter - just because he unknowingly asked a question that had been asked before! OUCH! So it is so refreshing to see positive threads like this one. I feel safe posting here, :rolleyes: We're all in this together and we need each other's prayers, support and encouragement! Thanks again!

• Upvote 1

" The best way out is always through. " (Robert Frost)

Guys and Girls, I have been invested for quite some time, not nearly as long as most, but enough to have whip lash from this so called "roller-coaster".

I want to thank everybody for all of their countless research, and the staff, and everyone who has kept this site above and beyond all the others. Nothing but excellence.

However I have been reading recently, about some that are getting tired and wanting to give up... And Like the quote says the best way out is through... Ladies and Gentlemen if we can just hang in there a little longer, if we can keep each other lifted up, and motivated, and encouraged we can get through this Perfect Storm. Its like my grand-dad use to say, "we all came here on different boats, but we all in the same ship now."

If we took a poll right now, and asked what your area of work is, or what is your carreer? The results would be drastically different. We all have different titles, jobs, responibilities, but we all have One Goal, and thats to see Iraq stable, prosperous, and safe. In other words our goal is to see a RV. Different boats, but we are all on the same ship, and this ship is called RV.

Last Thing I promise, Galatians 6:9 (King James Version)

9"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."

In other words, DONT GIVE UP, DONT YOU THROW IN THAT TOWEL YOU STILL GOT ONE MORE ROUND IN YOU. DONT YOU THINK FOR ONE SECOND ABOUT QUITTING, THE FINISH LINE IS JUST AHEAD, YOU HAVE THE support YOU NEED, YOU GOT THE INFORMATION YOU NEED, AND YOU GOT EVERYBODY HERE. I KNOW ITS BEEN TOUGH, I KNOW YOUR GETTING TIRED, BUT DONT YOU FAINT, CAUSE OUR HARVEST IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER BABY AND WE GONNA REAP.

My name is Jesse I am 24 and engaged, I am working 3 jobs,living in FL, and I am praying for everyone here.

Can we make a pact? If your the "praying type or not", for the next week at 3pm EST for 3o seconds just stop what your doing, and say a simple prayer for Iraq, for our country, for our soldiers, and for everyone on DV. Thats how we will keep each other Encouraged.

Still Standing,

Jesse

P.s

If you feel led to, you can reply with your name, age, occupation, and location. Prayer is optional.

Hi Jesse,

My name is Alan Peirano, 54 yrs old. I work for the Railroad as a conductor and live in Wichita, kansas. I am a believer and will pray

Blessings,

Alan